Introduction To ActiveMQ Training Course:
The Apache ActiveMQ is one such solution, which provides the ability for applications to communicate in an asynchronous, loosely-coupled manner. Global Online Trainings will introduce you to the ActiveMQ. The ActiveMQ is a open source, JMS 1.1 compliant, message-oriented middleware (MOM) from the Apache Software Foundation which provides high availability, performance, scalability, reliability, & security for enterprise messaging.
The ActiveMQ is licensed using the Apache License, one of the most liberal & business friendly OSIapproved licenses available. Because of the Apache License, anyone can use or modify the ActiveMQ without any repercussions for the redistribution of the changes. This is a critical point for many businesses that use ActiveMQ in a strategic manner. The job of the MOM is to mediate events & messages amoung distributed applications, guaranteeing that they reach their intended recipients.
Prerequisites Of ActiveMQ Training:
- Good working knowledge of Java, including a good understanding of Java developments tools (ant, maven, eclipse)
- Basic understanding of distributed systems concepts (SOA, Web Services) and a solid understanding of JMS and ActiveMQ.
activemq online training Course Content
- Introduction in JMS
- What is ActiveMQ?
- When do you use a queue and when do you use a topic?
- Activemq.xml file Structure
- All you need to know about the Spring Framework to understand the ActiveMQ configuration
- Connectors for VM, TCP, NIO, SSL and HTTP
- The Open Wire and Stomp protocols
- Client failover
- AMQ message store
- Kaha DB
- caching and Journaling
- JDBC message store
- Increase the performance with journaled JDBC
- Reliability, High availability and response time behaviour
- Load balancing
- Network of brokers
- Store and forward
- The Web console
- Configuration of log4j
- Dead letter queue
- How you stay up-to-date with advisory topics
- Monitoring of ActiveMQ with JMX
- Monitoring ActiceMQ with Nagios
- Build ActiveMQ API message consumer and producer
- JMS transactions
- Message orientated middleware and transactions
Slave and Master
- Pure, shared file system and shared JDBC master slave
Performance and Tuning
- Factors of influence
- Flow control
- Hard disk usage
- Tuning of Network and TCP
- Optimization of the message store and cursors
- SSL encryption
Routing with Apache Camel
- What is Apache Camel?
- Integration with ActiveMQ
- EAI Patterns
ActiveMQ Training Overview:
- ActiveMQ Training is an open-source, messaging software which can serve as the backbone for the architecture of distributed applications built upon the messaging. ActiveMQ Training is an open source message broker written in a Java together with a full Java Message Service (JMS) client.
- It provides a Enterprise Features which in this case means the fostering the communication from more than one client or server. Supported clients include Java via JMS 1.1 as well as a several other cross language clients.Activemq is a messaging bus and help in building event based systems. it supports jms which is a javaEE based feature
- The communication is a managed with features such as computer clustering and ability to use any database as a JMS the persistence provider besides virtual memory, cache, and journal persistency ActiveMQ Training is a powerful open source messaging and a integration patterns server.
- It supports many cross language of a clients and protocols. After this activemq online training the attendees will learn advanced topics in using the ActiveMQ, such as the tuning & diagnostics, monitoring, advanced topologies & high availability/failover consideration.
- Understanding of a ActiveMQ to integrate message oriented application. Provides the ability for the application to communicate in asynchronous manner. ActiveMQ Training employs several modes for the high availability, including a both file-system and a database row-level locking mechanisms, sharing of the persistence store via a shared filesystem, or true replication using an Apache ZooKeeper.
Advantages of activemq training:
- activemq online training for the high performance clustering and a client-server based communications
- Supports the pluggable transport protocols for Glass Fish, Tomcat, JBoss, and the Web Logic application servers
- Useful for the enterprise service bus of implementations like the Apache Service Mix, Apache Camel and the Mule
- Supports an several advanced features like Virtual Destinations, Wildcards, Message Groups, and then Composite Destinations
- With a activemq online training, you will also learn Message-oriented Middleware, Java Message Service, Connector, Message Storage, Active MQ Security, Introduction to Apache Active MQ, Setting up Active MQ and more