Introduction To ActiveMQ Training Course:
The Apache ActiveMQ is one such solution, which provides the ability for applications to communicate in an asynchronous, loosely-coupled manner. Global Online Trainings will introduce you to the ActiveMQ. The ActiveMQ is a open source, JMS 1.1 compliant, message-oriented middleware (MOM) from the Apache Software Foundation which provides high availability, performance, scalability, reliability, & security for enterprise messaging.
The ActiveMQ is licensed using the Apache License, one of the most liberal & business friendly OSIapproved licenses available. Because of the Apache License, anyone can use or modify the ActiveMQ without any repercussions for the redistribution of the changes. This is a critical point for many businesses that use ActiveMQ in a strategic manner. The job of the MOM is to mediate events & messages amoung distributed applications, guaranteeing that they reach their intended recipients.
Prerequisites Of ActiveMQ Training:
- Good working knowledge of Java,
- Basic understanding of distributed systems concepts of Spring Hibernate,
- JBoss Fuse,
- And knowledge in Apache Camel can enlist in this ActiveMQ training.
activemq online training Course Content
- Introduction in JMS
- What is ActiveMQ?
- When do you use a queue and when do you use a topic?
- Activemq.xml file Structure
- All you need to know about the Spring Framework to understand the ActiveMQ configuration
- Connectors for VM, TCP, NIO, SSL and HTTP
- The Open Wire and Stomp protocols
- Client failover
- AMQ message store
- Kaha DB-ActiveMQ training
- caching and Journaling
- JDBC message store
- Increase the performance with journaled JDBC
- Reliability, High availability and response time behaviour
- Load balancing-ActiveMQ training
- Network of brokers
- Store and forward
- The Web console
- Configuration of log4j
- Dead letter queue
- How you stay up-to-date with advisory topics
- Monitoring of ActiveMQ with JMX
- Monitoring ActiceMQ with Nagios
- Build ActiveMQ API message consumer and producer
- JMS transactions-ActiveMQ training
- Message orientated middleware and transactions
Slave and Master
- Pure, shared file system and shared JDBC master slave
Performance and Tuning
- Factors of influence
- Flow control-ActiveMQ training
- Hard disk usage
- Tuning of Network and TCP
- Optimization of the message store and cursors
- SSL encryption
Routing with Apache Camel
- What is Apache Camel?
- Integration with ActiveMQ
- EAI Patterns
ActiveMQ Training Overview:
ActiveMQ is the major part of the Apache projects. The ActiveMQ is the open source message middleware tool that is used for sending the messages between two applications.
Which supports API and Java with the message client?
Here the communication from one or more clients is done by the Enterprise Features; these clients are supported for Java and several other languages. To use the database as the JMS and to communicate with the features are managed by the computer clustering.
The ActiveMQ is an enterprise service that is implemented by the bus like the Apache, ServiceMix and Mule, etc. Rather than these the projects like Apache camel and Apache CXF in SOA projects are used by the ActiveMQ. To analyze the scalability of Apache ActiveMQ in two different dimensions StormMQ and Apache Qpid.
ActiveMQ messages: – ActiveMQ training
JMS: (Java Messaging Service)
You are aware of the calling code, which is in the synchronous way that means when a caller makes the call it is effectively waits for the process to be done. In this process the caller makes a call the caller is blocked until the process is completed; the calling of the web service would be synchronous.
- JMS is the Java Message Oriented Middleware is the component of the Java enterprise Edition.
- In an Asynchronous call, once the caller has called the target it can continue with the work instead of blocking. Even the target takes more time to complete the process.
- In this the caller wants a response. This is the difficult process in the asynchronous, so you can make it simple by using the FIRE and FORGET calls.
- Here the caller makes the call and doesn’t consider about the receiving the call. Here the target is reached but the target will not have to wait for the result, you will get training for Apache ActiveMQ also with this ActiveMQ training.
SharePoint is a massive technology to understand it, Teamsite will help us. People in a organization may be in different teams or at different places to share the documents SharePoint is needed with the Teamsite, which makes our work easy. It will have a private website, and every team can have a Teamsite. You can learn how to create a teamsite in the Teamsite Training.
Spring Boot messages in ActiveMQ training:
There are many ways to implement this, like we can keep threading the targets. The caller will send the message to the target and the caller will continue with its work. The target will receive the message and will be in processing. In the Java this can be done, it is the part of the Java libraries.
- The spring will allow us to integrate the JMS easily in the any kind of the regular spring applications. Messaging is the crucial thing because it combines two interfaces. This will help in tracking current positions and can spot the positions live.
- Here we want to get the positions but we don’t want to store all the information reports, by the synchronous calls is not the correct way because it will be in process and both caller and receiver will be blocked, you can check with demo sessions for ActiveMQ training.
- They should be running at a time, if it is breaks down the location will not be able to track.
- The organization should be recorded with all the information they have. The message oriented middleware has the features like, time, location in-dependency.
- The message is passed through the message channels, and that is reliable one it won’t get delivered more than once.
- In the process of sending the message the caller sends the message to the message broker in between and the message broker will send the message to the target, in the form of message queues.
- There are different types of the messages that are text, map, Object, byte and stream messages and you will also get details about spring boot microservices with ActiveMQ training.
- The text is the easy way; the map collects the values stored inside the body. The object messages take the serialized java objects; it is a bit difficult one.
Docker makes the work simple; this innovation is super speedy and incredible progression for the further programming improvement. The virtual machines separate the working systems from the primary equipment accurately, Docker similarly do these kind of operating systems from the hardware equipment, in detail will be explained in the Docker Training.