ADFS Training Introduction:
ADFS training is provided by ‘Global online training’ which is the best online training provider. We are providing the best Microsoft ADFS training with the best trainers. We have to learn the basics of ADFS. Now, let’s have a look at the basics of ADFS. ADFS stands for Active Directory Federation Service. ADFS is nothing but a federated identity management solution. Basically, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) allows us to provide single sign-on for the web application. Without sending the actual credentials, we can also send a claim to the application on the side of active directory. First of all, we have to learn what Active Directory is. Active Directory is nothing but a collection of services. All these services are used for managing identity and access to resources on a network. Microsoft ADFS provides secured identity federation and SSO capabilities as well. SSO stands for Single Sign-on.
Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services generally helps us to create the trust relationships between the two organizations. For the web applications, it enables the SSO between two distinct directories. Microsoft ADFS also enables the access to the web application between the two companies. This is just a brief introduction of Microsoft ADFS and you can learn more about ADFS in Our Microsoft ADFS online training.
ADFS Online Training Course Content
What is Identity Federation and Importance?
Identity federation is a process and it goes to enables identification authentication across organizational and platform boundaries. It is an advantage over action when you want to cross that boundary. The identity federation requires a trust relationship between two organizations or entities and allows organizations retain control of resources access and their own user and group accounts. Active directory services allow for is one side of that trust to manage resources and one side to manage accounts.
Explain the Identity Federation Scenarios:
- Identity federation scenarios include federation for business to business.
- We want to connect a partner organization and allow their accounts into my applications.
- Federation for business consumer or business to employee in a web single sign on scenario enables to provide single sign-on for business partner or other business unit that has a separate domain.
- This is allows for a business that has a perimeter network domain to provide authentication for internal user accounts
ADFS is a federated identity management solution that’s a lot to say it’s a mouthful, it allows us to provide single sign-on for an application meaning that once you signed in to your work station we can then use those credentials that the claim that you’ve already been authenticated with third-party applications. It sends claim to the web application in behalf of Active Directory, rather than sending your actual credentials. ADFS helps us do is to support web service interoperability between these various vendors that have come on to market.
- It works a person logged onto the computer goes to web resources or cloud resources.
- They are going to initially request a login.
- When they go to log-in the cloud resource is going to redirect them to and user is going to authenticate ADFS
- When ADFS authenticates that user is going to check active directory, active directory is going to authenticate the user in a claim in the form of a cookie is going to be handed back the user
- Along with a redirection link back to the cloud resource and the cloud resource will accept this claim and a log the user in.
- There is not passing the user name and the password of the user to the cloud resource.
Benefits of Deploying ADFS Training:
- Improve security and control over authentication
- The security and control over authentication potentially outside the boundaries of your existing organization.
- Regulatory compliance the ability to authenticate users from outside without having to expose your internal authentication mechanisms to the outside world using FS to cross perimeter network boundaries.
- Active directory lightweight directory services which we are going to get to later
Learn Features of ADFS in Microsoft ADFS online training:
There are so many features available in the Microsoft ADFS. Let’s have a look at the few important features of Active Directory Federation Services.
- There is an important feature i.e. Workplace Join. Workplace join allows mobile devices as well as Windows devices.
- In Microsoft ADFS, you can have enhanced access control risk control tools. This is a great feature which is available in the ADFS.
- Simplified deployment experience feature is also available in the Microsoft ADFS. This actually makes easier to install ADFS than previous one.
- The Microsoft ADFS is User Interface (UI). This will helps to configure the SQL server. We can also have the group managed service account support. This is very useful to manage all the groups.
These are few important features of the Active Directory Federation Services. You can learn more features in our Microsoft ADFS online training. Global online trainings provides best SAP ADFS training by highly skilled consultants and not only online training we also provide best SAP ADFS job support by virtual job support team.
Learn the components of ADFS in Microsoft ADFS online training:
- There are several components available in the Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services.
- The first component of ADFS is Web Application Proxy. It is nothing but a remote access component in place of ADFS role.
- The Web Application Proxy has similar functionalities when compared with the federation server proxy.
- This component actually allows some applications to be published for the external access.
- The next important component of Microsoft Active Directory Federation Service is ADFS web agents.
- There are two types of web agents. They are claims aware agent and windows token bases agent.
This is just basic information of ADFS components training course. You can learn all components in our Microsoft ADFS online training course with videos.
Overview of Microsoft ADFS training:
Globalonlinetrainings provides best trainers are subject matter experts with 10+ year’s experience. Our trainer provides Microsoft ADFS training with real-time implementations. Candidate and choose the Microsoft ADFS online training timing according to his comfort. Candidate can also go on weekends or weekdays session for Microsoft ADFS online training. We do help in preparing a resume and also help you out in interviews. We provide a server for every particular course. We provide 24/7 support for Microsoft ADFS online training. Global Online Training Team will solve any kind of issues regarding Microsoft online training, trainer or server within hours. We provide best SAP ADFS job support by corporate trainer, we are cover all the related topics of SAP ADFS. Best SAP ADFS job support at virtual job support with 24/7 support. please contact for more details about Microsoft ADFS Training.