Adobe aem cq5 Training Introduction:
Adobe Experience Manager (earlier called as Adobe CQ5). It is an CMS platform designed to deliver the personalized digital experiences all across multiple channels such as the web, mobile, social & many more. This high-end digital platform allows the users to design, develop, manage & optimize any number of websites or ages & mobile apps in different languages. The Adobe CQ5/AEM provides different features & functionalities including the Web Content Management (WCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Multi Site Manager (MSM) & many more. Global Online Trainings offer Adobe AME Training for Courses like Adobe CQ5 Developer, Advanced Developer, System Admin & Content Author. The participants can join the batch as per their need
Adobe aem cq5 Training Course Content
Creating the components to display a customizable page title, logo, breadcrumb & configurable paragraph
- Creating & adding a Complex component.
- Adding a Search component.
- Introducing the internationalization.
- Creating & registering a CQ custom Widget.
- Creating & downloading a CQ package for the distribution.
- Creating & consuming an OSGi bundle.
- Optimization of the methodology.
- Changing default passwords.
- Administration of the servlet engine using CQSE interface.
- Accessing CRX repository
- Accessing the Apache Felix Web Management Console
- Using the CRXDE Lite.
- Creating Templates, Page components &.the jps scripts.
- Creating a web site based on the template.
- Stand-alone development & debugging
- Understanding Apache Sling.
- Modularizing components & their reuse
- WCM content management tools – Sidekick.
- Creating the Designers & using CSS files.
- Creating the navigation components.
- Using the CRXDE debugger