Introduction to AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training:
Deep learning is in a way a subset of machine learning and we use primarily neural networks in deep learning and underlying technology behind artificial intelligence is deep learning. It is a learning mechanism but here unlike traditional machine learning the data is far more complicated and far more unstructured like it could be primarily in the form of images or audio files or text files and one of the core components of deep learning is neural network. Global online trainings is best in providing AI online training with real time experts at flexible timings.
Overview of AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training:
- Neural network is something known as input layer and then there is an output layer and in between there are a bunch of hidden layers so typically it would be at least one hidden layer.So any neural network with more than three layers altogether is known as a deep neural network.
- So what are the functions of the various layers? So let’s take a quick look so the input layer acts up the input. So this could be in the form of let’s say if it is an image it could be the pixel values of the images. So that’s what the input layer does and then it passes on to the hidden layers in AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training.
- And the hidden layers in turn perform certain computations and they have what is known as weights and biases that they keep updating till the training process is complete and each neuron has multiple weights and there will be one bias and these are like variables and we will see when we go into the tensor flow code in Tensorflow training. So that’s what the hidden layer does. Are you interested in learning advance topics on this course? Global online trainings provide the best AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow corporate training by experts from India.
- It does a bunch of computation and passes its values to the output layer and then the output layer in turn gives the output in AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training . It could be in the form of a class so for example if you are doing classification it tells us which class a particular image maybe belongs to in AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training. For example if this is a image classification and application then the input could be a bunch of images and the output would be like if this is activated this gives a zero and one. So that is a kind of binary classification and that can be extended with multiple neurons on the output side to have many more classes.
It can also be used for regression as well not necessarily only classification. In order to develop a deep learning application how do you go about? Primarily there are two or three components that are required in order to develop deep learning application, you need obviously a programming language so typically Python is used and that’s what we are going to use in AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training . But you can also use other languages like Java or C++ and so on.
- There are some libraries that are available and primarily for doing machine learning and deep learning programming so these are a list of libraries in AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training. These are by no means the exhaustive list but some of the most common ones like kera’s, theano so on and so forth.
- Tensorflow has now a day’s become very popular, this is developed by Google and it is an open source library and keras was there before and keras was there before and actually become a part of tensorflow as well. So it is one player about tensorflow in AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training. So in that sense they are well integrated. It is a combination of Keras and tensorflow is pretty good then of course you have a torch and DL4J and so on and so forth.
- Tensor flow can be used with multiple languages, supports multiple languages though Python is by far the most popular language.
The terms machine learning and Artificial Intelligence training is closely related and it’s not wrong to say that the concept level of between these two words is fairly thin line and they can be interchangeably used, but when I say machine learning or AI what most of the people think is the same old terminated movie. And you just think that there is not going to be any need of programmers in the future and a lot of theories like that.
What is Machine learning?
- Machine learning and AI all these are branches of computer science, they are closely related. But actually machine learning is closely related to data mining rather than AI. Are you interested in learning more about this course? We provide best AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training with live projects by industry experts.
- Data mining has been there since the evolution of data and computers which have been in the world quite a lot and all the things that you see. Simple example would be Spam emails. There is a huge chunk of data and your program and algorithm is designed in such a manner so that it can predict what whether this email is spam or is it a good email that needs to be delivered in inbox.
- Is it always perfect? No, not at all! Sometimes good email also land up in the spam and spam email ends up in the inbox. So that is basically a good example of machine learning at a very small level.
But now things are changing. That was version 1 of machine learning. Now what we are saying in our daily life is machine learning version2. So how actually this is working all now a days? So if you talk about the machine learning at a very broad scale. There are couple of components that you need to be worried about.
Conclusion of AI online training:
Now based on what kind of data you are supplying your classifier can classify the image or any other thing. It can never be 100% sure bit it always about the ratio of how much confidence that it is showing. So this is all on a broad scale what the machine learning is. What we are trying to teach with the machine. There are lot of opportunities in the market for AI online training with the exciting packages. Global online trainings is the best in providing AI Deep Learning with TensorFlow training by experts from India. Hurry Up!