Amazon Web Services Training Introduction:
Amazon Web Services Training offers an array of cloud computing services that double up as an on demand computing platform. In the present scenario, AWS has an over 70 services that include the computing, networking, storage, database, application, analytics, deployment, development & a various other tools for the Internet of Things.
Global Online Trainings offers Amazon Web Services Training online specialized training for professionals. In Global Online Trainings the Amazon Web Services Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the AWS online course tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online AWS training course contact reach at help desk of Global Online Trainings today.
Amazon Web Services Training prerequisites:
There are no specific prerequisites for participating in AWS training. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
AWS Online Course Content
1.Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn what Cloud Computing is and what are thedifferent models of Cloud Computing along with the key differentiators of different models. We will also introduce you to virtual world of AWS along with AWS key vocabulary, services and concepts.
- Topics – Introduction to Cloud Computing, AWS Architecture, AWS Management Console, Setting up of the AWS Account.
2.Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about the introduction to compute offering from AWS called EC2. We will cover different instance types and Amazon AMIs. A demo on launching an AWS EC2 instance, connect with an instance and hosting a website on AWS EC2 instance. We will also cover EBS storage Architecture (AWS persistent storage) and the concepts of AMI and snapshots.
- Topics – Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Demo of AMI Creation, Backup, Restore, EC2 Services and EBS persistent storage.
3.Amazon Storage Services : S3, RRS, CloudWatch
- Learning Objectives – In this modules, you will learn how AWS provides various kind of scalable storage services. In this module, we will cover different storage services like S3, RRS and learn how to host a static website on AWS. This session also covers monitoring AWS resources and setting up alerts and notifications for AWS resources and AWS usage billing with AWS CloudWatch.
- Topics – AWS Storage Services: S3, RRS & Glacier, Amazon Cloud Watch, Alerts, Notification.
4.Scaling and Load Distribution in AWS
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn about ‘Scaling’ and ‘Load distribution techniques’ in AWS. This module also includes a demo of Load distribution & Scaling your resources horizontally based on time or activity.
- Topics – Amazon Scaling Service: ELB and Auto Scaling.
5. AWS VPC & Route 53
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud.We will cover how you can make public and private subnet with AWS VPC. A demo on creating VPC.We will also cover overview of AWS Route 53.
- Topics – Amazon VPC with subnets , Gateways , Route tables and Amazon Route 53 overview.
6.Identity and Access Management Techniques (IAM) and Amazon Managed Relational Database (RDS)
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn how to achieve distribution of access control with AWS using IAM. We will talk about the managed relational database service of AWS called RDS.
- Topics – Amazon IAM Overview, Amazon RDS.
7.Multiple AWS Services and Managing the Resources’ Lifecycle
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will get an overview of multiple AWS services. We will talk about how do you manage life cycle of AWS resources and follow the DevOps model in AWS. We will also talk about notification and email service of AWS along with Content Distribution Service in this module.
- Topics – AWS CloudFront, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Import / Export , Overview of AWS Products such as Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWorks, SES.
8. AWS Architecture and Design
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will cover various architecture and design aspects of AWS. We will also cover the cost planning and optimization techniques along with AWS security best practices, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) in AWS.
- Topics – AWS Backup and DR Setup, AWS High availability Design, AWS Best Practices (Cost+Security), AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing.
9.Migrating to Cloud & AWS Case Study
- Learning Objectives – In this module, you will learn how to migrate to cloud. Also we discuss a case study for AWS Implementation.
- Topics – AWS Cloud Migration guidelines. AWS Case Study.
We also provide AWS Redshift online training course content
AWS Redshift Online Course Content
1. Introduction to Redshift
- Introduction to AWS & Its data storage system
- AWS Free tier account
- Set up First Budget
- Set up Billing alarm
- Why Redshift ?
- Introduction to Data Warehouse
- Introduction to Data warehouse
- Deep dive into Data warehouse
- Public Cloud Data warehouse
3.Loading Data into clusters
- Qurying a Redshift Cluster
- RedShift – Advance
- Performance tunning
- Columnar storage
- Workload Management
- Loading Data from DynamoDB
- RedShift Best Practice-Designing Table Yes
- RedShift Best Practice-Data Loading
- RedShift Best Practice-Query Designing
- Tunning Table Design
5. Loading Data
- Using Copy Command to Load Data
- Updatng Table with DML Command
- Updating and Inserting Data
- Performaing a deep copy
- Analysing Table Yes
- Vaccuming Table
- Managing Concurrent write Operations
- Unloading Data Unloading data to S3
- Unloading Encrypted data files
- Unloading data into delimited text file
7. Assigning Queries to Queues
- WLM Dynamic and Static Configuration Properties
- WLM Query Monitoring Rules
- SQL Reference Amazon RedShift SQL
- Using SQL Command
- SQL Function Refenrence
- System Table Reference
- STL Table for logging
- STV Tables for Snapshot data
2.How Redshift as Data Warehouse
- Practice Use cases of Redshift – Real time scenario
- Other Tools and comparision with Redshift
- Basics of RedShift
- Redshift Architecture
- Data Loading in RedShift
- Data Distribution in RedShift
- Redshift Clusters
- Configure SQL Workbench
- Using S3 data for RedShift
4. Managing Database Security
- Amazon RedShift Security Overview
- Database User Priviledge
- User, Superuser and Groups
- Schemas Security
- Table Desiging Choosing a Column Compression Type
- Choosing Data Distribution Style
- Chosing Sort Keys
- Define Constrain
- Analyse Table Design
6.Reloading unloaded Data
- User Defined Functions UDF Constraints
- UDF Security and Privileges
- UDF Data Types Yes
- Naming UDFs
- Creating a Scalar UDF
- Logging Errors and Warnings in UDFs
- Workload Management Defining Query Queues
- Modifying the WLM Configuration
- WLM Queue Assignment Rules
8. Data Usage - QuickSight
- Introduction to QuickSight
- Architrecture of QuickSight
- Data Sources of QuickSight
- Illustrations in QuickSight
- Report Generation in QuickSight Using RedShift
- Dashboard and sharing in QuickSight
Amazon Web Services Training Overview:
- Amazon Web Services Training has been developed one of the world’s premiere of a cloud infrastructures, enabling you to provide the high-availability, redundant services to meet the ever-growing needs of your organization. Master the power of a cloud computing as you learn to create sophisticated, scalable applications. Conquer AWS technologies and services as you work toward the earning AWS certification or broadening your professional skill set.
- Amazon Web Services Training Develop robust, flexible, & a cost-effective cloud solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This Amazon Web Services training course provides the skills needed to deliver the significant technical and business benefits by fully leveraging a AWS, & the foundational knowledge of how an AWS suite of IT cloud computing services can be used separately or in the combination to address the common problems in computing.
- AWS online course provides an extensive,cost effective & a secure cloud computing service platform. Which offers the compute power, content delivery,database storage, bandwidth & customized support for application programming interfaces to assist organizations scale & to grow.
- Amazon Web Services Training is used to build sophisticated applications with enhanced scalability, flexibility and reliability.Amazon Web Services Training shows how to satisfies the customers by offering faster time to market, no need to fix capEx, pay for what you use, true elastic capacity & also to be focus on the core competency.
- Amazon Web Services Training will identity and access management (IAM) allows you to control manage access to aws services and resource for your user and groups.in addition to users and group you can create and manage roles and policy document.
Amazon Web Services Training Objectives:
On completion of the AWS Online course learner will be able to:
- Amazon Web Services Training Design & also deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Understand lift & shift of an existing on-premises application to the AWS
- Ingress & egress of data to and from AWS
- Identify an appropriate AWS service based on the data, compute, database, or the security requirements
- Amazon Web Services Training Identify the appropriate use of a AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS costs & also identifying cost control mechanisms
- Amazon Redshift is a fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service in a cloud. You can start with just a few hundred gigabytes of data & a scale to a petabyte or more. This enables you to use your data to acquire new insights for your business and customers.
- In Amazon Web Services Training gives Amazon Redshift first step to create a data warehouse is to launch a set of nodes, called an Amazon Redshift cluster. After you are provision your cluster, you can upload your data set & also then perform data analysis queries. Regardless of the size of the data set.
AWS Solution Architect Associate:
- The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate training is intended for individuals with the experience designing distributed applications & systems on a AWS platform. Designing & deploying scalable, highly available, and the fault tolerant systems on AWS. The Lift & shift of an existing on-premises appli;cation.
- The Amazon Web Services Training Architecture course is an “sequel” to the AWS: Technical Essentials course. It picks up the assuming students are well versed in a AWS technologies & assembles a series of “best practices” that, when put together, allow you to deploy an highly-available, cost-effective, automatically-scaling AWS solution that goes so far beyond an getting the job done
AWS SysOps Associate:
- The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- This Amazon Web Services Training explores some of an more advanced aspects of a AWS platform from an Administrator point of view & it is recommended that you do this course after completing of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect course or AWS Certified Developer Course, both of which are available on a Udemy and cover the basics of AWS
AWS Developer Associate:
- The AWS Developer Associate training is designed to help you to learn how to use the AWS SDK for developing secure & also scalable cloud applications and to be help you pass AWS Developer Associate Exam.
- These course begins with the AWS overview moving to the IAM, EC2, S3, DB services, DynamoDB, AWS application services, cost management, Management tools Lambda & also Kinesis, VPC, Route 53, SDK, & CLI, and AWS security features.
AWS Technical Essentials:
- AWS Technical Essential training introduces you to AWS products, services, & a common solutions. It provides you with the fundamentals to become an more proficient in the identifying AWS services so that you can make the informed decisions about the IT solutions based on the your business requirements & get started working on AWS.
- This AWS Technical Essentials course is designed to train the participants on various AWS products, services, and also solutions. This course, prepared in a line with the latest AWS syllabus will help you become an proficient in identifying and a efficiently using AWS services.
AWS Database Migration:
- AWS Database Migration Service helps you to migrate databases to an AWS quickly and also securely. The source database remains fully of a operational during the migration, minimizing the downtime to applications that rely on the database.
- The AWS Database Migration Service can be migrate your data to & from the most widely used commercial and a open-source databases
- AWS Database Migration Service is an web service you can use to migrate data from your database that is on-premises, on a Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) DB instance, or in an database on an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance to an database on an AWS service.
- AWS Lambda lets you run code without the provisioning or managing a servers. You pay only for the compute time you consume – there is no charge when your code is not to be in running. With Lambda, you can run code for a virtually any type of a application or backend service – all with zero administration.
- Just upload your code & also Lambda takes care of everything required to run & also scale your code with a high availability.
Why Learn AWS?
- AWS online course provides the process of providing IT infrastructure services to businesses (software as a service), businesses are to be able to take advantage of a following services. They provide low cost services, agility & also instant elasticity, open & flexible, & safe and secure to cloud storage.
- The Amazon Web Services training enables you in the understanding of a several important aspects such as the application hosting, websites, backup storage, content of delivery, websites, Enterprise IT, amazon web services cloud & database. Building your skills in the cloud computing by thjoining with our Amazon AWS training will help you to get amazon AWS tutorial to prepare at your own pace
You Will Learn How To
Amazon Web Services Training shows how to
- Apply best practices for the creating an AWS-based cloud solution
- Amazon Web Services Training Leverage of AWS computing services to provision virtual machines
- Implement the highly durable and reliable of storage systems
- Amazon Web Services Training Transparently handle spikes in the demand with the elastic load balancing and auto scaling