Ansible Training Introduction:
Ansible is an open source automation platform. It is very, very simple to setup and yet powerful. Ansible can help you with configuration management, application deployment, and task automation. It can also do IT orchestration, where you have to run tasks in sequence and create a chain of events which must happen on several different servers or devices. An example is if you have a group of web servers behind a load balancer. Ansible training which is provide by Global online trainings with flexible timing of participant at reasonable price by world top best expert trainers. Register for this course for more information contact us at our help desk
- Basic Linux sysadmin skills
redhat Ansible 2.5 Corporate Course Content
1 : Introduction to Ansible
- Very brief history and reason for development of Ansible
- Brief comparison with Saltstack and others
- Benefits and limitations of using Ansible
3 : The Essentials of Configuration and Deployment
- What we can do with Ansible
- Our goals before
- Our goals now
5 : Quick Examples
- Deploying configuration of Apache server
- Managing changes in the configuration
7 : Dealing with Modules
- Installing Modules
- Overview of commonly used modules
2 : Setting Up
- Variables and Modules
4 : Playbooks
- Accelerated Mode
- Asynchronous Actions
- Rolling Updates and Local Actions
- Error Handling
- Running playbooks interactively
6 : Other
- Ansible Tower
- Ansible Galaxy
- Testing Strategies
- YAML Syntax
Ansible Training Overview:
- Ansible training combines configuration management, orchestration, & parallel command execution into an single tool. Its batteries-included approach & built-in module library makes it easy to be integrate it with cloud platforms, databases, & notification services without requiring additional plugins.
- This redhat Ansible 2.5 Corporate course will show you how to the write a blueprint of an your infrastructure encompassing multi-tier applications using a Ansible’s playbooks. Beginning with the basic concepts such as a plays, tasks, handlers, inventory, and the YAML syntax that Ansible uses, you will see how to organize your code into an modular structure.Building on this Ansible training you will learn master techniques to create data-driven playbooks with a variables, templates, logical constructs, and encrypted data.
- redhat Ansible 2.5 Corporate course works by the connecting all nodes in an system & pushing small programs called as a Ansible Modules that define a desired state of the system. It then executes a Modules and removes them when done. A text editor and a version control system to keep track of changes are enough to control this simple yet to be powerful tool—capable of managing & automating an entire DevOps infrastructure.
- Ansible Training course familiarizes with the student with the Ansible, the configuration management and multi-node software deployment tool. The software is free & the platform is easier to use than Puppet or Chef. Set-up is an effortless because of a Ansible is cloud native, & it uses a very simple automation language without a complicated scripts or a custom code. Thus, it puts automation in a hands of startups and a small companies without a dedicated admin.
Ansible Training Objectives:
- Ansible training is an open source automation platform. It is very, very simple to be setup & also yet powerful. Ansible can help you with configuration of a management, application deployment, task automation. It can also do a IT orchestration, where you have to be run a tasks in a sequence & also create a chain of a events which must happen on a several different servers or a devices.
- An example is if you have an group of a web servers behind an load balancer. Ansible training can upgrade a web servers one at a time and while the upgrading it can remove the current web server from an load balancer & a disable it in your Nagios monitoring system. So in a short you can handle a complex tasks with a tool which is easy to use.
- Unlike Puppet or a Chef it doesn’t use an agent on a remote host. Instead Ansible uses a SSH which is assumed to be an installed on all of a systems you want to manage. Also it’s written in a Python which needs to be installed on a remote host.
- This means that you don’t have to be setup a client server environment before using a Ansible, you can just run it from any of your machines and also from the clients point of view there is no knowledge of a any Ansible server (you can run Puppet in a standalone mode, but Puppet still needs to be installed).
- redhat Ansible 2.5 Corporate course gives some other requirements though, for example if you want to do something related to git on a remote machine a git package must first be installed on a remote machine. This Ansible training will also take you through advanced clustering of a concepts such as the discovering topology information, managing multiple environments, & orchestration
Why Ansible training ?
- In this redhat Ansible 2.5 Corporate course, students will learn about key Ansible concepts, including modules, plays, playbooks, & tasks.
- The course will go creation with deploy to playbook a full application from the beginning to end through the step-by-step.