Introduction about Apache Flume Training:
Apache Flume is a distributed system used for aggregating the files into a single location. In simple terms, It is used to move the data from one location to another in a reliable and efficient manner. It has in-built features such as failover, reliability and recovery mechanisms and is fault tolerant. It is an important component in the Hadoop ecosystem.
Apache Flume training module is arranged on interactive virtual platform and with flexi timing advantage for offering all its participants excellent advantage of using their spare time to pursue the training for better career exposure. Here the course fee in Global Online Trainings is reasonable and Apache flume Training is available for corporate batches on demand.Virtual job support is designed in such a way that it gives extensive job support for your project from India.
Prerequisites to learn Apache Flume Training:
- Knowledge of HDFS, HBase, and Hive shells.
Hadoop Apache Flume Corporate Training course Content:
Topic 01: Introduction
- Data flow mode
- Reliability and Recoverability
Topic 02: Setting up an agent
- Configuring individual components
- Wiring the pieces together
- Data ingestion
Topic 03: Executing commands
- Network streams
Topic 04: Setting multi-agent flow
- Multiplexing the flow
- Defining the flow
- Configuring individual components
- Adding multiple flows in an agent
Topic 05: Configuring a multi agent flow
- Fan out flow
- Flume Sources
- Avro Source
- Exec Source
- NetCat Source
- Sequence Generator Source
- Syslog Sources
- Syslog TCP Source
- Syslog UDP Source
- Legacy Sources
- Avro Legacy Source
- Thrift Legacy Source
- Custom Source
Topic 06: Flume Sinks
- HDFS Sink
- Logger Sink
- Avro Sink
- IRC Sink
- File Roll Sink
- Null Sink
- Hbase Sinks
- Hbase Sink
- AsyncHBase Sink
- Custom Sink
Topic 07: Flume Channels
- Memory Channel
- JDBC Channel
- Recoverable Memory Channel
- File Channel
- Pseudo Transaction Channel
- Custom Channel
- Flume Channel Selectors
- Replicating Channel Selector
- Multiplexing Channel Selector
- Custom Channel Selector
Topic 08: Flume Sink Processors
- Default Sink Processor
- Failover Sink Processor
- Load balancing Sink Processor
- Custom Sink Processor
Topic 09: Flume Interceptors
- Timestamp Interceptor
- Host Interceptor
- Flume Properties
Topic 10: Security
- Handling agent failures
Why you need apache Flume?
- Apache flume is an open source data collection service for moving the data from source to destination.
- Flume agents ingest incoming streaming data from one or more sources, including avro, thrift, exec, JMS, netcat, and syslog.
- Data ingested by a Flume agent is passed to a sink, which is most commonly a distributed file system like Hadoop.
- Multiple Flume agents can be connected together for more complex workflows by configuring the source of one agent to be the sink of another.
Features of Apache Flume:
- From multiple servers it collects the log data and ingests them into a centralized store efficiently.
- With the help of Apache Flume we can collect the data from multiple servers in real-time as well as in batch mode.
- Huge volumes of event data is generated by social media websites like Facebook and Twitter and different e-commerce websites such as Amazon and Flipkart can also be easily imported and analyzed in real-time.
- Apache Flume can collect the data from a large set of sources and move them to multiple destinations.
- Multi-hop flows, fan-in fan-out flows, contextual routing, etc are supported by Flume.
- Flume can be scaled horizontally.
Advantages of Apache Flume:
- Data into any of the centralized stores can be stored by using Apache Flume.
- Flume acts as a negotiator between data producers and centralized stores when the rate of incoming data exceeds the rate at which data can be written to the destination and provides a steady flow of data between them.
- Feature of contextual routing is also provided by Apache Flume.
- Flume guarantees reliable message delivery as in Flume transactions are channel-based where two transactions are maintained for each message.
- Flume is highly fault tolerant, reliable, manageable, scalable and customizable.
Apache Flume Training outline:
- Course Name: Apache Flume Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate training
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
- Online Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
Virtual job support extensively provides job/project support for USA students.Many of us like challenges in our project which will let you out your potential in resolving the issues in your project right? So we need a little bit of guidance or support to face those challenges hence Virtual job support team as been come up with a solution for this by giving the job support or project support that helps in giving the right solution.
This online classes and corporate trainings will enhance your knowledge on the features of Flume and Sqoop. It also teaches you about practical implementations for a variety of data sources like Twitter, Spooling Directory, MySQL, HTTP and sinks like HBase, HDFS and Hive. Enroll with Global Online Trainings for best and Quality training on Apache Flume course. Reach us for more details