Apache Web Server Training
Introduction of Apache Web Server Training
The Apache web server training is used for certain applications some protocols like HTTP and FTP use port and these can be thoughts of virtual connections to and from a host these ports have numbers and it is important when setting up a connection to a specified service then the correct port number is used demonstrating the difference between these protocols and ports can be difficult in this task is done by setting up a web servers are computers on the internet that horse websites serving web content on a request this is referred to as hosting to appear the web pages on a web server the files need to be uploaded to it one way of doing this is using the file transfer protocol .
Or FTP to demonstrate important of port number and the associated protocols we shall be using the Apache web server it enables a horse on a network to acts as a web server the other horse are able to access the websites it call the touch requires two computers.
Virtual machine one type of the server and the other is a client or host on our network the Apache web server is open source software which means it is free for anyone to use because Apache is the most common web server package used on the internet XAMPP includes Apache web server along with other items that help to create dynamic websites such as here
Apache web server Training Course Outline:
- Program Name: Apache web server Training/Apache web server Corporate Training/Apache web server Online virtual classes
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
- System Access: will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Learn about Apache web server Training
The Apache web server Training and the Apache Web Server is best open source software and Apache web server constitutes almost 60% of all the internet web servers and no widely used and you know as a systems administrator or as a Linux person. In order to configure Apache web server in the Linux or the UNIX environment, you have to install.
- The package called HTTPD which means the HTTP daemon and this the package name that you need to install in order to find out whether or not your systems or system already has the pack is installed RPM –q HTTPD and the cantos or the Redhat flavor of Linux so you know if you are using something else and you might just have to find out what the package name.
- The package name is usually HTTPD but you might just find need to find out what the command is to talk to your package manager and the RPM is the package manager for REDHAT systems.
- It stands for Redhat Package Manager and q here is you know we are saying query the Redhat package manager database and find out if the HTTPD package is installed the other way you could check is RPM-qa and then a |grep-I HTTPD and this is second command.
- what it does is its queries the Redhat package manager like the last one but with the option a we are saying query all the packages that are installed and then it’s going to give you a big list of everything that’s installed in the system but then what we are doing is we are using a pipe to pass the command the output to the GREP command where we are only you know are catching those outputs that have HTTPD in there in the output.
The packages you want to install along with Apache web server
Learn “Yum install HTTPD” in Apache Web Server Training
HTTPD is the main package of Apache web server training
- Yum install HTTPD-devel
The development libraries and the source code for HTTPD if you wanted to compile an additional module or something like that nature and then they are other packages that you can install if you are going to use
- Yum install mod_perl
This is what you are doing is actually Installing the Perl module so you can the apache version of the Perl interpreter and might also have like the python module for apace.
- Yum install PHP PHP-MySQL
If you wanted to have the PHP support you can do install the package PHP and most likely if you are using PHP you are going to be connecting to the database and you would do PHP-MySQL so this is most basic packages that you might want to install along with your Apache installation
Learn the Architecture of Apache Web Server Training and how it works?
The Apache Web Server Training is a part of Apache core components provides the basic services-like capability, this is accepting connections and managing concurrency. The various modules correspond different types of functionality that are executed on each request the specific apache deployment con be configured to include different types of modules, for instance, you can have certain security feature, some management of dynamic content or even some of the modules are really responsible for more basic HTTP request processing and the flow of control is sort of similar to the event-driven model that we saw in the sense that each request passes through all the of the modules. Like in the event-driven module each request ultimately passed through all the handlers.
However apache’s combination of a multiprocessors and multithreaded model in apache single process a single instance is internally a multithreaded boss/ worker process that that has dynamic management of the number of threads there some configurable thresholds that can be used to dynamically track when to increase or decrease the number of threads in the pool the total number of processes so the multiprocessors part of the model can also be dynamically adjusted and for these its information such as number of outstanding connections, number of pending requests, CPU usage, a number of factors can drive how the number of the threads per process and the total number of processes are adjusted.
The Apache web server Training has virtual hosting the Apache web server as saw before under various directory and put our different web applications so virtual Hosting allows to do is serve different web applications from the same web server so let’s say we have test1.com, test2.com, test3.com Apache can serve all three of these so what will happen is these requests will come in different requests for these different websites all to the same IP address and then it will resolve to whatever website that you indicated in your URL now Apache for their web server configuration they have different types of configurations, for instance, you can host each of these on a different IP and different ports and things like that. We won’t serve two different HTML pages based on whatever endpoints that we have so actually going to install them to my text editing apt does get an update and apt-get install.
Overview of Apache web server Training
The Apache web server Training is one of the most popular corporate training course .we provide the best and expert trainer for Apache web server Corporate Training and we have a related for this training is GOT gives best online enterprise architecture at reasonable price. For more details visit our website global online trainings and our team is always ready to help you in any corporate training so keep in touch us. Now we can configure the webpage then other thing is the server configuration file is the conf httpd so combined with HTTP route you know to combine these two together you get the full path file which is HTTP is VI8v IHC httpd.conf and an httpd.conf the configuration parameters or we know mess with them if you just wanted to set up a website or something you just to start learning how better it works but you know as you go using the apache you go for more complex configurations and things like that you know gradually where we can start learning the different parameters. The virtual host what we mean is you know we are hosting a website in this machine but you know we could have multiple websites.