Introduction to Apigee training
The Apigee course provides information needed to monitor, install, troubleshoot & experienced Linux operations teams the tools & manage, issues, on-premises installation of Edge, in a self-managed. Attendees learn the key factors & considerations in installing a designing & highly available, scalable Apigee on-premises instance, & how to secure, manage & monitor the Apigee system to ensure availability. Participants also learn how Apigee supports disaster recovery through active-active or active-standby configurations.
Prerequisites for Apigee training:
- Although not required prior to attendance.
- RESTful API Design of Fundamentals is recommended.
Apigee Edge online course content
1 : Apigee Edge Overview
- Key Concepts
- API Services Review
- Developer Services Review
- Analytics Services Review
2 : Management and Debugging
- “Under the Hood” review of Apigee
- Enterprise architecture
- Problem Determination
- Monitoring the API
- Managing permissions, users & roles
Why Apigees training?
- Apigee Edge which is prominent among many concepts regarding raining teaches.
- The topics include authentication in edge as well as caching analyzing APIs & converting & implementing security.