Appian Training Introduction:
Appian margin the market in flexible, delivering comprehensive, BPM innovation and easy-to-use solutions made to measure the needs of governments worldwide and businesses. The Appian Enterprise BPM Suite is a 100 % Web-based solution, real-time analytics, and including integrated knowledge. Appian explains process collaboration between IT and business, allowing all customers to be part of the process of concluding corporate goals.
With Global Online Trainings the Appian Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the Appian Online Training tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online training course contact reach at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
Prerequisites to attend Appian Training:
- Strong knowledge and experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Knowledge of open standards like XML, LDAP
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSS and DHTML
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
Appian BPM Online Ttaining Course Content
TOPIC 1: Overview of Appian
- Introduction to Appian
- Hands-on end-user exercise
- Appian community site
- Overview of designer interface
- Plan a process model- Appian Training
- Create a high-level process diagram
- Create group hierarchy and add members
- Create constants and expression rules
- Create and add objects to an application
- configure process model properties
- Add process variables
- Edit a start form
- Debug a process
- Apply process model security
- Configure a user input task node- Appian Training
- Describe how data flows from node to node
- Monitor an inflight process
- Review process instance security
TOPIC 2: Datasources
- Discuss and configure gateways
- Configure a subprocess node
- Post to news feed: Configure a related action
- Configure additional task settings
- Appian Data Terminology- Appian Training
- Introduction to Complex Data Types
- Java Persistence API Annotations
- Create a Data Store
- Configure Write to Data Store Entity
- Create and use a variety of Query Rules
- Use a Paging Grid on a Form to display query results
- Create a process-backed record type
- Configure a record list view- Appian Training
- Build a process-backed record summary view
- Use the Reports Builder to create reports
- Export and import an application
Overview of Appian BPM Online Training:
- The Appian Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) is built using a multi-tier web application model.
- The client tier includes an entirely web browser-based interface, allowing for easy deployment of the application and portability to a wide array of client machine configurations.
- The middle tier consists of one or more Java Platform Enterprise Edition (JEE) compliant application servers that manage the application control and interface with the back-end engines that manage the data specific to the Appian Suite.
- Appian Training is an entirely web-based application, unique in the business process management (BPM) industry.
- Users interact with the entire BPMS—including the portal, document management, analytics, Process Modeler, and task completion interfaces—through a web browser.
- Throughout the suite, extensive use of thirdgeneration AJAX is used. This enables the application to provide rich, application-like interfaces without the use of plug-ins or ActiveX controls.
- In addition to web interfaces, users can also interact with Appian through other interfaces, including e-mail, for viewing reports and completing tasks.
- The middle tier in Appian Training consists of the control logic that drives the interaction with the client and accesses the information and logic stored in our back-end Appian Training engines.
- The middle tier is also responsible for integrating with other applications, external relational databases, and web services.
- The primary component of the middle tier is one or more Java application servers. In a typical production environment, the middle tier also consists of one or more web servers that handle requests from the client, manage static content, and forward dynamic requests to the application server(s).
- In addition, multiple web servers and application servers are recommended for load balancing and failover, to ensure high availability of the application
- Appian Training is a comprehensive BPMS, consisting of advanced process, knowledge management, and integrated analytics. The BPMS has been designed from the ground up to be highly scalable and responsive.
- To achieve this, it uses a unique back-end architecture to manage data and perform real-time data analysis.
- The architecture consists of a set of Appian Training engines that manage tasks from storing and versioning process models; executing predefined business rules; user, group, and role management; document storage; discussion areas; and task execution.
- Appian Training is the first product to marry the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture with business user control and design of application logic and business process flow.
- The most common representation of a SOA object in the market is a Web Service. Web Services are powerful and flexible ways to allow any application to quickly reuse programmatic logic through a simple web interface.
- But, a Web Service is still a complex programmatic API with WSDL definitions, data mappings, and compensations that only more advanced IT users know how to properly deploy.
Objectives of Appian Training:
- Fundamentals of Appian
- Installation Pre-Requisites
- Troubleshooting Common Scenarios
- Appian World 2016 fetaures
- System Monitoring- Appian Training
- Maintenance & Upgrades
- Undertake routine administrative jobs including software upgrades
- Add/modify users, teams & departments to Appian; including security settings
- Run through pre-installation checklists, installation and post-installation tasks