Introduction to ArcSight Training:
We are providing the best online ArcSight training by Industry experts. ArcSight is more than just a single product. It provides the ArcSight management center. Learn all about management center in ArcSight training. That means it has the ability to manage the data. It provides Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) at ArcSight ESM. HP Arcsight SIEM training is the most popular one in today’s market. We will have great analytics solutions within the ArcSight. In that, we have three main components. They are ArcSight user analytics, ArcSight DMA, and ArcSight App analytics.
Prerequisites for ArcSight Training:
To learn ArcSight Training at our Global Online Trainings the person should have knowledge on
- Firewall and security
- Network security
- IT security
- Network security
- Lotus Notes
ArcSight Training Course Details:
- Name of the course: ArcSight Training
- Mode of Training: We provide Online Training as well as Corporate Training
- Course Duration: 30 Hrs (can be customized as per requirement)
- Do you provide materials: After registration with Global Online Trainings we will provide materials.
- Course Fee: After registration with Global Online Trainings, one of our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer Experience: 15 years+
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: We provide all batches regular, weekends and fast track.
- Basic Requirement: Good Internet Speed.
I know, what you’re thinking, what makes you so particular to choose us, right?
We provide online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training. The duration will be of 30 Hours (it can Be Customized as per Requirement). And we also provide materials for ArcSight Online Training.
There’s much more to tell you please Register in Website, So that one of our agents will assist you. And the trainer’s experience will be more than 15 years.
Overview of ArcSight Training:
An overview, It is a combination of the components that deliver the security monitoring and functionality in different areas. We can collect the data and it has the ability to store the data for long-term compliance use cases. That is also called ArcSight Logger. ArcSight is nothing but a brand it’s a number of products within a portfolio that serves to solve the security monitoring across the several areas of the requirements and the problems that you need to solve with this.
- ArcSight mainly provides reporting, storage, searching, compliance use cases and monitoring and also correlation across the enterprise.
- In general, we are trying to collect log events and information from the applications, clouds, endpoints, systems, network environments and security products.
- There are so many different things to do in the modern enterprise. We need to do collect the data. We need to correlate the data and need to store the information for compliance use cases.
- We need to do generate the alerts so that we can do some investigation and then we need to do have some capabilities like looking back at the data to try and understand what’s happening over the time.
Arcsight can be associated and evaluated by the Arcsight ESM tools to give the knowledge and real time response.
What does ArcSight ESM stand for and what is its primary use?
So ArcSight ESM stands for Enterprise Security Manager. As the name itself implies the usage of this tool is that it adds value to your organization security policies. Using this tool, it will help the organizations to focus on the threat detection, analysis on the triages, compliance management. All of these are done on SIEM platform where it actually reduces the time taken to resolve a Cyber security threat. We are best in providing Arcsight training with live projects by industry experts at flexible timings.
What are the features of Arcsight Admin Training?
We can do real-time monitoring in ArcSight. As we identify new problems and threats that organization is facing that we feed that back as an additional layer of the indicators of compromise or IOCs so that can be used in the real-time correlation. So ArcSight is a number of parts of the security operations environment.
- ArcSight generally maintains contextual information, allowing for real-time correlation and prioritization.
- It reduces time to detection with efficient processing.
- ArcSight generally improves functions of analytics with enriched and normalized data.
- It is very configurable with built-in templates and has more than hundred connectors and built-in filters for tailoring to workflow and environment.
- It provides the advanced analytics and querying on big data architecture.
- New event broker architecture in the ArcSight feeds virtual data warehouse along with correlation engine.
The ArcSight is custom built for the security operation. The main goal of the security operation is to reduce the time to detection and response. These centers face an increasing amount of information to process. It lowers the false positives. There are so many key features of the ArcSight but we have mentioned few key features.
What is the purpose of Arcsight ESM in ArcSight Training?
We have to know what, how and why we can do with the data, log data and events as they all go through the ArcSight ESM training (Enterprise Security Manager) solution.If you have the ArcSight solution at all, you would understand that there are different types of schema groups that we get to use of within the solution.
There are almost 17 groups of schemas available in it. The 17 schema groups are root, category, threat, device, attacker, target, agent, source, destination, file, an old file, request, original agent, final device, event annotation, device custom, and flex. Root is the top level so you will find things such as name field.
- There is a category which actually defines one of the categorizations that apply. Threat group is for numbering schema for the particular event.
- We have to know what derived fields are. A derived field is not set at the connector, but the derived field based on another field value.
- Attacker and target fields are typically derived from the source fields and destination fields respectively. Attacker and target represent the threat direction.
- Source and destination represent the network traffic flow. The log does not include fields for attacker and target. You will have to use source and destination for your searches. Global online trainings is best in providing Arcsight training by experts from India.
In the most of the cases, the attacker is equaled to source and target is nothing but a destination. Fields are processed by the framework. So there is a framework that we use to collect the data i.e. smart connector framework. That’s the mechanism that we want to feed into ESM from a processing viewpoint.Agent and original agent field categories are populated by the connector framework. Category fields are handled by the categorization file built along with the log parser. So you define the categorization and it will apply that categorization but you don’t need to specifically do any processing for that data itself.
- Threat fields are generally populated based on calculations made during threat level formula calculation.
- The fields like event annotations can be set by the system or user and persisted with an event. There are multiple timestamps involved here so we have got what is device receipt time, start time, end time, agent receipt time and manager receipt time.
Device receipt time is nothing but the time that the systems itself that we are collecting the data from receive events. Virtual job support provide ARCSIGHT job support by experienced trainer, my team helps to solve the all issues in your ARCSIGHT job.
You feel you’re banging your head against a wall regarding the online training?
We’ve all been there for the best online trainings.
Here more than 60+ students are trained in this arcsight training and hp arcsight siem training and Arcsight training certification is also provided in HP Arcsight SIEM training.
Learn Event Life Cycle in ArcSight Admin Training:
There is seven life cycle of events available in the ArcSight ESM. They are data collection and event processing, network model lookup and priority evaluation, correlation evaluation, monitoring and investigation, workflow, incident analysis and reporting and event archival. The first one is data collection and event processing. So we are getting the data from sources and doing event processing.
- The next stage is network model lookup and priority evaluation. In this stage, we are trying to apply this to what we think is a logical setup of a network with the naming and structures so that we can understand environment and location and many more. Then we need to do priority evaluation. Then we have to do correlation here. Correlation is the third phase of event life cycle.
- We do some correlation there and then move on to the stage four i.e. monitoring and investigation. We need to monitor and understand what it is and then allow investigation around that from an analyst then after that move on to the workflow. In the incident analysis and reporting, we need to be able to report the data and provide analysis around what we received and then finally as the event is coming towards the end of its effective usage.
- That will then be archived into an external storage environment. So we can store the data for an extended period of time. An event is passing through all of these seven stages as its being processed. We do provide ArcSight SIEM training.
What are the Command Center Basics in HP Arcsight SIEM training?
These command center basics are very important in our HP Arcsight SIEM Training program. You will get the strong command on this topic in our ArcSight training. We have to build a search. Typically we do this using an unstructured data. If you enter an IP address you should be able to search for all the relevant IP addresses or they are all relevant text information. Unstructured search might be something like IP address, a name like UNIX and we can use those searches directly.
- In the unstructured search, you could get the results where you don’t want to see that. That might hit on some other information which is not in the destination address.
- To restrict this down to some sets of data, we are using the field names. If you type the field name, it will drop down with the options to select that field or similar name.
- You can use different operators such as Equals (=), not equals (! =), IS NULL, ENDS WITH, STARTSWITH, IS NOT NULL, IN, BETWEEN, greater than (>), less than (<). Choose the field name after that press the space bar and a list of operators for that field will be displayed in the drop-down.
We have to consider the time ranges that have been used. There are so many ways to do this. We can do static time or we can do a dynamic time. Static time means you are defining the time ranges are. Dynamic means it’s not specific time ranges. So the time range mechanism is a very powerful way that you can break that down in HP Arcsight SIEM training.
- We can also mix and match your search operators as well. For that, we have to use AND, OR, NOT operators. We can combine the unstructured and structured data search elements.
Think about this for a moment;
Once the basic search is run and if you really want to start to narrow down your results, you can click on a value within the field.
- That value will be added to your search with AND operator. You can hold the shift key and click on a value and this will be added to your search with the AND NOT operator. You can hold the Ctrl key and click on a value within a field and that value will have become the NEW search. These are some of the search tips and tricks.
We can also enhance the searches by using search operators such as CHART, DEDUP, SORT, HEAD, TAIL, TOP, and RARE and so on.
- With the help of CHART, we can define the time span. We can show some mathematical functions like count, sum, min, max, and avg. CHART generally displays the search results in a chart based on specified fields.
- SORT operator is used to displaying the search results by the sort criteria. Here sorting is based on the data type of the specific field. We can specify a different sort order for each field when multiple fields are specified. Sorting is case sensitive. When the sorting operator is included in a query, the search results are not pre-viewable. The query must finish running before search results are displayed. You will learn all these operators in ArcSight training, online HP Arcsight training by the best trainers.
Learn Filters, Fieldsets & Active Channels In ArcSight Training:
Filters are probably the single biggest component element of how to use ESM. Filters can exist as its own object or in line with the content like queries, rules, and active channels. In Arcsight ESM training, the filter is nothing but the Boolean logic to gather your events. The operators of filters vary based on the data type, i.e. there are some operators that apply to IP address fields. We can also use variables in our filter condition. The main thing is filter seems to process top down. There is no easy way to change the order, but you can cut and paste branches to reorder them.
- Field-sets are resources that allow customization, production sets of security event fields, in any column order you like, to be set aside for reuse/use with Active channels. The production sets must be restricted from accidental modification using permissions, so they remain stable for all the users. Personal field-sets don’t consume any recurring system resources. Fieldsets can be set to open the channel. We can use fieldsets in the common condition editor in queries and filters to limit the fields to choose from. These basic definitions will also be discussed by our trainers in ArcSight training.
What You Will Learn in ArcSight Training?
- Hp Arc Sight training online course gives How to Assess & to Understand Arc Sight SIEM Deployment in the Big / SME Enterprise.
- How to do the Arc Sight ESM 4.5+ Administration and End device Log integration.
- You can learn how to protect the IT Infrastructure with the Arc Sight ESM Capabilities in our ArcSight training.
- You can learn the Map IT Infra environment of a Vulnerability / Threat vectors in our ArcSight training.
- You will learn to implement an advanced Filters, Active Channels, Rules, Reports, and Dashboards & Cases in our ArcSight training.
- Troubleshoot & resolve basic issues encountered during Daily Operation.
- Converting 0-Day Vulnerabilities into the Proactive Rules & Dashboards can also be learned in our ArcSight training.
You can learn how to implement defenses to catch internal threats and Security Incidents in our ArcSight training. We are also providing the SIEM Training. Many of the employees facing problems in their job, we provide best ARCSIGHT job support by highly skilled consultants with 24/7 support.
Conclusion to ArcSight Training:
Global Online Training is the best for ArcSight training. We are the best online training providers; we just don’t teach you the technologies rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative. If the candidates miss any of the sessions due to some unavailability, we will give assurance for backup sessions.
Global Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. There is a huge demand for Arcsight professionals. We are providing the best Arcsight online training at a reasonable price. We have core team of experts for this ArcSight online course. As it is an online training, the training timings will be the candidate feasibility. We are ready to solve any issues within no time. We also provide classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune. For more details of this Arcsight online training, feel free to contact the Global online trainings team.