ARIS BPM Training Introduction:
ARIS Business Process Management not only improves profitability, also assists in creating a competitive advantage for companies, helping to drive innovation and achieve a remarkable degree of enterprise agility. ARIS BPM Online Training provides managers with a high-level overview and best practices of BPM and why its application in today’s corporate environment is critical in achieving future success.
With Global Online Trainings the Business Processing Training with ARIS Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the ARIS BPM Online tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online training course contact reach at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
Prerequisties of ARIS BPM Training:
- ARIS 9.x Basics
- Basic computer handling skills
Business Process Modeling with ARIS Online Training Course Content:
TOPIC 1: Objective of the training
- Familiarized with concepts of BPM
- Familiarized with ARIS framework
- Able to identify and model processes using ARIS
- Able to build multi-level business process models in ARIS
- Able to link various knowledge artefacts to process models
- Familiarized with ARIS simulation capabilities
- Able to develop a process culture across the business unit
- Able to enrich ProFound by incorporating process learnings with every engagement
TOPIC 2: ARIS Overview
- What is ARIS?
- ARIS Methodology
- ARIS Framework
- Advantages of ARIS over MS Visio
- Other process modelling tools in market
- Clients using ARIS
TOPIC 3: Process Modelling in ARIS - Part 1
- Level Concept
- Modelling area
- Types of models
- Tool bars
- Creating connections & fragments
- Function & Events
- Naming Conventions
- Summary of modelling rules
- Hands on
TOPIC 4: Processing Modelling,Publishing,Analysis & Report Generation
- Oragnization chart
- Application system diagram
- Copy Models
- Model Generation
- Semantic check
- Hands on
Key Benefits of ARIS BPM:
- Increase process agility
Flexible business processes and IT assure agile reactions to changing market conditions, business models and customer requirements.
- Reduce implementation times
Reduce the time to design new processes and implement into IT systems, such as SAP, by re-using existing best-practice processes.
- Increase process efficiency
Improve the performance of your processes by analyzing and simulating them to remove bottlenecks, identify and remove waste and duplication. Make best use of resources and look for opportunities for automation.
- Enhance quality
Improve process and IT quality through better definition of processes, avoidance of system breaks and better process communication.
ARIS BPM Training Overview:
- ARIS Busoness Process Management course you will learn how to create business process models in a fast and efficient way in ARIS BPM Training Business Designer while also learning about the standards and conventions important to create high quality process models in the BPMN notation.
- The tool functionality used to create process architectures and other structures as well as using the evaluation capability of reports and analysis will be explained and demonstrated by our highly experienced trainer and completed with many practical exercises followed by a case study using the relevant modelling conventions in your organisation.
- At the end you will also learn how to navigate through ARIS Business Publisher, the tool that is used to make the models created available to a wider audience within your organisation.
After this ARIS BPM Training course you will:
- Be able use ARIS Business Designer effectively to represent your organisation’s processes, structures and architecture, particularly using BPMN notation for your process models
- Know how to evaluate your models using reports and analysis
- Know how to use your organisation’s conventions
- Know what information should be captured for people reviewing the processes
- Know how to present your models and analysis results