Assertive Communication Training
Introduction to Assertive Communication Training:
Our Assertive Communication Corporate training course will use video demonstrations, role-playing activities, journaling, and practical workshops to help you become self-aware of behavior patterns and increase your ability to get work done. Those who communicate with assertiveness rather than passivity or aggression are more likely to maintain positive workplace relationships while meeting their goals. Learn these assertiveness skills to communicate your message with authority and impact. Global Online Trainings is one of the best Assertive Communication corporate Training and Assertive Communication online training from India. Here you can gain the quality education. We provide all types of Soft Skills training by our experienced professors at an affordable price. Register with us and join today!
Overview of Assertive Communication Training:
Assertive allows individuals to act in their own interests, to stand up for themselves without unnecessary concern, to express honest feelings and to express personal rights without denying the rights of others.
- Make great managers.They get things done by treating people with fairness and respect, and are treated by others the same way in return. This means that they are often well-liked and seen as leaders that people want to work with.
- Negotiate successful “win-win” solutions. They are able to recognize the value of their opponent’s position and can quickly find common ground with him.
- Are better doers and problem solvers.They feel empowered to do whatever it takes to find the best solution to the problems that they encounter.
- Are less anxious and stressed.They are self-assured and don’t feel threatened or victimized when things don’t go as planned or as expected.
What is Assertive Communication?
- Assertive communication is the ability to express positive and negative ideas and feelings in an open, honest and direct way.
- It recognises our rights whilst still respecting the rights of others.
- It allows us to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions without judging or blaming other people.
- And it allows us to constructively confront and find a mutually satisfying solution where conflict exists.
Advantages of Assertiveness Skills in Communication:
There are many advantages of assertiveness skills in communication, most notably these:
- Assertiveness helps us feel good about ourselves and others
- Assertiveness leads to the development of mutual respect with others
- Assertiveness increases our self-esteem
- Assertiveness helps us achieve our goals
- Assertiveness minimizes hurting and alienating other people
- Assertiveness reduces anxiety
- Assertiveness protects us from being taken advantage of by others
- Assertiveness enables us to make decisions and free choices in life
- Assertiveness enables us to express a wide range of feelings and thoughts
Conclusion to Assertive Communication Training:
Global Online Trainings makes you the expert in all the concepts. At Soft Skills Course training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At Global Online Trainings, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. If you have any doubts regarding the Assertive Communication training or job support, always feel free to contact us or you can also register with us so that one of our coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Our team is available round the clock. We provide Assertive Communication corporate training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata etc. For more details you can also visit our website.