Atlassian Bamboo Training
Atlassian Bamboo Training Introduction
Atlassian Bamboo is a CI (continuous integration) server that can be used creating a continuous delivery pipeline, to automate the release management for a software application. Bamboo Provides failed builds & reporting tools for statistical analysis, & testing of software source-code status, automated building & updates on successful. Atlassian bamboo training which is provide by Global online trainings with flexible timing of participant at reasonable price by world top best expert trainers. Register for this course for more information contact us at our help desk
Atlassian online course content
1.Introduction to CI tool and its Necessities
- Source Code Management:
- Different tools being used as source code management.
- Concept of Branching, Merging
- Ci Strategy
3 : Adding Agents to Bamboo
- Upgrade of Bamboo
- Performance Aspects of Bamboo
- Quiz for CI+CD
2 : Using Bamboo as CI Tool
- Bamboo Administration
- Creating Bamboo Build Plans
- Bamboo stages and steps involved
- Configuring CI Pipeline
Why Atlassian bamboo training?
- The status of software source code with Testing & Building of software automatically
- Reporting the tools for different kinds of statistical analysis
- The success & failure of the builds on getting continuous updates
- Releasing environments & artifacts by control over it & getting visibility.