Introduction to AutoCAD
AutoCAD Training is commercial software for 2D and 3D computer aided design. AutoCAD was first released in 1982.It is used across wide range of industries by architects, projects managers, engineers, graphics designers and other professionals. AutoCAD 2014 is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and many more. AutoCAD is shape and design the world around you with the flexible features, powerful found in AutoCAD documentation and design software. It an industry leader in modeling, drafting, architectural drawing, engineering software and 3D CAD design, a best-in-class customization. Global online trainings provide best online training on AutoCAD 2018 Online course with brief explanation on 2D and 3D modelling by top expert trainers, for more information on this course contact our help desk
Prerequisites for AutoCAD Training
- Have a basic knowledge of Autodesk settings.
- Diploma/Degree Engineers/Architects/ITI.
- Draftsmen from any engineering discipline.
AutoCAD 2018 Online course content
1 Basic 3D Concepts
- 3D USES
- Viewing a 3D Model
- Rotating the View ,Additional Shading Modes
- Setting the Elevation
- Displaying More Than One View of a Model
2 3D Coordinates
- 3D Coordinate Systems
- Point Filters
- The User Coordinate System
- The UCS View Option
- UCS 3point
- Working with Multiple UCSs
3 Creating Surfaced Objects
- 3D Faces Creation
- Complex Surfaces Creation
- Tabulated Surfaces
- Edge Defined Surface Patches
4 Solid Modelling Concepts
- Creating Solid Models from Two Dimensional Shapes
- Extruding 2D Geometry
- Creating Solid Models with Solid Primitives
- Revolved Solids
- Controlling the Appearance of Solids
5 Composite Solid Models
- composite solid model
- Adding , Subtracting & Intersecting Solid Objects
6 Working With Solid Models
- Filleting Solid Models
- Chamfering Solids
- Mass Property Reports
- Slicing a Solid
- Cross-Sectional Views
- Moving Faces
7 Advanced 3D Concepts
- The coordinate system
- Advanced UCS Concepts
- Rotating the UCS
- Saving and Restoring a UCS
- Named Views in 3D
Overview about AutoCAD Training
- AutoCAD training is a high end Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Program. It has a book will try to address multitude of features.
- AutoCAD is an intended for engineering purposes vector based drawing application. Commands through toolbars and menus or can be entered at a command line.
- AutoCAD 2018 Online course extent that even programs such as Adobe Illustrator will recognize DWG files and over the years this has become a standard format for exchanging technical drawings, drawings are saved using the DWG extension.
- AutoCAD Training which was specifically designed as an interchange format and also supports an even more widely recognized format called DXF.
- Unfortunately, the DWG format has upgraded to keep pace, as AutoCAD has passed through numerous editions with newer features.
- The fundamental processes for creating and navigating a technical drawing application and our will disclose 3D capabilities for this application.
- In this program students will discover ways to make, put up, and edit 2D drawings making use of AutoCAD & after becoming proficient
Learning objects for AutoCAD Training
- Draw lines using the LINE command and its options
- Understand various coordinate system and in AutoCAD
- Use the ERASE commands to clear the drawing area
- Understand the two basic objects selection methods: Windows and crossing options
- Draw circles using various options of the circle command
- Use the zoom and PAN display command
- Setup unit using the UNITS command
- Plot drawing using the basic plotting options
- Us the options dialog box to specify the settings
Keyskills for AutoCAD Training:
- User interface can be navigated.
- To come up with detailed technical drawings use fundamental features, precision tools.
- Be more productive when manipulating, creating, printing drawing, dimensioning, and annotating with AutoCAD.
- Work with dynamic tables, blocks, views, and layouts.
- Use best practices for layer management and Manipulate objects.
- Configure plotter create and files sheet sets.
Benefits for AutoCAD Training:
- AutoCAD package is suitable for perfect drawing of accurate and engineering designs
- The drawing of machine parts, Isometric views and assembly drawing are possible in AutoCAD
- This is suitable for 2D and 3D drawings
- The AutoCAD Training is used by designers, painters, civil, mechanical, electrical, electronic engineers in their field
- Lines, curve, text, and filling point are the essential elements used for preparation of any drawing on the screen
- Computer aided drafting is done by the operators by placing the mouse pointer at the desired location and then exacting the command to draw the graphic elements using different methods
- Draft design more quickly without using stencil and technical drawing instruments
- Develop site plans, refine concepts, sketch technical drawings and share your ideas
- Customize templates and more precisely
- Using other compatible data files when using genuine DWG .file format Collaborate with colleagues, clients and associates
Applications for 2D design
- 3D modeling is a process of developing mathematical representation of any three dimensional surface
- Using a collection of point in 3D space joined by various geometric entities such as curved surface, lines triangle, etc 3D models represent by 3D object
Applications for 3D modeling
- Medical industry
- Video game industry
- Movie industry
- Architecture industry
Applications for AutoCAD Training
- Automobile industry
- Mass production industry
- Power plant industry
- Aerospace industry
- Piping industry