Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals Training
Introduction To Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals Training Course:
Avaya Aura Communication Manager is an open and extensible IP telephony platform which can be deployed as an IP PBX or the feature server supporting an SIP-only environment, or as an evolution server supporting both the SIP & non-SIP environments. The Communication Manager provides more than 700+ PBX features, high reliability & scalability, & also the advanced features for productivity & mobility. The Built-in capabilities include conferencing & contact center applications. Register for Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals Training and learn the wide range of servers, gateways, & analog, digital, & the IP-based communication devices which are supported. Contact our help desk now
Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals Online Training Course Content
- About Avaya Aura solution.
- Installation Avaya Aura solution
- configuration Avaya Aura System
- Platform and Communication Manager.
- Patch Guardian policy for service packs & patches.
- Avaya Site Administration (ASA) to configure:
- Dial Plan &Feature Access Codes
- IP phone & soft client configuration.
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging configuration
- Adding new messaging subscriber.
- Create a call coverage paths to send unanswered calls to a voice mailbox.
- Concept of network regions.
- Identify maintenance & alarms using Avaya documentation.