AWS DevOps Training
Introduction to AWS DevOps Training:
AWS DevOps Training encourages collaboration between the development and operations team to implement code for faster and faster production in an automated and repeatable way. The term Devops is a combination of the two terms development and operational. DevOps helps increase the speed of the company to deliver apps and services. This allows companies to better serve their customers and compete more strongly in the market. AWS DevOps Online Training will empower to develop income, customer satisfaction, automated business, and marketing intelligence methods. It encourages organizations to get esteem information for Business Intelligence to enable them to know the correct needs of their clients. Global Online Training is providing AWS DevOps Professional Training with online training, corporate training by top trainers.
Prerequisites of AWS DevOps Training:
- The expertise of one or more high-level programming languages such as Java, C#, PHP, Ruby or Python.
- Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS
- Knowledge of administering Windows or Linux systems at the command-line level
- Real-time experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface.
AWS DevOps Online Training outline:
- Program Name: AWS DevOps Training
- Duration of Course:30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of training:Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
- Timings:According to one’s feasibility.
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
- Materials:Yes, we are providing materials for AWS DevOps Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements:Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience:10+ years.
- Course Fee:please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
AWS DEVOPS ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Overview of AWS DevOps Training:
The term AWS DevOps is used to refer to various methods that emphasize collaboration and communication between software developers and information technology professionals when automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure change. DevOps is a company software development phrase used to understand some kind of active relationship between development and IT operations.
AWS is one of the best cloud service providers and DevOps, on the other hand, is an hourly requirement of software development lifecycle implementation. The following factors make AWS DevOps the most popular combination:
AWS CloudFormation- DevOps teams need to create and deliver cloud instances and services rather than traditional development teams. AWS CloudFormation lets you do this. Templates for AWS resources such as EC2 cases, ECS containers and S3 storage buckets.
AWS EC2- AWS EC2 speaks for itself. You can run containers in EC2 instances. That’s why you can leverage AWS security and maintenance features.
AWS CloudWatch- This monitoring tool lets you track every resource that AWS has to offer. Plus it makes it very easy to use third party tools for monitoring like Sumo Logic etc
AWS CodePipeline- CodePipline is a popular feature from AWS, which simplifies the way you manage your CI / CD tool set. It allows you to integrate with tools like GitHub, Jenkins and CodeDeploy.
What is AWS DevOps?
AWS is one of the best cloud service providers and DevOps, on the other hand, is the implementation of the software development lifecycle. This is why companies are looking to hire DevOps and AWS architects that can help them build this process and design better apps and software, faster and in a more sophisticated manner. AWS DevOps Engineer Training gives a lot of adaptable administrations intended to empower organizations to all the more quickly and dependably manufacture and convey items’ utilizing AWS and DevOps rehearse. These administrations streamline provisioning and overseeing foundation, conveying application code, robotizing programming discharge procedures, and checking your application and framework execution.
Who should go for this training?
The following professionals can go for this course:
- System Administrators
- Software` Developers
- Cloud Professionals
- Solution Architects
- Project Manager
- Technical Lead
Why should you learn AWS DevOps Training?
- Many top companies are incorporating AWS DevOps in their deployments, and this created more demand for professionals working on AWS DevOps worldwide.
- Certified AWS DevOps professionals are earning high salaries compared to professionals working on other technologies.
What skills will you learn in this DevOps training course?
After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands-on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. By the end of this course, you will be able to acquire the following skills:
- Describe DevOps & DevSecOps methodologies and their key concepts
- Explain the types of version control systems, continuous integration tools, continuous monitoring tools, and cloud models
- Work with: Git with GitHub and Git with Bitbucket
- Configure your private Jenkins, TeamCity tools, and Jenkins with Java, Git, and Maven
- Set up a test-driven development framework with Junit 5 and a behavior-driven development framework with cucumber
- Describe the importance of Chef and Puppet. Perform demonstration on Ansible
- Work on the creation of Docker containers, Registry, Docker Compose, Docker Hub, and Docker Networking. Describe the importance of Grafana and ELK Stack. Perform demonstration on Nagios
- Describe the importance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps, and deploy your private Kubernetes cluster
- Set up your complete private infrastructure using version control systems and CI/CD tools
The Important factors of AWS DevOps Training:
- Predictability: DevOps offers significantly lower failure rate of new releases
- Reproducibility: Version everything so that earlier version can be restored anytime.
- Maintainability: Effortless process of recovery in the event of a new release crashing or disabling the current system.
- Time to market: DevOps reduces the time to market up to 50% through streamlined software delivery. This is particularly the case for digital and mobile applications.
- Greater Quality: DevOps helps the team to deliver better quality of application development as it has infrastructure issues.
- Reduced Risk: DevOps includes security features in the software delivery lifecycle. This helps reduce errors in the life cycle.
- Resiliency: The operational state of the software system is more stable, secure, and changes are audited.
- Cost Efficiency: DevOps provides cost efficiency in the software development process, which is always the aspiration of managing IT companies.
- Breaks larger code base into small pieces: DevOps relies on an agile programming method. As such, it allows large code bases to be broken down into smaller and manageable components.
AWS Training is a distributed computing division of Amazon that gives on-request distributed computing stages to people, organizations, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. In total, these distributed computing web administrations give a lot of crude conceptual specialized foundation and appropriated processing building squares and apparatuses. One of these administrations is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, which enables clients to have available to them a virtual group of PCs, accessible constantly, through the Internet. AWS Training is the virtual PCs copy the greater part of the properties of a genuine PC including, equipment focal handling units and designs preparing units for preparing, neighborhood/RAM memory, hard-plate/SSD stockpiling a decision of working frameworks; organizing; and pre-stacked application programming, for example, web servers, databases, client relationship the executives and so on.
Kubernetes training is an open-source holder organization framework for robotizing application arrangement, scaling, and the executives. It was initially structured by Google, and is currently kept up by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. It expects to give a “stage for computerizing organization, scaling, and activities of utilization holders crosswise over groups of hosts”. It works with a scope of holder devices, including Docker. Many cloud administrations offer a Kubernetes-based stage or foundation as an administration (PaaS or IaaS) on which Kubernetes can be conveyed as a stage giving administration. Numerous sellers additionally give their own marked Kubernetes disseminations.
Kubernetes Training defines a set of building blocks, which collectively provide the means to execute, manage, and scale applications based on CPU, memory, or custom metrics. Kubernetes can be loosely coupled and expanded to meet a different workload. This extensibility is provided by most of the Kubernetes API, which is used by extensions and containers that work with internal components as well as Kubernetes. Platform resources can be defined as objects and have control over the compute and storage resources, which can then be managed.
AWS SysOPs Training:
AWS SysOps Training delivery style is ITIL, which is a set of thorough guidelines for IT service management that concentrates on aligning business goals with IT services. ITIL enables the firm or an organization to form a baseline from which it can design, execute, and measure. It is used to show compliance and estimate improvement. In the past, the term ‘SysOps’ or ‘system operator’ was used to denote any professional who was responsible for any computer system. But with the advancement of Cloud Computing, it has become a terminology for denoting professionals who are responsible for multi-user systems. They are responsible for various tasks. Some of them are similar to DevOps and some are different. The AWS SysOps Online Training is used as the infrastructure management is centered around infrastructure, which is taken care of on a more personal level. The DevOps way of managing infrastructure is also centered on the infrastructure, but it is taken care of using the latest automation tools.
Conclusion to AWS DevOps Training:
The role of an AWS DevOps Training is not just taking care of one task or taking up one responsibility. He has to juggle between multiple roles in order to do justice to the position that is assigned to him. There is a need to have various skill sets like coding, integration, and testing. Responsibilities of the AWS DevOps Online Training also include solving the organizational problems and improving the business process.
Our Trainers with the subject matter experts with 10+year’s experience in DevOps. Candidate can choose the training timing according to his comfort and also go on weekends or weekdays session. We Global Online Trainings provide training with real-time implementations. AWS DevOps Training course duration is 35 hours. We are also providing the fast track sessions for this AWS DevOps Online training. To get the good knowledge and to explore the AWS DevOps Training.