AWS Technical Training
Introduction to AWS Technical Training:
AWS Technical training introduces you to AWS products, services and general solutions. It provides you with the fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so you can get information about IT solutions based on your business needs and start working with AWS. AWS Technical Essential training has made AWS based systems more viable for people in areas previously poorly served by IaaS providers, AWS continues to develop the cloud with services such as Amazon RDB, making it easier to engineer and implement cloud-based applications. Global online training provides AWS technical training by well experienced real time industry experts to know more info contact us on the global online training help desk.
Prerequisites of AWS Technical Course:
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired
- Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications
AWS Technical Online Training outline:
- Program Name: AWS Technical Training
- Duration of Course:30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of training:Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
- Timings:According to one’s feasibility.
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
- Materials:Yes, we are providing materials for AWS Technical Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements:Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience:10+ years.
- Course Fee:please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
AWS TECHNICAL ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Overview of AWS Technical Training:
AWS Technical challenges is protecting data-at-rest in S3, EC2 and other services, controlling access to the AWS Management Console from any endpoint, and securing custom applications built on the platform. In the case of AWS Management Console, IT requires the ability to detect vulnerable logins and appropriately restrict access. Whether it’s spinning a new VM or deleting an existing instance, unauthorized control over your AWS environment can be costly and devastating. For data-at-rest in AWS, protecting information is essential when moving information from S3 to data warehouses and other connected applications.
What is AWS Technical?
AWS technical is developing the cloud with services such as Amazon RDB, making it easier to engineer and implement cloud-based applications. Not every AWS feature is as mature as EC2 and S3, so you need to carefully consider which AWS components to use. We feel comfortable recommending AWS that requires elasticity or on-demand computing.
What you will learn in the AWS Technical Training Online?
- AWS platform terminology and concepts
- AWS management console navigation
- AWS security measures
- AWS Storage options
- Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- AWS compute and networking options
- Use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Deployment and Management options
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS management console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS storage options and create Amazon S3 buckets
- Recognize AWS Compute and networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe managed services and database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify deployment and management options
Who should go for AWS Technical Training?
- Any Professional want to start career in AWS
- Anyone responsible for explaining the AWS services to customer
- Solution Architects
- SysOps administrator
The Roles and Responsibilities of AWS Technical course:
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge around AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Work with customers of all sizes to execute on the Enterprise Support value proposition of AWS
- Assist with operational support needs for customers already using AWS
- Collaborate with experienced cloud technical consultants to craft and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS communities
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Effectively represent AWS within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs and risk management
Amazon RDS Training:
The Amazon RDS training makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale the relational database in the cloud. It provides a cost-effective and recyclable capability while managing time-consuming database administration tasks, freeing you to focus on your applications and business. Amazon RDS Training offers you six database engines to choose from, including Amazon Aurora, PostgrwSQL MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. The Cloud Administrator uses Amazon RDS to set up, manage, and scale the relational database instance in the cloud. The service automatically backs up RDS database instances, captures a snapshot of daily data, and contains transaction logs to enable point-in-time recovery. RDS automatically patching database engine software.
Anaplan Training is a new-age cloud-based planning and performance management platform for use cases in sales, marketing, HR, finance and IT. It connects organizations and individuals to make better decisions. Anaplan Training has proven to achieve extreme levels of integration in finance planning and supply chains. This has led to a shift in strategic planning worldwide. Because the Anaplan platform provides familiar excel-style functionality to enterprise customers, ordinary business users can use software to make data-driven decisions; otherwise the expertise of a data scientist is required. Anaplan includes modules for workforce planning, quota planning, commission calculation, project planning, demand planning, budgeting, planning and forecasting, financial consolidation and profitability modeling.
Ansible Training is an open source automation platform. It’s very easy to setup and yet powerful. Ansible Training can help you with configuration management, application deployment and task automation. It can also do IT orchestration, where you need to run tasks regularly and create a chain of events on different servers or devices.
- Controller Machine: The machine where Ansible is installed, responsible for running the provisioning on the servers you are managing.
- Inventory: An initialization file that contains information about the servers you are managing.
- Playbook: The entry point for Ansible provisioning, where the automation is defined through tasks using YAML format.
- Task: A block that defines a single procedure to be executed, e.g. Install a package.
- Module: A module typically abstracts a system task, like dealing with packages or creating and changing files. Ansible has a multitude of built-in modules, but you can also create custom ones.
- Role: A pre-defined way for organizing playbooks and other files in order to facilitate sharing and reusing portions of a provisioning.
- Play: A provisioning executed from start to finish is called a play. In simple words, execution of a playbook is called a play.
- Facts: Global variables containing information about the system, like network interfaces or operating system.
- Handlers: Used to trigger service status changes, like restarting or stopping a service.
Conclusion to AWS Technical Training:
AWS Technical Training offers building blocks that you can quickly assemble to support any workload. With AWS, you will find a complete set of services that are designed to work together to create scalable applications. This latest AWS technology will help you become skilled at identifying and efficiently using AWS services. The live projects included in this course will ensure that you are proficient in using the AWS platform.
Global Online Trainings is a leading online training firm and it is also providing AWS Technical Training. We are providing online training with the most experienced industry experts and they have complete knowledge of all aspects of AWS Technical Online Training. In this training, you will understand the complete knowledge in AWS with many new features. For more details and contact information goes through our official website globalonlinetrainings.com thank you.