Introduction to AWS Training:
Amazon Web Services is the most advanced technology in these days. It started in 2006 to provide the best IT infrastructure services to clients. All services offered in the form of web services called cloud computing. This increases business performance with low variable costs. It provides results in fast methods. Amazon Web Service is the top rank clod services provider when compared to the other cloud service providers like IBM, Microsoft, Google, and HP. Global Online Trainings providing Amazon Web Services Training in Hyderabad is in a comprehensive and reliable way. So don’t miss out this opportunity! Join Toda!
The main motto of this Amazon Web Services Course is to make the candidates deploy highly scalable applications on the platform of AWS. AWS training is available for individuals and corporate. In Our Online and Corporate training, we will be covering all concepts like AWS syOps and Lambda topics. “The demand for cloud computing services increasing day by day, so join in our AWS training! We will make you an AWS Expertise.”
AWS Training Course Details:
Course Name: AWS Training
Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for AWS Course
Duration of Course: 30 Hrs
Do We Provide Materials? Yes, If you register with Global Online Trainings, the AWS Training Materials will be provided.
Course Fee: After register with Global Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
Overview of AWS Training:
What is AWS (Amazon Web Services)?
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that offers on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals companies and governments, on a paid subscription basis with a free-tier option available for 12 months. The most profitable Amazon division provides servers, storage, networking, remote computing, email, mobile development, and securities. Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 are the most centralized and popular of these services. The main aim of these services is to take a headache out of traditional hosting solutions. One of the main reasons for its popularity is it offers low-cost loyalty services.
Learn some important points about Amazon Web Services in AWS Training:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer in cloud computing, provides a secure cloud services platform to database storage, content delivery and other functionality that can help the business growth.
In 2008, AWS released its initial offering which Amazon called it as ‘Infrastructure web services’ consisting of 12 services. Most prominent among them were
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service
- Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3) – Cloud storage
- Amazon Simple DB
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon Cloud Front
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
Learn about Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud in AWS Training:
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that offers secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to achieve obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you full control of your computing resources and lets you run Amazon’s proven computing environment.
- Elastic Webscale Computing: Amazon EC2 enables you to increase or decrease efficiency within minutes, not hours or days. You can simultaneously hand over server versions, hundreds, or thousands of server versions.
- Completely Controlled: You have full control over your circumstances, including the root access and the ability to interact with any machine you have. Once you have retrieved the data in the boot partition, disable any context and then restart the same context using the Web Service APIs. You can remotely reboot using the Web Services APIs, and you also have access to their console output.
- Inexpensive: Amazon EC2 offers you financial benefits to Amazon’s level. You have to pay a very low rate for the calculation efficiency you actually use.
Learn about Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) in AWS Training:
Companies today need to simply and securely collect data to store and analyze their data at a massive scale but today’s fragment of data storage portfolios force businesses to struggle with complexity and slow down innovation that’s why AWS Storage Services give you a place to store all of your data.
- Ease of integration with third-party applications: Of the many benefits of Amazon S3, one of our favorites is how easy it is to connect data stored on S3 via Amazon’s Restful API and SDK with third-party applications.
- Scalability on-demand: If scalability of your application both up and down over time may be a thought for you once choosing a cloud-based information storage service, then S3 is certainly a good pick.
- Industry-leading security: Organizations each day are developing tighter more stringent restrictions around security both within their organizations and externally.
Learn about the Amazon Simple Queue Service in AWS Training:
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fully functional message queuing service that allows you to sort and scale micro-services, distributed systems, and servers fewer applications. SQS provides two types of message queues. They are Standard queues, SQS FIFO queues.
- Reliably deliver messages: Use Amazon SQS to send any data, any kind of data, without needing to lose messages or other services available. SQS allows you to decompose the application parts, thereby increasing the total error they have installed, running independently and failing.
- Keep Sensitive data secure: Keep Sensitive Data Safe You can use Amazon SQS to exchange sensitive information between applications that use server-side encryption (SSE) to encode every message body.
- Scale Elastically and Cost-effectively: Amazon influences AWS cloud to a dynamic level based on SQS demand. The SQS has slow standards for your applications, so you do not have to worry about capacity planning and prior allocation. There is no limit to the number of messages in the queue, and standard queues provide almost unlimited outputs. Costs provide substantial cost income with the “always” model of self-managed messaging middleware.
Learn about AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) in AWS Training:
- IAM stands for Identity and Access Management. IAM is part of the administration and security group of services. AWS IAM is a web service, it can use to manage users and user permissions under your AWS account.
- IAM enables securely control access to AWS services and resources for users of your AWS account. Using IAM you can create and manage AWS users and groups and assign permission to them to allow and deny their access to AWS resources.
- You can create users in IAM, assign them individual security credentials. As such, get to keys, passwords, and multifaceted confirmation gadgets or demand brief security qualifications to give clients access to AWS administrations and assets.
- We can manage permissions in order to control which operations a user can perform. Permissions are managed by creating IAM policy statements that define permissions by specifying actions, the resource that can be affected by those actions, and whether the action is being allowed or denied.
- Policies can be attached to users, groups, roles or resources. You can use IAM roles to provide temporary credentials to provide access to IAM users, federated users, applications, or services that don’t normally have access to your AWS resources.
- You can create roles in IAM and attach policies to control, which operations can be performed by the entity that assumes the role. We explaining AWS IAM with examples and also explains AWS security, AWS S3 Administration by highly skilled professionals.
- IAM allows users to control access to AWS training service APIs and specific resources. You can also add specific conditions how a user can be AWS such them to use SSL or enforcing the use of multi-factor authentication as limiting access by time of day, restricting their originating IP address, requiring the device.
Why we learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training: