Azure Sentinel Training
Introduction to Azure Sentinel Training:
Our Azure Sentinel training will helps to demonstrate how an agile team can configure and use Azure Sentinel effectively. This course is used for the or all members of a software development team, especially those who are actively involved with creating and refining a product backlog as well as planning and executing work within a sprint. For more information register with us or dial our helpline to find best training guides for Azure Sentinel Corporate Training and Azure Sentinel Classroom Training and become a better executive. At Global Online Training we also provide Azure Sentinel Online Training from our real-time experts. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for Azure Sentinel training:
- Basic Knowledge of Azure Platform
- Active Azure Subscription
- Zeal to Learn and Explore
Azure Sentinel Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Azure Sentinel Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Azure Sentinel Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of Azure Sentinel Training:
Microsoft Azure Sentinel is a scalable, cloud-native, security information event management (SIEM) and security orchestration automated response (SOAR) solution. Azure Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise, providing a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response. At Global Online Trainings we also provide the corporate and classroom training for Azure PowerShell Training from our real-time experts.
Azure Sentinel is your birds-eye view across the enterprise alleviating the stress of increasingly sophisticated attacks, increasing volumes of alerts, and long resolution timeframes.
- Collect data at cloud scale across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds.
- Detect previously undetected threats, and minimize false positives using Microsoft’s analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence.
- Investigate threats with artificial intelligence, and hunt for suspicious activities at scale, tapping into years of cyber security work at Microsoft.
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common tasks.
What is Azure Sentinel?
Azure Sentinel is a cloud-native security information and event manager (SIEM) platform that uses built-in AI to help analyse large volumes of data across an enterprise—fast. Azure Sentinel aggregates data from all sources, including users, applications, servers and devices running on-premises or in any cloud, letting you reason over millions of records in a few seconds. It includes built-in connectors for easy onboarding of popular security solutions. Collect data from any source with support for open standard formats like CEF and Syslog.
Azure Sentinel can ingest data from a wide range of sources including Microsoft products and services, on-premises systems, leading SaaS applications, and non Microsoft cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS). Data sources can be connected to Azure Sentinel using one of these methods:
- Leverage the out-of-the-box data connectors included in Azure Sentinel to establish a connection in only a few clicks
- If a connector is not available, logs and alerts may be ingested using syslog, Common Event Format, or REST-API sources
- Some non-Microsoft solutions are connected via APIs provided by the connected data source
Key Concepts of Azure Sentinel Training:
- An alert is generated by a product or service when something suspicious happens. Examples of alerts include detection of suspicious files, detection of suspicious user activities, or attempted elevation of privilege.
- An incident is an investigation package created by Azure Sentinel. A single incident can include evidence from multiple alerts. Azure Sentinel can automatically correlate the individual alerts and present a single package for an automated playbook to respond to or for a security analyst to investigate.
- An entity refers to a user, host, or IP address and act as entry points to explore all alerts and correlations associated with that entity. This can be extremely useful when investigating incidents. Instead of analyzing all the identity alerts, network alerts, and data access alerts in an investigation separately, entities allow us to view all of the alerts associated with a particular “thing” in our environment. For instance, an entity would let you see all of the alerts associated with the CFO, their host machine, other hosts the CFO may have accessed, which IP addresses are associated with the CFO. This offers visibility into how seemingly unrelated events and alerts can be part of the same attack.
Conclusion to Azure Sentinel Training:
Our course of Azure Sentinel Corporate training and also Azure Sentinel Classroom Training has been most happening training programs at Global Online Trainings, many young enthusiastic job seekers are able to make a good job deal form our guiding classes .Get started with corporate and classroom trainings from India at Hyderabad, pune, Bangalore also in states Register with us for the best training program for your company or you can dial our helpline mobile number or send details in our website contact us page or simply drop a message down below , soon our assisting managements will contact you to fix a right trainer and can schedule the classes as per your timings.