Azure Solutions Architect Training
Introduction to Azure Solutions Architect Training:
Azure Solution Architect Training is a leadership position which provides customers with revenue and market share that provides Microsoft Azure services with insights and solutions to support their application, infrastructure and data modernization and cloud needs, uncover and support business and IT. Azure Architect online training demonstrate the business value of the Microsoft Platform and drive technical decisions at the customer, thus securing long-term sustainable growth for Microsoft and it is used as the cloud search-a-service solution that handles server and infrastructure management to Microsoft, leaving you with a ready-to-use service that can populate your data. Global online training provides Azure Solutions Architect training by well experienced real time industry experts to know more info contact us on the global online training help desk.
Prerequisites of Azure Solutions Architect Training:
- Foundational knowledge on Cloud Architecture
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic understanding of virtualization, networking & databases
- Proficiency in using Visual Studio IDE, PowerShell and Command-Line Interface
- Coding experience in C# (.NET Framework) – Optional
Azure Solutions Architect Online Training outline:
Program Name: Azure Solutions Architect Training course.
Duration of Course: 30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
Mode of training: Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Azure Solutions Architect Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
AZURE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Overview of Azure Solutions Architect Training:
Azure Solution Architects are trusted technology consultants that build deep relationships with our partners and this significantly impacts partner innovation, strategy and adoption of Microsoft technologies. They are responsible for all aspects of solutions engagement including Architectural Design Sessions, Driving Proof / Concept of Value and Driving Final Project Engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities of Azure Solutions Architect Training:
- Accelerate Azure consumption in next-gen high potential customer accounts by providing deep technical expertise and support for Datacenter Transformation, Custom Applications, Data Estate Transformation (ML and AI), and Security/Compliance/Privacy.
- Drive the deployment of customer workloads into Azure and increase their consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting the development of the customers? cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Establish deep relationships with key ITDMs and BDMs, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company. Identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in next-gen high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and 3rd party solutions.
- Lead deployment of projects, the creation of collateral, and training of sellers and partners in your area of specialization.
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
- Coach other technical sellers to become certified in required Azure technical certifications.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Capability to design and implement practice-based architectures or equivalent competitive experience.
- Extensive experience of working with virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Inclusive and collaborative driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
What is Azure Solution Architect?
The skills needed to create solutions that work in a leading cloud provider. Microsoft Azure Solution Architect must have expertise in Compute, Network, Storage and Security. To be successful in this role, you need to understand how to plan solutions to meet your business needs.
Who should take up this Azure Certification training course?
- Solutions architects & programmers looking to build SaaS, PaaS and IaaS applications
- Network and Systems admins, Application, DevOps & QA engineers
- Storage and security admins, Virtualization & network engineers
- IT professionals
- Cloud solution architects
- Experienced Azure administrators and developers
- DevOps professionals
- Cloud Evangelists
What you will learn in this Azure (AZ-300 and AZ-301) training course?
- Planning and designing Azure infrastructure
- Securing of Azure resources
- Developing advanced applications
- Azure governance mechanisms
- Deploying resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Building IaaS based server applications
- Azure storage backing for Azure solutions.
Why you should go for Azure architect training?
Microsoft Azure is growing at an unprecedented rate and also the cloud deployment in today’s digital-first organizations is rising at a very fast rate. Global Online Trainings is offering the comprehensive training in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions that is completely in line with the Azure certification exams. You will work on real world projects and gain hands-on experience and will be in a position to apply for the best jobs in the industry
What Does Azure Training Entail?
A detailed training of Microsoft Azure requires IT professionals to learn coursework featured by Microsoft. Once the professional has learned the official material, they can then move on to other courses that are available online and enrich and enhance the knowledge in the field.
The standard Microsoft Azure training covers advanced usage of cloud technology such as the development of global apps that can help design hybrid cloud for an entire network.
Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert Benefits
On Completion of this training you will know:
- Deploy and Configure Infrastructure
- Implement Workloads and Security
- Architect Cloud Technology Solutions
- Create and Deploy Apps
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data
- Develop for the Cloud
- Determine Workload Requirements
- Design for Identity and Security
- Design a Data Platform Solution
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy
- Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy
BizTalk Training is a Microsoft-drove industry activity that replaces the language for web based business and application combination on the Internet of Common Data to help Extensible Markup Language (XML). BizTalk Server associates associations inside and asked the crosswise over associations to trade information and facilitate forms that require different frameworks.
The BizTalk Server Receiving Location is configured with the file adapter and the XML Transmit Pipeline. The file adapter compares the file from the file folder regularly. Upon receipt of the message, BizTalk Training pushes the message through the Messaging Engine pipeline. Since the request message is in XML format, the XML broadcast pipeline is used in this case. The XML Transmit Pipeline ensures that the message is a well-formed XML file. Then the message is saved in the message box database.
SharePoint Training is a web-based collaboration platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. SharePoint is marketed primarily as a document management and storage system, but the product is highly configurable and can vary significantly across organizations. SharePoint Training is configured using a web browser and provides its capabilities through the web UI and web applications. It is used to change content and site structure, creates and deletes sites, enable or disable product features, configure basic workflows, and perform analytics.
Features of Sharepoint Training:
- Access services- Users can support Office 365 applications or download Excel features to pivot Microsoft Access database tables. Microsoft has improved related item control so users can add new items.
- Compliance features-The In-Place Hold Policy Center and Compliance Center enable administrators to create policies and apply them in their SharePoint environment. The updated features allow users to delete documents from One Drive for their business sites.
- Document library accessibility- Users can use milestones on the page to make navigating easier, using keyboard shortcuts to document tasks, using notifications for upload progress, improved callout readings, and updates for help documentation.
- Expanded file names-Support for file names with special characters, leading with dots and longer than 128 characters will no longer be blocked.
- Hybrid-Better integration with Office 365 tools and services, including Delve, Sway and Office Graph.
- Information rights management- A subset of digital rights management that uses technology to protect sensitive information or intellectual property from unauthorized access.
- Large file support-Users can now exceed the previous 2 GB limit for files. Though there’s no real limit, Microsoft recommends a 10 GB maximum.
- MinRole-Administrators can now install only the roles they want on SharePoint servers.
- Mobile experience- Touch-friendly mobile interface. Users can also switch from mobile view to PC view.
Sitcore training is the leading digital experience software used by organizations around the world to create seamless, personalized digital experiences. Sitecore is an integrated platform powered by .net CMS, commerce and digital marketing tools. Sitcore’s main product is the Sitcore Experience Platform,which combines a powerful content management system. Sitcore Experience Manager and Sitcore Experience Database. Sitecore training is constantly evolving, with each update offering new innovative tools for its users. The cloud-first digital experience platform also offers shopping experiences through Sitecore Experience Commerce.
A quick overview of Sitecore’s benefits:
- Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA)– helps get websites to market quicker
- Sitecore Experience Commerce– Combines content and commerce to increase conversion through personalization
- Digital marketing tactics– Sitecore provides a solid foundation to execute the full spectrum of social, content, outreach and more.
Conclusion to Azure Solutions Architect Training:
Microsoft Azure solutions architect training provides the most comprehensive and complete environment to modernize your existing .NET Framework applications with Windows Containers, cloud infrastructure and PaaS services. Azure is built to allow enterprises to control the flow of data between regions, and to control who has access to and can manage that data. Azure Search allows you to easily add a robust search experience to your applications using a simple REST API or .NET SDK without having to manage the search infrastructure or become an expert in search.
Global Online Trainings is a leading online training firm and it is also providing Azure solutions Architect Training. We are providing online training with the most experienced industry experts and they have complete knowledge of all aspects of Micrsoft Azure Architect online Training. In this training, you will understand the complete Knowledge and updated version and with many new features. For more details and contact information go through our official website globalonlinetrainings.com.