Azure SQL DB Training
Introduction to Azure SQL DB Training:
Our Azure SQL DB training is a SQL-based fully managed, petabyte-scale cloud solution for data warehousing. SQL Data Warehouse is highly elastic, enabling you to provision in minutes and scale capacity in seconds. For more information register with us or dial our helpline to find best training guides for Azure SQL DB Corporate Training and Azure SQL DB Classroom Training and become a better executive. At Global Online Training we also provide Azure SQL DB Online Training from our real-time experts. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for Azure SQL DB training:
You’ll need a FREE tier account on Windows Azure but don’t create one now. We cover this in great detail before we start the course.
Fast access to the internet will be very important. The cloud is a metaphor for internet based computing.
Azure SQL DB Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Azure SQL DB Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Azure SQL DB Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of Azure SQL DB Corporate Training:
SQL database is the flagship product of Microsoft in the database area. It is a general-purpose relational database that supports structures like relation data – JSON, spatial, and XML. The Azure platform fully manages every Azure SQL Database and guarantees no data loss and a high percentage of data availability. Azure automatically handles patching, backups, replication, failure detection, underlying potential hardware, software or network failure, deploying bug fixes, failovers, database upgrades, and other maintenance tasks.
There are three ways we can implement our SQL database
- Managed Instance: This is primarily targeted towards on-premises customers. In case, if we already have a SQL server instance in our on-premises data-center and you want to migrate that into Azure with minimum changes to our application and the maximum compatibility. Then new will go for the managed instance.
- Single database: We can deploy a single database on Azure its own set of resources managed via a logical server.
- Elastic pool: We can deploy a pool of databases with a shared set of resources managed via a logical server.
Azure SQL Database service tiers:
- General Purpose/ Standard model: It is based on a separation of computing and storage service. This architectural model depends on the high availability and reliability of Azure Premium Storage that transparently copies database files and guarantees for zero data loss if underlying infrastructure failure happens.
- Business Critical/ Premium service tier model: It is based on a cluster of database engine processes. Both the SQL database engine process and underlying mdf/ldf files are placed on the same node with locally attached SSD storage providing low latency to our workload. High availability is implemented using technology similar to SQL Server Always On Availability Groups.
- Hyperscale service tier model: It is the newest service tier in the vCore-based purchasing model. This tier is a highly scalable storage and computes performance tier that leverages the Azure architecture to scale-out the storage and computes resources for an Azure SQL Database beyond the limits available for the General Purpose and Business Critical service tiers.
Conclusion to Azure SQL DB Training:
Global Online Trainings makes you an expert in all the concepts of Azure SQL DB and also possible Azure Concepts. Get a fully fledged Azure SQL DB Corporate Course training for a better view and understanding. At Global Online Trainings, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll in the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. If you have any doubts regarding the Azure SQL DB Online Training or job support, always feel free to contact us or you can also register with us so that one of our coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Our team is available round the clock. We provide Azure SQL DB corporate training also Classroom Training at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and other possible places and cities.