BCAF TRAINING Course Introduction:
BCAF TRAINING course provides the technical and process information needed to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot Brocade products in a FICON Environment. After completing the course, you should understand IBM System z I/O concepts, and be able to demonstrate knowledge of Brocade FICON Director and switching SAN components. BCAF TRAINING course is designed in part, to prepare students for the Brocade Certified Architect for FICON (BCAF) exam (143-120).
BCAF TRAINING course is designed for storage administrators, mainframe and SAN administrators, system administrators, Mainframe and SAN architects, and systems and sales engineers involved in the design, deployment, and management of Brocade products in a FICON environment. Register today in the website for the best online BCAF TRAINING or call us at help desk to know more details.
Bcaf Online Training course content
- Describe System z host, I/O channel subsystem, and FICON procedure structural design
- Given a scenario, make obvious knowledge of System z channel I/O system configuration
- Describe System I/O, direct, and CUP interdependencies
- A scenario to describe single-director versus cascaded-director design necessities
- Describe scalability considerations with a scenario
- Describe the components that influence FICON performance
- Demonstrate knowledge of high-availability and disaster recovery solutions with a given a scenario.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of FICON and FCP intermix configurations
- Describe basic FICON SAN installation procedures
- Describe zoning considerations for FICON with a given a scenario.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate the ability to implement a cascaded FICON solution in local method
- Given a scenario, demonstrate the ability to implement a cascaded FICON solution in interop mode
- Exhibit how to implement security features for FICON fabric managing
- Describe use of various performance management apparatus
- With a given a scenario exhibit the ability to manage cascaded FICON solutions
- Describe the repayment and uses of FICON CUP
- Exhibit knowledge of firmware and configuration management tools with a example and a real time scenario
- Given a scenario, demonstrate data gathering processes for problem determination
- Given a scenario, demonstrate the ability to perform horde-based troubleshooting, path troubleshooting, and performance troubleshooting