Behavior Driven Development Training
Introduction to Behavior Driven Development Training:
Behavior Driven Development Training -Behavior Driven Development is simply known as BDD Training. BDD is a software development process that is taken from the Test Driven Development (TDD). BDD is very easy to understand because it is written in a easy language for everyone. Global Online Trainings is one of the best online training from India because we provide all types of training by experienced trainers. We give quality training with industrial standards. Register with us and join today!
Prerequisites for Behavior Driven Development Training:
To learn Behavior Driven Development Training at our Global Online Trainings, the candidate should the basic knowledge on
- Testing Tools
- Software Testing
Behavior Driven Development Training Course Details:
- Name of the course: Behavior Driven Development Training
- Mode of Training: Online Training as well as Corporate Training
- Course Duration: 30 Hrs (can be customized as per requirement)
- Do you provide materials: Yes we provide materials.
- Course Fee: After registration with Global Online Trainings one of our coordinator will contact you.
- Trainer Experience: 12 years+
- Timings: According to student feasibility.
- Batch Type: We provide all types of batches.
Overview of Behavior Driven Development Training:
Behavior Driven Development is used for the connection among technical and non-technical teams. The main advantage of the Behavior Driven Development is that the test cases are written in a common language and these are used by the stakeholders.
What are the features of BDD Training?
Some of the important features of Behavior Driven Development are as follows.
- With the help of shared process and shared tools we can communicate with the software developers, business analysts and stakeholders.
- The way of working of the system and its implementation.
- There is a good readability and visibility.
- We can also check the working status of the software and also checking the customer’s requirements.
What are the benefits of Behavior Driven Development?
Some of the benefits of Behavior Driven Development are as follows.
- Behavior Driven Development is responsible for the communication among developers, testers and domain experts.
- There are notations in the BDD approach.
- Tools will target the BDD and this leads to the generation of technical and end user documentation.
How can we implement BDD Training?
Before implementing the BDD Training we should follow the steps.
- The needs and requirements must be transferred to user stories.
- Each and every example must be acceptable user scenario.
- We have to understand the role feature reason matrix and also the given-when-then formula.
- We have to write the specification of the behavior of a class instead of unit test of a class.
What are the uses of Behavior Driven Development Training?
Some of the important uses of BDD Training are
- We can define the behavior there is no need of test.
- There will be connection between developers, testers and product owners.
- Behavior Driven Development is defined by using the simple language and learning curve will be shorter.
- Behavior Driven Development is non-technical so it can reach a wider audience.
What are the factors of Behavior Driven Development Training?
In Behavior Driven Development Training there are three factors. They are Collaboration, Focusing on End Users and Business values.
- Collaboration: In Collaboration process there are many stakeholders and the way of understanding of the project. In this process, there will be strong communication.
- Focusing on End Users: Behavior Driven Development is focused on the application view. Behavior Driven Development is focused on the application view and this can be also focused on the user’s view.
- Business Values: We have to use the BDD that automates redundant processes and develops the structured scenarios.
Along with BDD Testing Training learn Gerrit Training:
Gerrit is one of the tools that are related to web-based review. It is developed with Git version control system. It is developed with Git version control system and we can also merge the changes to Git repository when done with the code reviews.
Uses of Gerrit:
- By using Gerrit, we can find is there any mistakes in the source code.
- Gerrit is an open source control system.
- It is the connection between the developers and git repositories.
Features of Gerrit:
- The Gerrit user interface is developed on Google Web Toolkit.
- Gerrit is a lightweight framework for reviewing the commit.
- To push the code the Gerrit is used as a repository and it also creates the review.
These are just the basics of Gerrit Training. You will get the detail knowledge on Gerrit Training along with BDD Testing Training.
Learn Mean Stack Training along with Behavior Driven Development Training:
Mean Stack Developer:
A person who works on Mean Stack on both backend as well as front end applications.
Advantages of Mean Stack:
Some of the advantages of Mean Stack are as follows.
- Mean Stack is an open source solution.
- It is also used to develop the applications.
- Mean Stack helps to keep the application organized.
These are the basics of Mean Stack, you can get the detail knowledge on Mean Stack Training along with BDD Testing Training.
Conclusion to Behavior Driven Development Training:
Behavior Driven Development Training is one of the most demanding courses in the present the market. Many companies are looking for the candidates who are having the practical knowledge on Behavior Driven Development Training. Because that candidate has to do the complex programming and has to build the software and has to solve the customer issues.
“You can get the practical knowledge at our Global Online Trainings.”
Join in our Global Online Trainings and if you have any doubts regarding the training always feel free to contact us (or) register with us than one of our coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.