Big Data Training
Big Data Training Course Introduction:
Big Data Training is the technology that helps an organization to break down data silos and analyze data improves business can be transformed in all sorts of ways. Using big data tools and software enables an organization to process extremely large volumes of data that a business has collected to determine which data is relevant and can be analyzed to drive better business decisions in the future.
We provide Big Data Training by Real time certified consultant. Our trainer will give in depth knowledge on this. We provide daily recorded sessions. Big data analytics Training is creating buzz everywhere. Organizations and C level executives all across the world can’t stop talking about its disruptive power in transforming businesses.
Big Data training Course Content
- Overview of Big Data
- Data Ingestion, Transfer, & Compression
- AWS Data Storage Options
- Using Dynamo DB with Amazon EMR
- Use Kinesis for Near Real-Time Big Data Processing
- Introduction to Apache Hadoop & Amazon EMR
- Using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce
- The Hadoop Ecosystems
- Use Hive for the Advertising Analytics
- Using Streaming for Life Sciences Analytics
- Use Hue with Amazon EMR
- Running the Pig Scripts with Hue on Amazon EMR
- Spark on Amazon EMR
- Running Spark & Spark SQL Interactively on Amazon EMR
- Using Spark & Spark SQL for In-Memory Analytics
- Managing Amazon EMR Costs
- Secure your Amazon EMR Deployments
- Data Warehouses & Columnar Datastores
- Introduction to Amazon Redshift
- Optimize Your Amazon Redshift Environment
- The Big Data Ecosystem on AWS
- Visualizing & Orchestrating Big Data
- Using Tibco Spotfire to the Visualize Big Data
Big Data Training Overview:
- While it is common knowledge that Big Data challenges exist for companies such as Google, Facebook, and Cisco, the problem is also facing GE in a very significant manner.
- A number of GE product lines require the ability to consume and process massive amounts of data.
- These include remote monitoring and diagnostics, electronic medical records, smart grid, and credit card processing.
- But the landscape of possible solutions is a daunting and highly fluid space, with a plethora of emerging technology players and approaches targeting needs not met by traditional players.
- No one approach is a hands-down winner; each technology offers its own tradeoff choices between several key performance and maintenance factors.
- The combination and augmentation of a variety of technologies, working together, are required to address our needs.
- Staying on top of the latest developments in the Big Data space is a critical element of our success.
Prerequisites for Big Data Training:
- B.TECH / BSC COMPUTERS Freshers are suitable to learn this course.
- Knowledge on java , c or c++ , MS SQL , software testing engineers can also learn Bigdata
Benefits of Big Data Training
- Identifying the root causes of failures and issues in real time
- Fully understanding the potential of data-driven marketing
- Generating customer offers based on their buying habits
- Improving customer engagement and increasing customer loyalty
- Evaluating risk portfolios quickly
- Personalizing the customer experience
- Adding value to online and offline customer interactions
Big data analytics Training:
Big data analytics is the process of collecting, organizing and analyzing large sets of data to discover patterns and other useful information. Big data analytics can help organizations to better understand the information contained within the data and will also help identify the data that is most important to the business and future business decisions. Analysts working with big data basically want the knowledge that comes from analyzing the data.
The Benefits of Big Data Analytics
- Enterprises are increasingly looking to find actionable insights into their data.
- Many big data projects originate from the need to answer specific business questions.
- With the right big data analytics platforms in place, an enterprise can boost sales, increase efficiency, and improve operations, customer service and risk management.
Big Data Training outline:
- Program Name: Big Data Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access: will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.