BIRT Report Training
BIRT Report Training Course Introduction:
BIRT Report Training at Global Online Trainings is One of the best institute for Birt Report online training in Hyderabad come up with New and innovative teaching methodologies to make the learning process easier. The Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) Project is an open source software project that provides reporting and business intelligence capabilities for rich client and web applications, especially those based on Java and Java EE.
BIRT Report Training entire course curriculum is designed to meet industry requirements. Flexibility, availability, and conveniences are the three key aspects of our training pattern. Our training helps students to learn real time concepts of Birt Report and the learning process practical.
Birt report designer Online Training Course Content
- How to configure BIRT Reports with Eclipse & How to create a Data Source(Database Connectivity) & Data Set(SQL Queries & Scripted Data Set)
- How to create a Data Cube(Grouping for used in Cross Tab) , Sub Reports & Report Parameter(Normal Parameters & Cascading Parameters)
- How to create Tables and Inner Tables with Binding, Mapping, Highlights, Sorting and Filtering
- How to create Charts(Bar, Line, Area, Pie ,Meter, Bubble, Gantt, Tube, Cone & Pyramid)
Overview of Birt Report training
- BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools) is an Open source technology platform sponsored by the Eclipse Foundation that consists of a visual report designer and a runtime component for Java and Java EE environments.
- These tools are used to create reports, data visualizations, and charts that can be embedded in Web-based and rich client applications.
- Information gleaned from embedded BI tools such asBIR Report may be used in both real-time decision making and to track and analyze historical data or ongoing developments.
- Examples of reports that can be designed usingBIRT Report include lists, charts, crosstabs, forms and documents, and compound reports with multiple features.
- BIRT is a top-level software project within the Eclipse Foundation, an independent not-for-profit consortium of software industry vendors and an open source community.
- The project’s stated goals are to address a wide range of reporting needs within a typical application, ranging from operational or enterprise reporting to multi-dimensional online analytical processing (OLAP).
- Initially, the project has focused on and delivered capabilities that allow application developers to easily design and integrate reports into applications.
The course objectives
- Report Introduction
- The Anatomy of a Report
- BIRT components
- Architecture Diagram
- Data Customization
- Conditional formatting
- Java Event Coding
- Project Management
- Data Access
- Chart Types
Key Features of BIRT Report Training
- Amazon RDS for data storage/connectors to other databases
- Free web-based editing tools
- Utilizes BIRT application server architecture on the cloud
- Supports both commercial and open source BIRT
- Saving erports in PowerPoint, Excel, PDF and Wor
- Folder management
- Document sharing
- Secure data transfer and access
Benefits of BIRT Report Training
- Get a running start on your development and deployment of BI applications
- Present data visually with pre-packaged user configurable dashboards
- Build, update and interact with data using BIRT Interactive Viewer and BIRT Studio
BIRT Report Training outline:
- Program Name: BIRT Report Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access: will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.