BlackBerry Training Course Introduction:
BlackBerry Training courses present end-users and BlackBerry Enterprise Server Administrators with opportunities to learn about tools and skills that will help your organization maximize its BlackBerry Enterprise Solution investment. BlackBerry Training ensures that your organization is getting full value from its blackberry enterprise solution.
Global Online Trainings offers BlackBerry Training online classes with flexi hour advantage and with most reasonable fee. Instructor-led courses cover the same material with the added benefit of offering direct access to a BlackBerry expert that can answer specific questions and customize the content according to the unique needs of the learners. BlackBerry Training tutorial, made here with best industry updates. To know more detail about this module call /mail the help-desk.
Blackberry Training Course Content
Overview of BlackBerry Java Development Environment
- BlackBerry development approaches
- Create standards-based applications
- MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 or RIM’s extensive UI Library
- BlackBerry JDE Plug-in for Eclipse
- BlackBerry Smartphone Simulators
- Connectivity and Security
- Application Integration
- Standards for application integration
- Web services, Java sockets, and HTTP (HTTPS) transmission
- Microsoft .NET
- Java EE
- BlackBerry Rapid Application Development
- Java Application Development
- Java design principles for BlackBerry devices
- Considerations for BlackBerry devices with a touch screen
Step-by-step instructions to create a BlackBerry smartphone Java application
- BlackBerry Web Development
- BlackBerry Widgets
- BlackBerry Browser
- BlackBerry Wallet
- BlackBerry Web Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio
- BlackBerry Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio
- BlackBerry Browser’s Features
- Offline Forms Queuing
- Web Feed Support (RSS)
- Bookmark Auto Sync
- Home Screen Bookmarks
- Push-based Alerts and Content Distribution
- Ajax Support
BlackBerry Java Development Environment
- Key features
- Screen and UI
- Touch screen user input
- Touch screen keyboard
- Screen display direction
- Home screen background image
- Image and video handling
- Video recorder integration
- Digital rights management
Strategies and Methods for .Net Application Migration to BlackBerry
- Migration overview
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Using the BlackBerry Java Development Environment to Connect to .NET Applications
- Extending .NET Applications to BlackBerry Smartphones
- BlackBerry Browser Based Solutions
- NET 2.0 Adaptive Control Behavior
- BlackBerry Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio
- BlackBerry JDE
- Validation summary
- Integration architecture
- BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry components for Integration
- Installation and deployment
- System requirements
- Customization and configuration
- Integration of Sharepoint
- End of Life for BlackBerry MDS Runtime and BlackBerry MDS Studio
- Affect on BlackBerry® Enterprise Server or BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for MDS Applications
Web Development and BlackBerry Platform Capabilities
- BlackBerry Java and web applications
- BlackBerry widgets
- BlackBerry widgets as standalone applications on the device
- SQLite (via Gears) for the database
- Standard web technologies
- Deployable standalone application
- UI in HTML
- Flow of your application from screen to screen
- XMLHttpRequest (AJAX) to submit and request data in the background
Approach for extending your application from a .Net Application to the Blackberry Platform
- Create mobile web pages that conform to the blackberry coding standards
- XMLHttpRequest objects to communicate with the webservice that exposes.net application’s functionality and business entities
- Gears Database API for handling my offline data storage
- Handling the offline sync
Blackberry Mobile Applications Development Training
- Blackberry Development Training is a hands-on course to building mobile applications based on Blackberry SDK.
- This course covers all the essential features, and explores the advanced capabilities of Blackberry to help you construct increasingly complex, useful, and innovative mobile applications for Blackberry devices.
- The course starts with an introduction to mobile development, and in-depth look at Blackberry applications and their life cycle.
- Our Blackberry training classes can help you get off to a running start in Blackberry development.
- Blackberry Development Training Training allows system administrators and BlackBerry smartphone developers to learn how to better create and manage the advanced applications and features and capabilities of BlackBerry smartphones and software.
BlackBerry Application Development course overview
- This Windows phone app development course is designed to get you started in Windows phone app development.
- After completing our Windows phone app training course you would be able to build applications for Windows phone.
- At the end of the course we will build a practical Windows phone app in the class.
- This app development project will ensure that you can build your own apps for Windows phone.
- This short classroom based Windows phone course is hands-on and instructor-led.
- This training can be taken as a part-time evening course, during the week or even on the weekends.
- A list of all upcoming public Windows phone training course is given on training dragon website.
Prerequisites for BlackBerry Application Development course
- You should have good experience with any object-oriented programming language such as Java, PHP, C# or ASP.net.
- This course is not suitable for delegates with no programming experience.
- If you have no previous experience of Object Oriented Programming then you can take few other courses to learn Object Oriented Programming.
- If you would like to first get some object oriented programming experience, we offer PHP course and ASP.net training courses.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Advanced Administrator Training
- Advanced administrator training sessions are designed for BlackBerry Enterprise Server administrators.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Solution deployment and environment more efficiently and improve the experience of their BlackBerry device users.
- The course presents lessons that can help administrators improve their familiarity with the management interface, troubleshooting techniques, problem solving skills and the tasks associated with day-to-day operation of the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server Advanced Administrator Training courses explain how to trace message data flow and BlackBerry Mobile Data Service data flow dynamically through the solution.
BlackBerry End-user Training
- Educating users about the full capabilities of their BlackBerry devices and software enables them to be more effective and get more accomplished.
- Building awareness of advanced features, short-cuts and customized settings through BlackBerry End-user Training can not only improve the productivity of individual users—it can also make your entire organization more productive.
- BlackBerry End-user Training is available through self-directed online courses to meet the needs of new and experienced BlackBerry users.
- We cover basic to advanced features and tips for using BlackBerry devices and the main features of BlackBerry desktop software, including backing-up data, BlackBerry Enterprise Server redirector settings and synchronizing calendar, contacts and tasks.
Blackberry Training outline:
- Program Name: Blackberry Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset