Blockchain Training Introduction:
Blockchain training is provided by Global Online Training which is one of the best online training providers. We are providing the best blockchain training at an affordable price. Before going to the details of Blockchain training, let’s have a look at some of the basics of Blockchain technology. Let’s see what exactly blockchain is. The blockchain is nothing but a technology that actually powers the bitcoin. Blockchain technology actually enables digital assets from one individual to another. Our trainer provides training with real-time implementations. Candidate can choose blockchain training timing according to his comfort.
A blockchain is a non-destructive form for tracking the data over the time. All these blocks are linked in the form of a chronological manner to form continues line. It can only be updated by consensus among the majority of the participants. Once the information entered, we cannot erase the information. The blockchain has a confirmable record of each transaction ever made. There are two types of blockchains at a high level. They are public and private blockchains. These are all about some basics of the blockchain training. We will be covering all these basic concepts of blockchain technology in our Blockchain training.
Mode of Training: We provide Online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best Blockchain online training.
Course Fee: please register in our website, so that one of our agent will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Learn the importance of Blockchain technology in our Blockchain training:
We might be thinking we already have so many processes for tracking the data. But, why Blockchain is so special? Let’s see some of the important features of the blockchain.
- In the Blockchain, if we make any changes to recorded information then we do not need to rewrite that. All the changes will be stored in the new block and it also shows the changes at a particular time.
- Blockchain was designed to be distributed as well as decentralize across large computer networks. The decentralized information generally decreases the data tampering ability and that actually brings the uniqueness of Blockchain. Blockchain actually creates the trust in the data.
- No more intermediaries in the Blockchain. This is one of the reasons Blockchain is such a game changer. That means when you are doing work with one another and you don’t show the details of the business and instead of that, we depend on the intermediaries.
- Blockchain technology can also be implemented in different ways. We can have two types. Some blockchains are private. That means they can be closed to an authorized user. Others public blockchains and they are open to each person to view as well as to access.
These are a few points about the importance of the Blockchain. We will be covering all the features and importance of Blockchain in our Blockchain training.
Learn about the benefits of Blockchain in our Blockchain training:
There are benefits of using the Blockchain technology. Let’s have a look at few important benefits of the Blockchain technology.
- The blockchain is not just about cryptocurrency. We can see so many different industries within the technology of Blockchain. Let’s take an example as a banking industry. This industry uses the Blockchain ledgers to secure the information.
- With the help of the Blockchain technology, we can share the data easily and also the data within the blockchain cannot be tampered with.
- Blockchain technology actually provides the cost-effectiveness as well as trace-ability for the supply chain management.
- With the help of the Blockchain technology, we have the peer-to-peer transactions across the globe.
- Blockchain technology great benefit is that it increases the speed as well as the efficiency of the transaction.
- Blockchain technology provides the more security and this Blockchain helps us to find the fraud and also unauthorized access to the information. This is one of the best benefits of the Blockchain.
These are just a few important benefits of the Blockchain. We will be covering all the benefits in our Blockchain training.
Learn about the Blockchain developer in our Blockchain training:
- Let’s have a look at who exactly the Blockchain developer is. The Blockchain developer is the one who develops the applications using Blockchain technologies.
- In addition to that, the Blockchain developers also develop the newly designed features for the networks of Blockchain.
- They are also responsible for the crafting of an architecture of the Blockchain systems and much development-related stuff. We will cover the responsibilities of Developer in our Blockchain training
- Let’s have a look at the types of the Blockchain developers. There are two types of Blockchain developers. They are Blockchain software developer and Blockchain core developer.
- The Blockchain core developer is the one who handles the design of the architecture of the Blockchain and core Blockchain developer also involves in dealing with the several protocols and design features.
- Core Blockchain Developers also plays a role of supervision for the complete development network.
- Blockchain software developer is the one who uses the architecture of the Blockchain designed by core developer to create the decentralized Blockchain applications.
- The roles of the Blockchain software developer include the development of smart contracts, front-end development and also supervision of the network.
- This is all about the Blockchain develops and types of blockchain developers. We will be covering the Blockchain core and software developer activities practically in our Blockchain online training. We are also providing the Blockchain training certification.
Learn about the Hyperledger and Ethereum Blockchain Technology in our Blockchain training:
- Hyperledger is nothing but an open source project from the Linux Foundation. There are so many frameworks available in the hyper ledger.
- These frameworks empower the developers to build the blockchain based solutions for the different industrial as well as business-related problems. Hyperledger training helps you to learn the different frameworks in an effective manner
- Hyperledger was actually launched in the year 2016. Hyperledger contains the ten active and open source software projects around the technology of Blockchain.
- Let’s see what exactly Ethereum means. Ethereum is nothing but a decentralized platform that is used to run the small contracts.
- Ethereum is nothing but a blockchain distributed platform that empowers the developers to build or create as well as to deploy their applications. We will also cover all the basics of Ethereum in Blockchain training.
- There are so many different features available in the Ethereum platform. Let’s see some of its features. Ethereum enables us to use its own cryptocurrency called ether.
- Ethereum training actually enables us to do the development as well as the deployment of the small contracts. There is an Ethereum virtual machine which is used to create the decentralized application and also used to create decentralized autonomous organization.
- Ethereum virtual machine is actually designed to operate as a run-time environment for the deploying and compiling Ethereum based smart contracts.
- In simple words, the Ethereum virtual machine is nothing but an engine which understands the language of smart contracts.
- This is just a brief introduction of Hyperledger and Ethereum. We will be covering differences between these two platforms and advanced concepts in our Blockchain training.
Learn about the smart contracts in our Blockchain online training:
- Nowadays, Smart contracts are very famous. Let’s see what smart contracts are. They are just like general contracts in the real world.
- The one and the only difference between contracts and smart contracts is that they are completely involved in a digital platform.
- As a matter of fact, the smart contract is basically a small program that is actually stored in the Blockchain. You can program the smart contracts.
- The smart contracts store total received funds until certain aim is reached. Now, the project supporters are able to send their money to the smart contracts.
- If the project gets completely subsidized, the project consequently passes the cash to the creator. On the off chance, the project fails to meet the goal; the cash automatically goes back to the project supporters.
- As the smart contracts are stored in the Blockchain, all are completely distributed. Smart contracts are distributed and also they are immutable.
- Here immutable is nothing but once they are created, we cannot be changed that again.
- We have so many Blockchains who support these smart contracts but the biggest one is Ethereum. Actually, it was built and designed for supporting the smart contracts.
- These are the basic introduction of the smart contracts. We will cover the advanced topics of Blockchain technology in our Blockchain training.
Learn about the Solidity programming in our Blockchain training:
- Blockchain has become very successful in the last ten years. Ethereum is also one of the parts of the Blockchain’s revolution.
- Ethereum contains certain languages to create the smart contracts. There are so many smart contract coding languages such as LLL, Serpent, and Solidity available in the Ethereum.
- LLL is the first programming language to build the smart contracts. The serpent was a popular a while back.
- A serpent is based on the python language. Due to security reasons, solidity replaces the serpent.
- Nowadays, one of the best smart contract coding languages in the market is solidity. Solidity is completely a high-level language for the implementation of the smart contracts.
- The solidity programming language is designed to target the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine). You will all these concepts practically in our Blockchain training.
- This is just a brief introduction of the solidity programming. We will cover all the basics and advanced topics of the solidity training in our Blockchain training.
Learn about Solidity tools in our Blockchain training:
- Solidity has become a heart of the Ethereum network. Now, let’s have a look at some of the tools that are actually used for developing solidity code.
- We knew that we always need text editors. The text editors are very useful for highlighting the syntax of solidity programming language.
- There are so many different text editors like a sublime text editor, atom text editor, and visual studio code text editor.
- These text editors are very useful and excellent for the solidity programming language. There are so many different ways to compile and deploy the code of solidity.
- The different ways are remix IDE, Node.js script and also using the truffle. Let’s see the basic solidity compiler and remix IDE.
- There is a compiler for your code in solidity programming language i.e. solc. The Solidity compiler actually converts the solidity code to Ethereum virtual machine bytecode.
- The solc compiler can be easily installed with the nodeJS package manager and also with the Docker.
- We can use the Remix instead of using these compiler and text editor. Now, let’s see what exactly remix is. The remix is nothing but a web browser based IDE.
- Remix enables us to write the solidity code for the smart contracts. The remix is also used to deploy and run the smart contracts.
- The remix can improve the productivity and it takes very less time to compile the solidity code.
- If you want to use the remix, you just simply go to the remix.ethereum.org. Once you open that site, you will see the remix web browser based IDE.
- The remix contains very good text editor. These are some of the basics of the solidity tools. We will be teaching usage of all these tools practically in our Blockchain online training.
Conclusion of Blockchain training:
Global online trainings provides the best Blockchain training by corporate trainer. Blockchain training helps you to learn basics and advance concepts Blockchain technology in an effective manner. Demand for Blockchain talent for both developers and non-developers has grown exponentially. In the salary-wise, Blockchain professionals are getting paid handsome salaries. The Blockchain professional salary is in between $63K to $134k. Global online trainings is the best place to explore the knowledge and skills. The global online training team will always be available to clarify your doubts regarding the Blockchain online training. If you have any doubts regarding this Blockchain certification training, please feel free to contact the help desk.