Blue Prism Introduction:
Blue prism training is the market leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) of a tool. It provides to a business and companies more then the agility in the workspace. Blue Prism will be provide high-quality data that can be use the consequential Marketing Intelligence and the Business Intelligence to identify the customer behavior, real-time analytics, and the change of every action, this all will take care of the robot software. Blue Prism will enable you to be grow revenue, customer satisfaction and then automated business and marketing intelligence method. Global Online Training is providing Blue Prism from India by top experts, for more details about Blue Prism call to our help desk.
Blue prism automation Online Course
1.Robotic Process Automation Concepts
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- How RPA works
- Key feature of RPA
- How to evaluate RPA potential
- Concept of ROI
- Running a Process
- Basic Skills
- Process Validation
- Decision Stage
- Calculation Stage
- Data Items
5.Inputs and Outputs
- Input Parameters
- Stepping and Pages
- Data Item Visibility
- Data Types
- Output Parameters
- Start-up Parameters
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
- Creating a Business Object
- Application Modeler
- Spying Elements
- Attributes and Attribute Selection
- Launch, Wait and Timeouts
- Terminate, Write and Press
- Attach and Detach
- Action Inputs and Outputs
- Data Items as Inputs
- Queue Items
- Work Queue Configuration
- Pause & Resume
- Order System Process
- Consolidation Exercise Checklist
- Submitting Your Completed Solution
13.Attribute Match Types
- Dynamic Attributes
- Active Accessibility
- Application Manager
- Global Clicks and Keys
- Environment Locking
- Command Line
- Resource PC
2.Blue Prism Introduction
- Blue Prism Product
- Live Tool & Demo
- Circular Paths
- Controlling Play
- Set Next Stage
- Collections and Loops
- Layers of Logic
- Pages for Organization
- Object Studio
- Business Objects
- Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs
- The Process Layer
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exception
- Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
- Exception Handling in Practice
- Safe Stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- Log Viewer
- System Manager
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- Process and Object References
- Export and Import
- Release Manager – Packages and Releases
- Undefined Collections
- Data Item Initialization and Exposure
- Code Stage
- Run Mode
- Initialize and Cleanup
14.Case Study for Web Application
- Introduction of Surface Automation
- Best Practices in Blue Prism Training
- Interview & Certification Questions
Blue Prism Training Overview:
- Blue Prism training complements existing of application investments, infrastructure and then enterprise data repositories, enabling the cutting edge and a legacy systems to co-exist and then share data easily. Another significant of a benefit of an centrally IT-managed and a business user of a configurable robotic automation platform, is a opportunity to consolidate and then remove rogue IT initiatives from the business operations, and to do all of this without a creating new data repositories. Blue Prism is a complete technology and the methodology for rapid business of process automation
- Blue Prism training gives Robotic Automation the platform provides almost all the total coverage of a process automation in opportunities. Blue Prism training enables rapidly changing, transient, seasonal and a operationally localized of a automations to be configured directly by a business users – delivered within a fully audited and then controlled, IT governed delivery and then support methodologies.
- Blue Prism training provides a most demanding the clients with flexibility, scalability and then governance requirements demanded of an strategic application. The combination of an strong platform within the best-practice methodology that enables organizations to extend a reach of technology further and then faster than ever before.
Process control and execution of Blue Prism Training:
- Blue Prism Control Room provides a centralized administration console for monitoring, controlling, executing and scheduling process execution on the distributed robots.
- It uses automated runtime distribution, without the need for compiling and distributing execution instructions across the network.
- The Release Manager module provides the facility to package processes for distribution between environments whilst also providing visibility of process dependencies.
- For system owners and those responsible for change management, it represents a permissions-based, managed and audited mechanism for encapsulating and deploying changes from one environment to another.
- Blue Prism Work Queues within the Control Room provide support for both independent and assisted automations.
Virtual workflow of Blue Prism Training:
- The Virtual Workflow is built by the operational teams or accredited Blue Prism partners using our robotic automation technology to rapidly build and presentation layer of existing enterprise applications.
- The automation are configured and managed with in an IT governed framework and operating model which has been iteratively developed through numerous large scale and complex deployments.
Analytics and Reporting of Blue Prism Training:
- Blue Prism Training provides full high-quality data that can be used to drive meaningful MI and BI reporting and real-time operational analytics and identifies inline process statistics, each change management action and all actions and decisions taken by each Software Robot.
- Because all activities and decisions are in one central knowledge base management can instantly see a snapshot of how the organization is performing, where improvements might lie and how new opportunities for revenue and customer satisfaction can be identified.
Security of Blue Prism Training:
- Blue Prism is Active Directory integration aligns the user access management with other enterprise applications.
- Blue Prism security also high levels of flexibility for both encrypting the stored data as well as securing the communication between various Blue Prism resources.
- Blue Prism training is secure storage of software and network credentials used within the processes along with a number of safeguards.
- Secure storage also allow for passwords to be completely private from any of the administrators whilst providing full oversight of their use to the IT security team.
Business control and visibility of Blue Prism Training:
- The Blue Prism training is designed for a multi environment Test, Staging, and Production deployment models with both physical and logical access controls.
- It’s includes a release management interface and process change distribution model providing high levels of visibility and control.
- Blue Prism additional control is provided to the business via a central-ised model for process development and re-use.
- Blue Prism Robotic Automation software enables business operation to be agile and cost effective through rapid automation of manual, rule based, back office administrative processes, reducing cost and improving accurate by creating virtual work flow.