Introduction of Bootstrap Training:
Bootstrap training is a free and open-source collection of tools for creating websites and web applications. It is a framework which helps to design websites faster and easier. In our global online trainings we will provides the best Bootstrap training. It contains HTML and CSS based design templates for typography, forms, buttons, and navigation and other interface components, as well as optional java script extensions. Bootstrap training is very easy to setup and start Bootstrap. This chapter will explain how to download and setup Bootstrap. It will also discuss the Bootstrap file structure, and demonstrate its usage with an example.
Bootstrap Training Course Details:
Mode of Training: We provide Online mode of training and also corporate, Job Support.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Bootstrap online Training.
Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agent will assist You.
Trainer Experience: 12+ years.
Prerequisites for bootstrap training:
- The attendees should have basic knowledge on AngularJS, git, HTML and HTML 5 / CSS.
Bootstrap Training Course Content
1 : Bootstrap Scaffolding
- Mobile first design
- Including Bootstrap
- Customizing installation
- Responsive Designs
- The “container” classes
- Grids work in Bootstrap
- Grid classes (.col-xs-, .col-sm-, .col-md-, .col-lg-)
- Adding offsets to columns
- Pushing and pulling columns
- Nesting columns
- Navigation components
- Jumbotron component
2: Page Components
- Glyphicons (with buttons, toolbars and form inputs)
3: Page Components: Forms
- Creating forms
- Inline and horizontal forms
- Form validation
4: Bootstrap Plugins
- Alert – Messages
- Buttons & button groups
- The ScrollSpy
- The Tabs
- The Collapse
5: Extending Bootstrap with Custom Plugins
- Font Awesome
- Image Gallery
- Social Buttons
- Yamm3 Mega Menu
Here we go the deep explanation about bootstrap training:
- Bootstrap Training is a front end framework, that is, an interface for the user, unlike the server-side code which resides on the “back end” or server.
- Bootstrap Training is a free and open-source collection of tools for creating websites and web applications. It contains HTML and CSS-based design templates for typography, forms, buttons, navigation and other interface components, as well as optional Java Script extensions. It aims to ease the development of dynamic websites and web applications.
- We provide a compilation of Bootstrap based examples that will help you kick-start your own web projects. We cover a wide range of topics, from grids and navigation bar creation, to layouts and forms design.
- In bootstrap training with our straight forward tutorials, you will be able to get your own projects up and running in minimum time.
- The readily available templates make it easier for inexperienced users to create a website following a simple tutorial or demo available on the Bootstrap.
If you like to look forward for the bootstrap training in our training here you go:
- Bootstrap is a front-end framework that is developed to support creating dynamic websites and web applications. It is one of the most preferred front-end frameworks as it aids an easy and fast processing to develop a website. It supports all major browsers and fast loading responsive web pages.
- This online training has been prepared for anyone who has a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and has an urge to develop websites. After completing this online training you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in developing web projects using Twitter Bootstrap.
- In this tutorial we’re considering a very fundamental concept Bootstrap.
- Bootstrap is a sleek, intuitive and powerful mobile first front-end framework fo3 r faster and easier web development.
- The Bootstrap templates. These templates were designed to not only look fantastic on a PC, but also be fully responsive down to mobile devices. We’ve also chocked these templates full of many new features.
- Bootstrap was developed by mark Otto and Jacob Thornton. It was released as an open source product.
Why we use Bootstrap?
- Mobile first approach: Since Bootstrap 3, the framework consists of Mobile first styles throughout the entire library instead of in separate files.
- Browser support: It is supported by all popular browsers.
- Easy to get started: With just the knowledge of HTML and CSS anyone can get started with Bootstrap. Also the Bootstrap official site has a good documentation.
- The Bootstrap provides a clean and uniform solution for building an interface for developers. And best of all it is an open source.
- Bootstrap contains functional built-in components which are easy to customize. And provides web based customization.
What is the bootstrap Package Includes?
- Bootstrap provides a basic structure with Grid System, link styles, background. This is covered in detail in the section
Bootstrap Basic Structure CSS:
- Bootstrap comes with feature of global CSS settings, fundamental HTML elements styled and enhanced with extensible classes, and an advanced grid system. This is covered in detail in the section
Bootstrap with CSS Components:
- Bootstrap contains over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, drop downs, navigation, alerts, popovers, and much more. This is covered in detail in the section
- Bootstrap contains over a dozen custom Query plugins. You can easily include the mall, or one by one. This is covered in details in the section
- You can customize Bootstrap’s components, LESS variables, and Query plugins to get your very own version
How do bootstrap works?
- The bootstrap system which is used for the layout, specifically Respective Layouts. In this it works as vital to understanding Bootstrap. This is made up of groupings to containers.
- Now that we have our basic structure ready, we’ll move on to add different components to our web page. These components are by far the most important part of every website, as we see them every day. I’m going to divide the demo page into various parts as shown below.
- In the beginning, it was just made as a framework to endorse and support consistency across internal tools. Before Bootstrap, there were several libraries that were being used for the development of interfaces.
- A large number of libraries caused a lot of inconsistencies. Along with the actual developer, Mark Otto and a few colleagues contributed to this project in the Twitter “Hack Week.” Bootstrap was then introduced as an open source project.
- It had a twelve-column responsive grid layout system. It was no longer used solely as an internal tool maintainer for Twitter.
What are the features of Bootstrap training?
Bootstrap is framework to help you to design websites faster and easier. It includes HTML and CSS based design templates for typography, navigation, modals, Etc…
Everything you need to learn about Bootstrap is provided within this course:
- No wasted time watching someone type we get right to the point
- Hand-on tutorials
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- Source files
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
What are features of bootstrap?
- Bootstrap Training is a web framework that focuses on simplifying the development of informative web pages. The primary purpose of adding it to a web project is to apply Bootstrap’s choices of color, size, font and layout to that project.
- Bootstrap Training provides basic style definitions for all HTML elements. The end result is a uniform appearance for prose, tables and form elements across web browsers. In addition, developers can take advantage of CSS classes defined in Bootstrap to further customize the appearance of their contents.
- Bootstrap Training is an open source toolkit for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS. Quickly prototype your ideas or build your entire app with our Sass variables. Responsive grid system, extensive prebuilt components, and powerful plugins built on jQuery.
- Bootstrap Training has a lot of features. These features not only make it stand out, but they also make it more popular even among those web designers who like to take things in a very conventional way.
- Bootstrap Training is a front-end focused, free to use and share library which is used for designing websites and applications. Websites and applications that can be designed using Bootstrap are compatible with both iOS and Android.
What are the versions of bootstrap?
- On October 29, 2014, Mark Otto announced that Bootstrap 4 was in development. The first ever alpha version of Bootstrap 4 released on August 19, 2015. The first best version of Bootstrap released on August 10, 2017.
- The stable version of Bootstrap 4 was released on January 18, 2018. In short, getbootstrap.com is constantly working to improve and improvise the interface to so that it can appeal and help a large variety of people.
- This year, 2018, the newest version of Bootstrap has been introduced. It has been named. This version has been claimed to be a newer and more advanced version of the previous version.
- Bootstrap was introduced for the first time on August 19, 2011. Bootstrap is a front-end focused, free to use and share library which is used for designing websites and applications. Websites and applications that can be designed using Bootstrap are compatible with both iOS and Android.
Advantages of using bootstrap Training:
- Supports the responsive design
- Saves lot of development time
Conclusion for Bootstrap training: