Introduction to Cassandra training:
Our Apache Cassandra training enables trainees to investigate every topic through the perspective of real-world and ace the advanced topics of Apache Cassandra. Apache Cassandra was chosen by so many big companies as there are huge features available in this Cassandra. It is a highly distributed database. Apache Cassandra is a free and open source. This Apache Cassandra course is very useful for software professionals. We offer the best apache Cassandra online training by experienced professionals. Our trainers cover all the topics of Apache Cassandra from basic to advance level. What are you waiting for? Join in our Cassandra Database training.
Cassandra Online Training Course Details:
Mode of Training: We provide online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training.
Duration of Program: 30 Hours (Can be optimized as per required).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for the best Apache Cassandra online training.
Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
Prerequisites for Cassandra online training:
If you have the good knowledge on below topics, you can easily learn Apache Cassandra.
- Database concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Java programming.
cassandra training course content:
Overview of Apache Cassandra training:
Learn some difference between SQL and NoSQL in our Apache Cassandra training:
SQL stands for structured query language and NoSQL is nothing but ‘not only SQL’. What are the differences between these two? Now let’s see some of the differences between SQL and No SQL. You already knew that we are used this SQL in the relational database management system while NoSQL is used for distributed and non-relational database management system. In RDBMS, we have multiple tables which have a static structure. In other words, data can be stored in tables in SQL. When it comes to data storage in NoSQL is different. The unstructured data can be stored with the help of JSON training data in NoSQL. The schemas in NoSQL are dynamic while in SQL it can be changed. This is all about some of the differences between NoSQL and SQL. Global online trainings is best in providing Cassandra training with live projects by real time experts at flexible timings.
What is Apache Cassandra?
Let’s have a look at what exactly apache Cassandra is. There are so many NoSQL database training and Cassandra is also one among them. Apache Cassandra is nothing but a free as well as open source NoSQL database management system. Especially, Apache Cassandra is a distributed NoSQL database. Cassandra is just similar to MongoDB. Let’s take a look at some difference between these two. Cassandra store the data in the form of key-value pairs but MongoDB store the data in the form of documents. Cassandra is master less replication that’s why it is highly robust. That means you don’t need a master-slave concept here as it works on the principle of clustering. We can configure how many nodes you want in a cluster.
Learn features of Cassandra in our Cassandra online training:
Big companies like Instagram uses this apache Cassandra database management system as a good solution to their database problems just because of the excellent features it has. There are so many features available in the Apache Cassandra database. Let’s have a look at some of the features of Apache Cassandra.
- Apache Cassandra is a free and open source database management system and it has great developer support.
- It is larger than the memory datasets and it is linearly scalable that means you can add or downgrade multiple nodes at any point in time.
- This Apache Cassandra is highly distributed with no single point of failure. It has a very configuration process and it is built in class performance in Cassandra Database training.
- Apache Cassandra is very durable and it is very consistent and integrated caching. This is about some of the features of Apache Cassandra. We are best in providing Cassandra training by experts from India.
We will be covering more about Apache Cassandra features in our Cassandra online and certification training.
Architecture of Cassandra training:
- Cassandra was designed with the understanding that system/hardware failures can and do occur and because of this it was designed has a peer-to-peer distributed database management system.
- All nodes are same, there is no concept of master node or slave nodes, all are similar. In Cassandra automatically partitions the data across all the nodes in the cluster. And you control the data replication with in Cassandra to ensure its fault tolerance meaning you determine how many copies of data you want duplicated on nodes that again participate in a database cluster.
- Because of the peer to peer design Cassandra is a Read/Write anywhere style architecture meaning again you not going to have a hot spot master node, you might have some other types of databases, you can read/write into any node in Cassandra.
- Cassandra uses a Gossip protocol to communicate with the various nodes to participate with the cluster so about every second or so exchanges information with the various nodes in the cluster in terms of what’s up and what’s down the activities that are occurring in the cluster in the Cassandra Database training.
- And when you run Data to Cassandra, it’s first written tool to commit log which ensures the data durability and then data is written to the in-memory structure called memtable and when memtable becomes full its then pushed into disk to another structure called SStable a Sorted String table.
- And that data is contained in a schema used in Cassandra is again mirrored after Google Bigtable. It is a row-oriented column structure design. Within Cassandra you have a concept called as Keyspace which is somewhat similar to a database in the RDBMS world. The column family in Cassandra is the core object used to manage data and this is somewhat similar to the database relational table.
- However schema is much more flexible and dynamic, The rows and columns in Cassandra can be indexed so you can have a primary key indexed as well as indexed other columns in a column family.
Why should you choose Apache Cassandra?
There are so many reasons to choose Apache Cassandra. Now let’s take a look at some of the reasons to choose apache Cassandra as a NoSQL database management system. The best thing about Apache Cassandra is it is cheap. It is a free and open source. Apache Cassandra is a more consistent distributed database. In Apache Cassandra, we can have data integrity checks and repair. There is an optimum way of restoring and backing up its data stores at any point of time in Apache Cassandra. It supports for single as well as multi-region cluster and highly scalable and also supports running on Amazon EC2. Apache Cassandra supports multi-region cluster which is a good thing and that reduces the possibility of failures. Because of all these reasons, we can choose Apache Cassandra. We will be covering more about this topic in our Apache Cassandra online training.
Learn about the Cassandra data model in our Cassandra online training:
Now let’s see what exactly the Cassandra data model is all about. Cassandra data model actually works on the concept of the key spaces which is basically a database. All the objects and sub-objects are stored in this Cassandra Database training. The individual columns are being specified that are represented as column families. They are basically tables and table here is a two-dimensional view of a multi-dimensional column family. Cassandra does not store the data in the form of tables but it stores the data in the form of a bunch of columns. Cassandra data model defines the operation on tables using CQL. CQL stands for Cassandra Query Language. Cassandra primarily works on the concept of a cluster. This is just basic information about Apache Cassandra and we will be covering more about this Cassandra data modeling in our apache Cassandra online course.
Learn the Cassandra cluster concept in our Cassandra training:
Now let’s have a look at what exactly cluster in Cassandra is. A Cassandra Cluster is basically a collection of Nodes, a Nodes is actually an independent storage area connected in the form of a cluster. The cluster every node is connected to each other. The request can come from any client can be a Java application a Cassandra swift client or a Cassandra CQL SH client or a web service or any application. It can send a request to a Cassandra cluster, there is node concept in Cassandra. So any node which is free to service any request will take up the new request. The node which takes the request becomes the coordinator node, a coordinator node will find out the node can service is this request. This is just a brief introduction of the Cassandra cluster concept and we will be covering more about this topic in our Cassandra Database training.
Conclusion of Cassandra training:
Global Online Trainings is one of the leading online training providers with the most effective learning system in the world. We help professionals and fresher to learn new technologies for their career growth. We provide the best Apache Cassandra training by our expert trainers. Our trainers have more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry. The global online training team will always be available to clarify your doubts regarding Cassandra online training. If you have any doubts regarding this Cassandra certification training, please feel free to contact our help desk. We also provide classroom training at client premises (Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune).