Introduction to GIT Training:
Cisco UCS (Unified Computing System) is a converged data center architecture that integrates with computing, networking and storage resources to increasing efficiency and enables centralized management. Cisco UCS products are designed and configured to work together effectively. The goal of a UCS product line is to simplify the number of devices that needed to be connected, configured, cooled, secured and provide administrators with the ability to manage everything through a single graphical interface.
With Global Online Trainings the CISCO UCS Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the Cisco tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this Cisco data unified computing support corporate training course contact reach at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
Prerequisites to attend Cisco UCS Training:
- Understanding of server system design and architecture
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with LAN/SAN technology
- Familiarity with Fiber Channel Protocol
- Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center architecture
- Familiarity with server virtualization technologies
Cisco UCS Corporate Training course content:
Topic 01: Overview about Datacenter Management and Cisco UCS
Topic 02: The Cisco Unified Computing System
Topic 03: Defining Cisco UCS hardware Components
Topic 04: Cisco UCS Architecture and installation Architectural and feature Overview
topic 05: Installing Cisco UCS Hardware
topic 06: Describing Unified Connectivity
Topic 07: Cisco UCS Interaction and management Exploring the Unified computing User Interfaces
Topic 08: Cisco UCS Manager Fundamentals
Topic 09: LAN & SAN Connectivity Compute Node LAN Connectivity
Topic 10: Compute Node SAN Connectivity
Topic 11: Service Profiles, Resource pools & Policies Resource Pools
topic 12: Creating & Managing Service Profiles
topic 13: Operating System Provisioning
topic 14: Policies
Topic 15: Securing Cisco UCS Role-Based AcBackup and Restore
topic 16: Maintenance of Cisco UCS Environment Managing High Availability
topic 17: Monitoring System Events
topic 18: Upgrading Software in the Cisco Unified Computing System
Why You need to learn Cisco UCS?
- The course teaches how to deploy, configure and manage UCS servers with consolidated I/O networking for LAN and SAN connectivity including multi-hop FCoE.
- It also teaches how to virtualize server properties with the goal of enabling simple and rapid mobility of service profiles between physical servers.
- Students will configure mobile service profiles, upgrade firmware, configure a multitenant management model, enable high availability and fault tolerance as well as perform back-ups and restore system configuration.
- In this course, you will learn how to provision server hardware, operating systems or hypervisors and applications.
- This course covers the current and prospective Data Center Administrators through Cisco’s UCS B-Series and UCS C-Series components with a heavy focus on systems architecture, installation, and administration.
- Special attention is paid to the individual components of a complete solution and how to install, configure, and maintain a Cisco UCS installation in various types of environments.
- Many of the employees facing problems in their job, we provide best CISCO UCS job support by highly skilled consultants with 24/7 support. Virtual job support provide CISCO UCS job support by experienced trainer, my team helps to solve the all issues in your CISCO UCS job.
Cisco UCS Training outline:
- Course Name: Cisco UCS Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate training
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
- Online Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
Global Online Trainings is the online training provider of latest technology courses. We are specialized in delivering quality services to the candidates in an affordable cost. We are specialized in providing Cisco UCS training in Hyderabad. The best technical consultants and well certified professional are always available to guide you.