Introduction To COBIT 5 Foundation Training:
COBIT, is called as Control Objectives for Information & Related Technology, it is an business framework for the governance & management of enterprise IT. It was created by the ISACA, an international professional association focused on IT governance known as the Information Systems Audit & Control Association. To be started in simple words COBIT helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realising benefits & optimising risk levels and resource use. The COBIT 5 enables information & related technology to be governed & managed in an holistic manner for the entire enterprise, by taking in the full end to end business & functional areas of responsibility, and by considering the IT-related interests of internal & external stakeholders. Register for best Control Objectives for Information &Related Technology Training
Prerequisites of COBIT 5 foundation training:
- There are no such formal prerequisites; however, it is suggested that participants have experience in the IT governance domain.
- Anyone who wants to maximize the IT resources & capabilities utilization & wants to create and provide and want to be part of an umbrella framework in an organization.
- CEO or COO
- The Senior Managers
- The IT Managers Or
- The Quality Assurance personnel can go for learning COBIT 5 framework
cobit 5 foundation Online Training Course Content
- IT Governance & Management Challenges
- Introduction to COBIT 5
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Enabling Processes- COBIT 5 foundation training
- COBIT Processes
- COBIT Process Components- COBIT 5 foundation training
- Process Capability Assessments
- Other Governance & Management Enablers
- Exam Preparation Guidance
- Key COBIT 5 Facts
- Practice Exam- COBIT 5 foundation training
- Self Study
Topic 4 practice
- Exercise 1: IT Challenges for the Callwick
- Exercise 2: Goals_Cascade- COBIT 5 foundation training
- Exercise 3: Stakeholder Concerns & the IT Governance Principles
- Exercise 4: Identifying the IT processes, Practices, & Goals
Brief Overview On COBIT 5:
- Following section provides you an overview on COBIT, more in depth knowledge will be provided by our expert consultants while you enroll for COBIT 5 foundation training.
- The Control Objectives for Information &Related Technology in short called as COBIT. It is an good practice framework created by the international professional association ISACA for the information technology (IT) , management & IT governance.
- The COBIT 5 provides the next generation of the ISACA’s guidance on the enterprise governance & management of IT. It builds over more than 15 years of practical usage & application of the COBIT by many enterprises & users from business, IT, risk, security & the assurance communities. Join COBIT 5 foundation training and see how today more than ever, information & related technologies need to be governed, managed & operated in an holistic manner—with an single, integrated process model which provides end to end coverage of the roles, responsibilities & practices.
- The COBIT 5 provides an comprehensive framework that assists enterprises in achieving their objectives for the governance & management of enterprise IT. It helps the enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining an balance between realizing benefits &optimizing risk levels & resource use. COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed & managed in an holistic manner for the entire enterprise, taking in both full end to end business & IT functional areas of responsibility, while considering the IT-related interests of internal & external stakeholders. The COBIT 5 is generic, & is very useful for the enterprises of all sizes; whether commercial, not for profit or in public sector.
About Control Objectives for Information &Related Technology:
- COBIT 5 is an framework for the governance & management of enterprise IT & can help all the organizations to get more value from information & technology. For more details please join with us for best COBIT 5 foundation training with material.
- COBIT has an 16 year history of helping the organizations of all sizes & in all industries use IT activity to better address stakeholders needs & their goals. The previous version of COBIT has been downloaded over 100,000 times.
- In response to increased necessity for the cyber resilience COBIT 5 has two additional levels: Implementing of the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 (INCS) & COBIT Assessor for Security (AS). These levels of COBIT 5 certification focus on the business drivers to the prioritize cyber security activities & integrate cyber security with the organization’s overall risk management processes. The Global Online Trainings is an accreditation body, we ensures that the COBIT training is delivered to our participants in consistent high quality .
How COBIT 5 Helps different enterprises?:
Following section provides you an brief overview, more knowledge will be provided by our SME as a part of COBIT 5 foundation Online training
The COBIT 5 builds & expands on COBIT 4.1 by integrating other major frameworks, standards & the resources, including ISACA’s Val IT & Risk IT, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (in short known as ITIL) & related standards from the International Organization for Standardization (in short known as ISO). The COBIT 5 helps the enterprises of all sizes:
- It maintain the high-quality information to support business decisions
- Achieve strategic goals & realize business benefits through the effective & innovative use of IT
- It helps to achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- It maintain the IT-related risk at an acceptable level, Explore more by joining COBIT 5 foundation training
- It optimize the cost of IT services & the technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements & policies
What are the principles that COBIT 5 framework based on?
List below are the COBIT 5 is based on five principles you will come across these principles in detail while you register for COBIT 5 foundation training :
- Meeting the stakeholder needs
- Covering the enterprise end to end
- Applying an single integrated framework
- Enabling an holistic approach
- Separating the governance from management
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN As a part of COBIT 5 foundation training:
- The major drivers for the development of the COBIT 5
- What are the business benefits of using COBIT 5
- The basic concepts of t he COBIT 5 Product Architecture
- The IT management issues & challenges that affect enterprises
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT 5 for the governance & management of Enterprise IT
- How the COBIT 5 ENABLES IT to be governed & managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise
- How the COBIT 5 processes & the Process reference Model help guide the creation of the 5 Principles & the 7 Governance & Management Enablers- COBIT 5 foundation training
- The basic concepts in the Implementation of COBIT 5
- The basic concepts in the new Process Assessment Model
- The COBIT 5 guides & how they interrelate and many more
Benefits for the Organizations:
Here are few benefits listed below, more you will explore in COBIT 5 foundation training
- Achieve strategic goals & realize business benefits through the effective & innovative use of IT.
- Support the compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements & policies & gain the competitive edge over other organizations.
- Reduce the complexity & increase the cost-effectiveness due to improved & easier integration of information security standards, good practices and sector specific guidelines resulting in the operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology.
- It improve the integration of information security in the enterprise, resulting in the increased user satisfaction with information security arrangements and outcomes.
Benefits upon enrolling for COBIT 5 Foundation Training:
At the end of this course, participants will enjoy these benefits:
- Master COBIT 5 at an foundation level
- Interact & learn from peers in this intensive, group-learning exercise
- Apply the COBIT in their day to day practice
Conclusion On Online COBIT 5 foundation training :
This course is an interactive course, you will learn about the need for an IT governance framework & how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into the enterprise-wide governance of IT. By using an logical & example driven approach, you will cover most of the elements & supporting materials of the COBIT framework. The course is a stepping-stone for the COBIT Implementation Methodology course, as well as other COBIT 5 courses. The flexible delivery: the course is available in the virtual classroom, corporate training, and job support formats.