Coded UI Training
Coded UI Training Introduction:
Coded UI Training is designed to the familiarize testing professionals with a basics of the Coded UI tests in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015. Testers can build, enhance, & run automated test scripts in a Visual Studio. In addition to the class lecture, you will be asked to complete labs to reinforce critical concepts & tool functionality. The focus is on a practical application of the Microsoft Coded UI Training tests to resolve common functional testing and challenges.
Global Online Trainings providing the best Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course for beginners. The course will be followed by the topics coded ui with C#, VSTS Coded UI, Coded UI with VS2017, 2013, 2012 and so on. The course will be follow up by the top industry experts with hands-on experienced in real time scenarios. the tutorials will be done with latest upgrades in the market.
Prerequisites to attend Coded UI Training:
- Some software development experience
- Knowledge of C# programming language- Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows applications and of the testing process
Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course Content
Benefits of Test Automation
- Visual Studio Interface Overview
- Basic on C#
- Understanding Coded UI Test Structure
- Test File Types
- Understanding File Relationships
- Creating a Coded UI Test
- Recording Test Steps
- Using the Recorder Controls
- Method Generation
Adding Assertions to the Test
- Assertions using UI Locator
- Selecting Objects with the UI Locator
- Using Coded UI Comparators
- Manually Coding Assertions
Understanding the UI Map
- Accessing the Coded UI Training Map
- Understanding Control Names and Parent Windows
- Coded UI Training Map Maintenance
Test Executing & Evaluating Results
- Running Coded UI Tests
- Evaluating Log Files
- Understanding Assertion Failures
- Collection Files
Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Evaluationg Assertion Statements
- Storing Expected Results
- Updating Control Statements
- Debugging Process
- Creating DataSources
- Creating Data-Driven Tests
- Modifying Assertions with Data Driven Tests
Capturing Dynamic Data from Objects
- Creating Multiple UI Maps
- Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Operators
- Using Regular Expressions for Data Capture
- Dynamic Object Handling
- Modify Mapped Objects
- File Input / Output
- Reading & Writing data from files
- Team Foundation Server API
- Logging Options- Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course
- Database Connectivity
- Connecting to Databases using ODBC and SQL Connection
- Executing Queries
- Managing Playback Settings
- Synchronizing Coded UI Training Tests
- Wait for Condition Controls
- Test Lab set up Guide.
- Mapping Automated TC’s to TFS Work item
- Continues integration build configurations
- Framework Concepts
Coded UI Training Overview:-
Coded UI Testing Training is an popular test automation tool from Microsoft, built on the Visual Studio platform. It is a capable of testing applications built on .Net or on Web2.0. With this tool gaining popularity fast, there is a surge with in demand for skilled professionals who can solution, design & develop test automation frameworks for Enterprise and the Product organizations. Coded UI Training will deliver a conceptual and an practical approach to roll out an automated testing practice in an Small, Medium and Large Enterprise organization.
- Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course will set the stage for building an SDET practice for the Agile Development in your organization.
Our trainers will takes you through the adoption of application life cycle on microsoft coded ui suite platform for automated testing on a .Net framework.
- At these end of this journey, the learners will understand how to build a solution for automation needs in their organization, and design the framework, modularize the application feature sets into a methods, functions and actionable scripts, how to do the data creation, build data sets for the validation of an functions.
- They will gain a deep understanding of applying data as a validation mechanism for the testing application feature sets.- Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course
- Coded UI Training is highly recommended for the seasoned Testing Engineering professionals working on complex Enterprise systems and product development.
Importance of Coded UI Test:
Coded Ui tool can test the web application or windows based applications, if a web application is built on the .net framework, you can use the coded ui for automating your test. These tools are visual studio premier or visual studio ultimate version.
- A complex software automation Testing requires an automation tool like Selenium and QTP.
- Coded UI Training is similar to these tools and it can be particularly useful for the functional tests.
- Coded UI Test (CUIT) uses Visual Studio IDE to write scripts as the recording can be done using Visual Studio.- Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course
- CUIT are the automated tests that can drive your application through its user interface (UI). These tests involve functional testing of the UI controls.
- It checks the functionality of the whole application including the user interface.
Why use coded UI Training for test automation?
The reasons that being used the coded UI for test automation is preferred
- Developers and Software Testers can collaborate effectively by using the same tools or language.
- It supports both webs and Windows projects.
- Coded UI tool supports descriptive programming. It also allows software testers to automate scenarios based on object properties
- The Playback Engine supports features such as ‘WaitForControlExist’ , ‘WaitForReadyLevel’, etc- Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course
- By usimg ‘Tests Agents,’ automation tests can be run on remote machines
- Automation teams can develop sophisticated tests by using coded UI with layered framework
- The element identification mechanism is a great feature that used in Coded UI. Also, it supports synchronization
About VSTS Coded UI Automation:
VSTS stands for visual studio team system and coded ui is a type of test that gets created for this tool. It is also called AS Coded UI automation tool. There are few existing tools in the market which are used for the automation testing like HP, QTP, FT or selenium. Compare of those tools, coded ui Training is new to the market which contains good response for automation testing.
Coded UI with visual studio 2013:
Coded UI Training Test is most popular test automation tool belongs to Microsoft, which is built on the Visual Studio platform. It is capable of testing applications that can build on .Net or Web2.0. By using this tool, gaining popularity will become fast and there is a surge in demand for skilled professionals who can design and develop test automation frameworks for Enterprise & Product organizations.
Features of Coded UI Training tool:
The test which is created in this tool is called as Coded UI Training Test (CUIT)
Record Playback Feature: comes with most of the other automation tools
Descriptive Programming Support: This tool allows you to write the code instead of record and playback approach, so that approach is called as Descriptive programming.
Languages supported: languages that are supported by Coded Ui are c# and V.Net to write the code for automation testing instead of using records & playback feature. The applications which are built on dot net can use the coded ui tool.
Applications supported by Coded UI Training:
- Coded UI Test supports windows apps, web apps, WPF apps, sharepoint, office client apps, dynamics CRM Web client apps.- Microsoft Codedui Test Automation Online course
- This tool uses visual studio contains best IDE for test development task, even testers can be helpful to write the scripts by using IDE.
Types of testing used in Coded UI Training tool:
It contains vast coverage of different types of tests can perform within this Coded Ui Training tool are:
- Perform Unit Testing
- Functional Regression Testing
- Load Testing
- Test Windows Store Apps