CODEIGNITER TRAINING COURSE INTRODUCTION:
Codeigniter is a powerful open source web application framework based on MVC architecture for use in building full featured dynamic web sites with PHP. Codeigniter Training is loosely based on the popular Model View Controller development framework. Codeigniter has a collection of pre defined libraries that would help to create necessary functions without the need for coding from scratch.
Global Online Trainings offers Codeigniter Training, Participants will be learning from the basics. With this training, participants will be able to customize to suit their needs and build their project with codeigniter.
- Trainees should have basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and PHP Programming.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
Codeigniter Training Course Content
Initial Setup and Configuration
- Configuration Introduction
- Database Configuration
- Explanation of MVC Architecture
First CI Application
- Creating Static Pages
- Creating First Controller, Model & View
CodeIgniter URLs, URI Routing
- Passing Parameters in URLs, URI
- Input Class
- Form Validation
- File Uploading
- Page Redirection
- Cookie Helper
- Date Helper
- Download Helper
- URL Helper
- Database Configuration
- Connecting to a Database
- Running Queries
- Generating Query Results
- Query Helper Functions
- Field Data
- Selecting Data
- Inserting Data
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- Method Chaining
- Session handling
- Sending Emails using CI, SMTP, and Google
- Resize Image
- Aspect Ratio
- Pagination of large data
- Identify user agent and display browser specific view
- Create Zip files
- Unzip files
Codeigniter Training Overview:
Codeigniter is an application development framework, which can be used to develop websites, using PHP. It is an open source framework. It has a very rich set of functionality, which will increase the speed of website development work. If you know PHP well, Codeigniter will make task easier. It has a very rich set of libraries and helpers. By using the Codeigniter, you will save a lot of time, if you are developing a website built in Codeigniter is secure too, as it has the ability to prevent the various attacks that take place through websites.
Features of Codeigniter Training:
Some of the important features of codeigniter online training,
- Model View Controller Based System.
- Extremely Light Weight.
- Full Featured database classes with support for several platforms.
- Query Builder Database Support.
- Form & Data Validation.
- Security & XSS Filtering.
- Session Management.
- Email Sending Class. Support Attachments, HTML/Text email, multiple protocols (sending, SMTP, and Mail) and more.
- Image manipulation Library (Cropping, resizing, rotating, etc.). Supports GD, Image magic, and NetPBM.
Directory Structure for Codeigniter online Training:
Codeigniter Training directory structure is divided into three folders.
- Application As the name indicates application folder contains all the code of your application that you are building. This is the folder where you will develop your project. In Codeigniter Online Training the application folder several other folders, which are explained below.
- Cache – This folder contains all the cached pages of your application. These cached pages will increase the overall speed of accessing the pages.
- Config- This folder contains files to configure the application. With the help of config.php file, user can configure the application. Using the database.php file, user can configure the database of the application.
- Controllers – This folder holds controllers of your application. It is the basic part of your application.
- Core – This folder will contain the base class of your application.
- Helpers – In this folder, you can put helper class of your application.
- Language – This folder contains the language related files.
- Libraries – This folder contains files of the libraries developed for your application.
- Logs – This folder contains files related to the log of the system.
- Models – The database login will be placed in folder.
- Third-party – In this folder, you can place any plugins, which will be used for your application.
- Views – Applications HTML files will be placed in this folder.
- In Codeigniter Training this folder contains Codeigniter core codes, libraries, helpers & other files, which help make the coding easy. These libraries and helpers are loaded and used in the web app development.
- This folder contains all the Codeigniter code of consequences, organized into the various folders
- Core – This folder contains Codeigniter’s core class. Do not modify anything here. All of your work will take place in application folder. Even if your intent is to extend the Codeigniter core, you have to do it with hooks, and hooks live in application folder.
- Database – The database folder contains core database drivers and other database utilities.
- Fonts – The fonts folder contains font related information and utilities.
- Helpers – The helper folder contains standards Codeigniter helpers
- Language – The Language folder contains language files. You can ignore it for now.
- Libraries – The libraries folder contains standard Codeigniter libraries. You can create your own libraries or extend standard ones, but those will be saved in the application/libraries directory to keep them separate from standard Codeigniter libraries saved in this particular folder.
- This is your user guide to Codeigniter. It is basically, the offline version of user guide on the Codeigniter website.
- Using this, one can learn the functions of the various libraries, helpers & classes. It is recommended to go through this user guide before building your first web app in Codeigniter Training.