CompTIA Security+ Training
Introduction to CompTIA Security+ Training:
CompTIA Security + Training enables learners to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks and devices and also it is used to Conduct threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; engaging in risk mitigation activities; Work with an understanding of applicable policies, laws and regulations. CompTIA Security plus online Training is the leading entry-level IT certification for those looking to break into the exciting field of CyberSecurity. Global Online Trainings is providing CompTIA Security+ Online Training to allow the user to explore real-time data interactions. CompTIA Security+ coaching is trained by well subject material consultants and also the tutorials ready by these professional allied tutors, are created with the latest industry updates. To know more about CompTIA Securtity+ training course reach at helpdesk of Global Online Training today.
Prerequisites of CompTIA Securtiy plus Course:
Since it is an entry level certification, it does not have much experience. This is one of the main purposes of the certification as to why so many people entering the security industry choose to obtain CompTIA Security + certification to significantly improve their career potential. Unlike other cybersecurity certifications, it has no requirements. It is only suggested that professionals attending the certification test should have at least two years of work experience in the security and networking sectors in order to pass the test and increase their chances of being hired in a timely manner.
CompTIA Security+ Training Course Details:
Course Name: CompTIA Security+ Training
Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for CompTIA Security+ Online Course
Duration of Course: 30 Hrs
Do we Provide Materials? Yes, if you register with Global Online Trainings, the CompTIA Security+ Training Materials will be provided.
Course Fee: After register with Global Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
COMPTIA SECURITY PLUS TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Overview of CompTIA Security+ Training:
CompTIA Security + Certification are provided by CompTIA, a nonprofit trade association and various professional certifications for the IT industry worldwide. The American National Standards Institute recognizes CompTIA’s certifications, including security + certification, which increase their importance in the IT industry. CompTIA’s Security+ deals with computer security which include cryptography and access control.
Companies and businesses that have security awareness regarding their data, information and network structures are willing to invest heavily in securing these assets. As a result, awareness, demand and job opportunities are widely available in the IT security field, and CompTI’As security + Training provides the foundation on which professionals need to build a strong career in IT security.
CompTIA Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification which is available internationally. Security+ proves an I.T. professional’s proficiency regarding system security, network infrastructure security, access controls and security on the scale of an organization. Companies that employ CompTIA Security+ certified staff include such prominent companies as HP, Symantec, Motorola, Unisys, Lockheed Martin, Hilton Hotels Corp and also utilized by the United States Armed Forces and the Marines.
What is CompTIA Security+?
Computer and network security is the hottest subspace in the IT industry today, and many product vendors and vendor-neutral companies offer certification tests to allow IT professionals to test their knowledge and skills in basic knowledge practices and standards. The Computing Technology Industry Association has been the leading trade association for the past two decades dedicated to promoting standards and providing IT education. One of the primary roles of CompTIA is the development of vendor-neutral certification tests to assess the skill sets of current and aspiring fast IT professionals.
The certifications of CompTIA are well regarded in the IT community, particularly the validation of basic evidence that employers can use in screening candidates for entry level positions. Microsoft, Cisco, Novell and other vendors are allowed to use CompTIA certificates as an election or substitute for one of their tests in their own certification programs. For example, Microsoft’s MCSA certification may apply to CompTIA A + and Network + certifications.
Who Should Take the CompTIA Security+ Training Course?
This course is designed for:
- Security consultants.
- Network administrators.
- Security engineers.
- Security analysts.
- Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester
- And also anyone who wants to begin a career in cyber security.
The Benefits of the CompTIA Security+ Certification:
There is a demand for the services of cyber security professionals. When you receive CompTIA Security + certification, you provide industry-wide respectable credibility to potential employers. Verification ensures that you have acquired the latest cyber security concepts and skills and that your knowledge is sufficient to protect data and prevent security breaches. Additionally, certification can help boost your earning potential in the cyber security industry. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, security managers, professionals and those in management typically earn over $ 86,000 a year.
- Threats, attacks and vulnerabilities: You can detect various kinds of compromise and have knowledge of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Technologies and tools: You can deploy various network components, as well as assess and troubleshoot problems to support operational and information security technology
- Architecture and design: You know how to implement secure network architecture, cloud computing, virtualization technology and systems design.
- Identity and access management: You can implement access controls and identity management and access services, as well as management control
- Risk management: You understand risk management and data security best practices and their business impact.
- Cryptography and PKI: You can install and configure settings for wireless security and implement public key infrastructure (PKI).
What Does the CompTIA Security+ Online Training Entail?
Complete testing for Security + Online Training Training that you have the skills and knowledge to install and configure networks, applications and mobile device security systems; Engage in risk mitigation measures; Conduct and respond to threat analysis; And Work with knowledge of all applicable laws, policies and regulations. You can write the test for SY0-401, or updated SY0-501.
What do you learn in CompTIA Security+ training courses?
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities
- Manage data, application, and host security
- Implement network security
- Identify and implement access control and account management security measures
- Manage certificates
- Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures
- Manage risk
- Troubleshoot and manage security incidents
- Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery
Why is CompTIA Security+ popular among security experts?
Among all the security certifications, CompTIA stands as one of the most respected and globally recognized sources in the security + industry. Many professionals who are just starting out in the security field are currently pursuing this certification for a number of very beneficial reasons. If you intend to obtain this CompTIA certificate, the benefits highlighted below will help you make the right decision.
- Industry standard for cybersecurity certifications: CompTIA Security + Credential are one of the primary security certifications in the cybersecurity sector worldwide. Operated by CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association), Security + Credential is also certified by ANSI and is designed to demonstrate the ability of the individual to use the skills, knowledge and features required to comply with the ISO 17024 standard.
- Vendor neutral certification: Credential vendor neutrality, which implies that you do not need to focus on the technology and safety of a particular seller. Therefore, you can cover the most common parts of cyber security. The wide range of skills and knowledge acquired during the completion of the certification program can be very demanding for security consultants and network administrators in the IT market. It gives you the ability to explore different opportunities in the industry.
- High salary potentials- Professionals with a security + credential are more likely to earn higher salaries than their unverified colleagues. With this certification, you can earn an average salary of between 42,130 and 8 95,830 as a network engineer. It is important to mention that there are other factors that determine how much you earn, and these factors include your level of experience and accreditation. In a few years, a professional with CompTIA Security + certification can earn 8 66,890 per year.
- Opportunity to work anywhere in the world- One significant benefit of earning the CompTIA Security+ credential is that it is widely recognized, accepted, and respected all over the world. Wherever you desire to work, this certification can open the door for you. If you want to work in the USA, Security+ will make it possible for you. For instance, it is approved by the United States Department of Defense and can act as an ice breaker for any government agency job. If you want to work as a network cybersecurity professional, this CompTIA certificate is a must-have for you.
FortiNet Training develops and markets cyber security software and tools and services such as firewalls, anti-virus. One of the main advantages of SD-WAN is its ability to drive application traffic to improve applications visibility and business critical traffic and increase application performance. Fortigate SD1 supports and secures a wide range of three thousand plus applications.
Fortinet Training extends the unified threat management capabilities of Fortinet to the endpoints of your network. From desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones, Fortinet lets you connect every device – local or remote, fixed or mobile – with your FortiGate. With no per-seat license fees, Fortinet takes the headache out of managing multiple endpoints, so your customers and guests can work effectively anywhere without compromising your security. This is the end-point solution for your FortiGate network.
CompTIA Training is an association representing the International Technical Association. Its mission is to provide a unified voice, global advocacy and leadership, and drive industry growth through standards, professional competence, and education and business solutions. To serve the industry and its members most effectively, CompTIA Training has developed special programs and programs dedicated to major areas of the IT industry. These include convergence technology, e-commerce, IT training, software services, certification, public policy and workforce development.
CompTIA offers various other certifications in addition to the A+.
These are for the basic knowledge of computers and are considered as core exams.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
These are advanced certification exams and are more for individuals who are focused on infrastructure.
- CompTIA Cloud+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Server+
These three are focused on security.
- CompTIA CySA+
- CompTIA SASP
- CompTIA PenTest+
These three are professional-based certifications.
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA CIT+
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Conclusion to CompTIA Security+ Training:
CompTIA Training usually includes a wide range of security and information technology. It is designed for people who want to increase their level of knowledge about security and IT. This CompTII Security + is targeted to a wide variety of professionals, including vendors, manufacturers and end users who are interested in computing technologies, and who want vendor neutral credentials. It is important to mention that CompTIA is recognized worldwide as a company and there are many certifications that the company provides.
At Global Online Trainings the CompTIA Security plus Online Training is a complete online learning program specially designed to give you maximum learning benefit. You will learn through a series of highly practical and exercise based module that will help you gain the practical expertise in implementing CompTIA security+ training videos in real world production systems. At Global Online Trainings, our trainers have a lot of real-time experience and will assist you to fully understand the CompTIA Security+ Training materials. Register now and take advantage of competitive pricing and excellent instruction.