Control M Scheduling Training
Introduction to Control M Scheduling Training:
Control M scheduling training helps to speed up and simplify the application of SLAs, and it also integrates, automates and orchestrates application workflows to manage data. This powerful solution accelerates delivery of digital services and increases the quality of service delivered to users and the business. It is the capabilities of the control M within the modern application release process. Global online trainings provide the training on the Control M Scheduling corporate Training by the real-time experienced trainers and we will cover the full advanced concepts of the Control M Scheduling Online Training. We provide Best Control M Scheduling Training videos and the material also.
Prerequisites of Control M Scheduling Course:
- The people have the experience on control M
- Have the experience on Control M Administration
- BMC Control-M Workload Automation 8.0: Foundation (WBT)
Control M Scheduling Corporate Training outline:
- Program Name: Control M Scheduling Training
- Duration of Course:30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of training: Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
- Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Control M Scheduling Online Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience:10+ years.
- Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
Overview of Control M Scheduling online Training:
We are a central GUI-based app that manages all batch executions for the company. This is basically the Active Job File (AJF) or Queue interface. Multiple Control-M servers can be added to EM. When logging into Control-M, we are usually connecting here.
Who will benefit by taking this Control M Scheduling course?
- Control-M schedulers
- Control-M operators and
- administrators who want additional scheduling skills
What is the course objective of Control M Scheduling?
- Get an overview of Control-M
- Understand the concepts and architecture of Control-M and its components
- Understand the Control-M interface, its features, and its functionalities
- Get familiar with different user roles
- Understand the upgrade process for Control-M/Enterprise Manager and for Control-M/Server, and tips for a successful upgrade
- Get familiar with the Control-M Self Service 9’s new look and feel
- Learn how to schedule folder and jobs in Control-M
- Know how to manage jobs in your Control-M Workload Automation environment
Enterprise Manager Window Layout:
There are 4 stages which we will be monitoring/operating from this window.
Four stages are: Servers, Groups, Applications and Jobs
- Server: The first level that has server information
- Group: Set by scheduling. Jobs are usually grouped by frequency.
- Application: Set by scheduling; should be the application id
- Jobs: Where we can actually view the list of jobs w.r.t Application.
Features of Control-M Scheduling Corporate Training:
Supporting business services with multiple automation solutions, scripts, and manual intervention is costly and involves unnecessary risk. With Control-M you can:
- Support both lines of business and IT with a single point of control for all application, data, and infrastructure workflows
- Reduce business service risk and remediation costs by removing point products and eliminating manual work
- Maintain regulatory compliance by ensuring all users have the appropriate access to application workflows
- Streamline the orchestration of business applications—delivering better apps faster—by embedding workflow orchestration into your CI/CD pipeline
- Extend Dev and Ops collaboration with a Jobs-as-Code approach
- Simplify workflows across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform integrations
- Deliver data-driven outcomes faster, managing big data workflows in a scalable way
- Take control of your file transfer operations with intelligent file movement and enhanced visibility
Control M Training:
Control M Training was originally developed for IBM mainframe computers, but has since expanded and is available for distributed computing platforms, including Unix, Windows, Linux and OpenVMS environments. Control-M schedules the workload at a daily, weekly, or monthly interval. It can also be used to respond to trigger events, such as appearing on file, calling through a third-party app via the API, or calling on demand through Java or web services.
Control M Admin Training:
Control-M Admin Training reviews the design and configuration of Control-M and all its components. This course, intended for system administrators, describes how the system communicates with the various hardware and software requirements, networks, its database structure and other aspects of the product.
Conclusion to Control M Scheduling Training:
CONTROL-M Scheduling Training is a business integrated scheduling product that focuses on the production environment business applications and platforms. It integrates the management of the critical workload process from a single point of the control. With the cross application and the cross platform capabilities, this is powerful workload automation solution accelerates from the digital service.
Global Online Training gives the best online training, corporate training and job support Control M Scheduling Training. We have best mentors to manage you through this Control M Scheduling online course and numerous different courses; in our Global online training and just as, for both individual and for corporate bunches too. Our trainers will be available 24/7 online support. GOT gives training to all Control M at a sensible cost and at trainee’s adaptable hours? We likewise give classroom training at customer premises Noida Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune.