Control-M Training Introduction:
Control-M Training is workload automation software obtained by BMC Software. Control-M Online Training was originally developed for IBM mainframe computers , but has since expanded and is also available for distributed computing platforms including Unix, Windows, Linux and OpenVMS environments.Control-M can schedule workloads on a daily, weekly or monthly interval
Control-M Training tutorial by Global Online Training is based on latest research, live project, and best possible industry update. Not only students will find this module advantageous to avail,but also on job professional will find it super flexible for attaining besides their regular job.Call the help desk for more details for online Control-M Training’s and its details.
Prerequisites to attend Control-M training:
- Knowledge of CONTROL-M on a mainframe platform.
Control-M Online Training Course Content
OVERVIEW OF CONTROL-M
- What is Control-M?
- How is Control-M used & accessed in your environment?
- Control-M Components- Control-M Training
- Job Flow & Terminology
CALENDARS & SCHEDULING DEFINITIONS
- Using Calendars to define scheduling days for jobs
- Creating a Job Scheduling Definition
- Scheduling a job manually
- Scheduling a job automatically
JCL PROCESSING & WORKFLOW
- Overview of System & User Variables
- Using System & User Variables to pass information to JCL
- How to control events outside Control-M
- Modifying a schedule for a job
MONITORING SYSTEM ACTIVITY
- Using the Active Jobs screen for problem resolution
- Monitoring System Activity- Control-M training
- Control-M Database files
- Viewing the Log for Information
MAINTENANCE & REPORTING
- The Utilities invoked at New Day Processing
- The Function of the Online Utilities
- Existing Utilities & How to use them
- Creating your own reports using Keystroke Reporting Language
Overview about Control-M Training:
- Control-M is workload automation software which is obtained by BMC Software with New Dimension Software.
- It was originally developed for IBM mainframe computers, but has since expanded and is also available for the distributed computing platforms including Windows, Linux and UNIX and OpenVMS environments.
- Control-M Training can be scheduling the workloads on a daily, weekly or monthly interval.
- It can be used to respond to trigger events such as the appearance of a file, being called by a third party application through an API or invocation on demand through Java or Web services.
Why you need to learn Control-M?
- Control-M online Training is a software solution which allows the enterprise users to schedule and to control the complex job batches.
- The Automated Production Control and Scheduling System Manages and automates the setup for scheduling and execution of jobs in the data center
- It performs virtually for all the job handling tasks of computer operators.
- It provides an interface that enables the user to intervene in the process of production management.
- It provides continual data and status information regarding job processing
Features of CONTROL-M Training:
CONTROL-M is an innovative and scalable product
CONTROL-M is a scalable product and it has scheduling capability across a highly heterogeneous, computing environments and diverse range of applications.
Critical path analysis capability- Control-M online Training
CONTROL-M has been built wide and deep functionality to evolve the product towards ITWAB by enhanced functionality and use of complementary software modules for assessing the impact of jobs which are based on SLAs regarding business processes.
Workload Life Cycle automation
BMC Software was introduced Workload Lifecycle Management to enable multiple versions of workloads across the development, testing and production.
Simplified Deployment- Control-M Training
Simplified conversion with the option of agent-based or agent-less deployment
About Control M Administration:
Control-M Administrator class content encompasses the architecture, design and configuration of Control-M training and all its components. It is intended for the system administrators and this course highlights the ware software and hardware requirements of the system, how it communicates over the networks, its database structure and other aspects of the products. Our team explores the tools that are available for administering the Control-M environment,
Control M Training outline:
- Course Name: Control M Training course
- Duration of the course: 30 Hours
- Timings: According to one’s flexibility
- Mode of Training: Online classes and corporate training
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF Or WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.