CSPO TRAINING COURSE INTRODUCTION:
CSPO Training provides understanding of the Scrum process and will help you start get knowledge & skills that is necessary to apply scrum on your projects and across your business. With Certified Scrum Product Owner training, you will see how to respond to changes in corporate conditions by restructuring the task backlog and you can also classify and cancel ineffective projects early. This Product Owner training equips you with what you must to achieve success with agile practice of Scrum.
CSPO Online Training course will cover the fundamentals for being a Product Owner while focusing on the role of business analyst working in an agile context. This includes discovering the business need to ensuring the product or system is delivered according to business expectations.
- Attendees should have basic knowledge of Scrum Framework.
CSPO TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
What is Scrum
Agile and Scrum values
Scrum versus traditional approach to the Software Development
Scrum Roles and Responsibilities with focus on Product Owner role
Scrum events, including sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
Product vision & business drivers
Customers and Users
Creating and Managing Product Backlog
- Backlog Refinement
- Prioritization Techniques
- User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
Definition of Done
Agile Estimating and Planning
- Estimating in Agile
- Multi level planning and creating release plan
What is CSPO?
The Certified Scrum Product Owner is for people who want to become a Product Owner or understand how this role works. The Certified Scrum Product Owner training course exposes students to the basics of Scrum form the product owner’s perspective. Receiving training in art of managing a product backlog and working with a scrum team. CSPO training course assumes you know Scrum.
Objectives for CSPO Training:
- Learn the basis of the Scrum and possibility of the Certified Scrum Product Owners part from the top minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to peers & employers your achievement of core Scrum data.
- Expand your career chances by staying relevant & profitable across all industry sectors accepting agile practices.
- Engage with a community of familiar scrum experts who are committed to the constant improvement.
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Course includes:
- Scrum framework: The framework consists of the scrum team with ScrumMaster, product owner and team, the product backlog as a list of product features and deliverables that is detailed appropriately, emergent, estimated, and prioritized. In CSPO online training the sprint with its four meeting and two inspect and adapt cycles, the sprint’s outcome, and a potentially shippable increment of functionality. The elements of the framework are mandatory and must not be compromised.
- Properties of Sprints: Time boxed, protected from any changes, maximum duration is a calendar month.
- Definition of Done: The CSPO training criteria that the product increment must fulfill at the end of sprint. These usually include high priority product backlog items implemented as executable software that is thoroughly tested, free of defects, refectored, and adequately documented so that the increment could b shipped.
- Scrum leverages iterative incremental software development principles. The software system is usually implemented in form of vertical slices. Each increment extends the previous ones. Each slice should provide value to a user or customer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Product Owner is responsible for establishing the high level vision and goals necessary to optimize the return on investment for the effort in other words, what the project will create, for whom and why.
- In CSPO training the Product Owner responsible for obtaining the budget necessary for the work of the team to occur.
- The Product Owner is responsible for gathering input about what features /functionality should be produced, and understanding the relative value of that functionality.
- In CSPO Online training Product Owner is responsible for creating a list of required features / functionality, prioritized based on value, size, risk, and other relevant considerations.
- The Product Owner is required to permit the team to make a reasonable commitment for each sprint, one which does not sacrifice quality or suitable pace.
- The importance of having a shared goal team needs a common goal to work together effectively. CSPO training the product vision describes the common goal it aligns the scrum team members and stakeholder pulling everyone in the same direction.
- The information the vision should contain. The vision should state the customer and users of the software, the needs addressed, and the most important product attributes. It may also compare the product to existing ones and state the revenue model.
- Product backlog items and sprint backlog items are each estimated, commonly in hours. The product backlog items, such as story points or ideal days.
- Purpose of estimating: In CSPO training the product backlog estimates enable the product owner to prioritize work and the scrum team to determine the effort remaining to deliver the release thereby tracking the progress and creating a release plan. The task estimates help the team to pull the right number of product backlog items into the sprint allowing the team to make a realistic commitment.
The Product Backlog:
- The Product backlog essentials of Certified Scrum Product Owner Training: The product backlog is a list of requirements and other deliverables necessary to turn the vision into a successful product. The product backlog must be detailed appropriately, estimated, emergent, and prioritized.
- The product backlog is not a substitute for a requirements specification. CSPO training the product backlog evolves and changes constantly, many of its items are coarse grained and sketchy to start with they are then progressively decomposed and refined. The emphasis shifts form documentation to conversion, from specifying requirements to having an ongoing dialogue.
- In CSPO Training it is important to prioritize the backlog because the team is expected to work in a approximately priority order.
- It is impossible to perfectly predict a schedule and the contents of a release, there is always the chance that a product will need to be shipped sooner than planned or with fewer features.
- A prioritized product backlog enables the team to maximize the delivery of value to the customer over a given period of time.
- CSPO training the primary goal of performing release management activities is to bring the vision to life in the best possible way to develop a product that benefits the customer/ user and the organization creating it.
- Successful release management relies on an evolving and improving understanding of user or customer needs.
- Release management consists of estimating product backlog items, tracking the progress using release burn down charts, and creating a release plan. The latter is not a mandatory of the scrum framework.
- In CSPO training the Product owner should attend and actively participates in the sprint planning meeting, and should come to the meeting with a product backlog that is well prepared in other words, with items at the upper part of the product backlog that are clearly thought through, and provide.
- The daily scrum meeting is the development team’s meeting and is not intended as an update for the product owner. The product owner may attend the daily scrum meeting at the invitation of the team, and may not interface.