CyberArk Training Introduction:
CyberArk’s privileged account security solutions can protect your most critical assets and meet the ever increasing, complex set of IT compliance requirements. CyberArk’s market-leading Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Suite an enterprise-proven, policy-based solution that secures, manages and logs all privileged accounts and activities.
With Global Online Trainings the CyberArk Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the CyberArk tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online training course contact reach at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
CyberArk AIM Online Training Course Content
TOPIC 1: PIM Overview
- Introduction to Cyberark & various components
- Privileged Identity Manager (PIM) & Privileged Session Management (PSM) Overview
- PIM & PSM Overview
- Introduction to shared accounts
- Basic Flows
- Who is the PIM customer?
TOPIC 3: Vault Installation
- Practical Session
- Installation Prerequisites
TOPIC 5: Client Installation
- Installation Prerequisites
TOPIC 7: Backup & Restore
TOPIC 9: Password Vault Web Access (PVWA)
TOPIC 11: Platform Management
- Onboard accounts
- Manage passwords
- Connect to Target device
TOPIC 13: Cyberark Users & Groups
- Cyberark authenticated
- Externally Provisioned
- Event Notification Engine (ENE)
TOPIC 15: On-demand Privilege Manager for Unix (OPM)
- Benefits over exsisting solutions
- OPM and PSM together
TOPIC 2: The CyberArk Vault
- Introduction to the Vault
- The Vaulting Technology
- Layers of the Vault
- Encryption and Authentication
TOPIC 4: Private Ark Client
- Introduction to Client
- Connection to Vault
- System Safes
- Operational functions
TOPIC 6: CyberArk for the Enterprise
- Vault Architecture in the Enterprise
- HA Concept
- Authentication Methods
TOPIC 8: Central Password Manager (CPM)
TOPIC 10: Password Management
- Master Policy
- Adding a safe
- Creating a platform
- Managing a Windows Account Domain
- COnfigure Logon account
- Configure Windows Local server account with Reconcilation
- Dual control
- Exclusive passwords
TOPIC 12: Cyberark Access control
- Safe Design
- SAfe Model
- Safe level permissions
TOPIC 14: Architecture
TOPIC 16: CyberArk Third party integrations
- LDAP Integration
- SMTP Integration
- SNMP Integration
- SIEM Integration
Privileged Account Security Implementation Essentials:
- The Privileged Account Security (PAS) Implementation Essentials course covers CyberArk’s Enterprise Password Vault (EPV) and Privileged Session Management (PSM) solutions.
- CyberArk AIM Online Training Vault Admins gain extensive hands-on experience in configuring each EPV/PSM component, using our step-by-step exercise guide and dedicated lab environment.
Advanced Privileged Session Management
- CyberArk AIM Online Training Advanced PSM course covers enterprise implementation methods and advanced components of the PSM product suite.
- Topics include enterprise deployment, load balancing, Universal Connector and SSH Proxy.
Sensitive Information Management Implementation Essentials
- CyberArk’s Sensitive Information Management Solution Training is a single-platform solution for all file sharing needs across the enterprise including user-to-user, automated server-to-server, or on-demand processes.
- The CyberArk AIM Online Training SIM Implementation Essentials course details CyberArk’s SIM solution and provides SIM administrators with extensive hands-on experience in configuring and deploying each SIM component. Please see the class agenda for additional details.
Privileged Account Security Fundamentals
- The Privileged Account Security Fundamentals course covers CyberArk’s Enterprise Password Vault (EPV) and Privileged Session Management solutions.
- By CyberArk AIM Online Training you will be gaining extensive hands-on experience in configuring each EPV/PSM component, using our step-by-step exercise guide and dedicated lab environment.
PAS Operations and Maintenance:
- CyberArk AIM Online Training includes discussions of the PAS architecture, software concepts, and administration, on-boarding, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Please note that there is significant overlap between this course and the PAS Implementation Essentials courses and it is not advisable to attend both.
Application Identity Manager :
CyberArk Training users will learn how to secure application account passwords and remove hard-coded credentials using CyberArk Training Application Identity Manager (AIM). Topics will include:
- Password provider installation and configuration
- Querying the vault using the SDK
- Enterprise deployment
- Application authentication
- Application Server Credential Provider
- Central Credential Provider
CyberArk Training Objectives:
- CyberArk Training Privileged Identity Management Suite is the enterprise-class, unified of a policy-based solution that can secures, manages & also the tracks all privileged accounts & also activities associated with the datacenter management whether on-premise or in a cloud.
- CyberArk Training has CyberArk’s privileged account security solutions can be protect your most critical assets & also meet the ever increasing, complex set of the IT compliance requirements.
- CyberArk Training is a Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Suite an enterprise-proven, by an policy-based solution that secures, manages & a logs all privileged accounts and activities. It can be used by itself, or as an strong complement to the CyberArk’s Privileged Session Management Suite
Key Benefits of CyberArk Training:
- Proactively protects of against advanced targeted attacks and an insider threats.
- Reduces a cost and complexity of the audit & also compliance requirements with the global policy management & a centralized logging & a reporting.
- Meets with an diverse usability needs of a Windows, UNIX & a database administrators, external contractors & a auditors with a single solution.
- Manages the application and the service credentials using the same solution as a shared accounts.
- Increases an effectiveness of the solution and reduce the cost of operations with seamless integration into existing identity management, security operations, vulnerability assessment tools and other enterprise systems.
Privileged Identity Management Suite are powered by a robust set of system capabilities, such as:
- Highly secure data storage for identity keys by utilizing FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography
- Centralized audit the management through built-in audit-ready reports as well as self-serve access for auditors and scheduled reports sent directly to an auditor’s inbox for the periodic reviews
- Sophisticated & a flexible web portal for creating personalized views of privileged account access
- Tamper-proof storage for critical corporate PIM-related information, such as the audit records, session recordings, policies, & also the more.