DATA Architecture Training Introduction:
Data Architecture is composed of models, policies, rules or standards that govern which data is collected, and how it is stored, arranged, integrated, and put to use in data systems and in organizations. Data is usually one of several architecture domains that form the pillars of an enterprise architecture or solution architecture.GOT offers Data Architecture Training online specialized training for professionals on virtual interactive modes. Perfect learning / extending qualification opportunity for on job professionals at most reasonable cost.
Data Architecture Online Training is rendered by best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the desk for more details.
Prerequisites of Data Architecture Training:
This course is intended for the participants having basic knowledge on:
- Business Intelligence or the Data warehousing program managers
- Business Intelligence or the Data warehousing project managers
- Data architects
- Anyone who needs to understand the differences between the various data warehousing architectures & methodologies
Data architecture Online Training Course Content
- Understanding the Enterprise Data Problem
- Using Disparate Data Sources
- The Role of BI-Data Architecture Training
Architecting Your Data
- Making Sense of Architectural Tiers
- Logical versus Physical Architecture
- Abstraction versus Isolation
- Security Implications
Designing a Middle Tier
- Modeling your data
- Creating Entities-Data Architecture Training
- Evaluating the Design
- Scaling Out Technologies
Using SQL Server 2005
- Using the CLR Integration
- Using the XML Data Type
- Scaling out Solutions-Data Architecture Training
- Sql Cache Dependency
Using ADO.NET 2.0
- The Provider Model
- Readers versus DataSets
- Concurrency Concepts-Data Architecture Training
- Typed DataSets
- ETL in ADO.NET
Building Business Objects
- Basic Object Building
- Relationship management
- Lazy Loading Schemes
- DAL Solutions-Data Architecture Training
- Web Service versus Remoting
- Enabling Data Binding
Consuming Data in ASP.NET 2.0
- Data Binding
- Understanding DataSources
- SqlDataSource-Data Architecture Training
- Custom DataSources
- GridView, FormView and Detail View overview
- Caching Data
Consuming Data in Windows Forms
- Binding Sources
- Binding Navigator
- Change Notification-Data Architecture Training
- Simple versus List Binding
- Working with BindingContext
- Parent-Child Data Binding
Consuming Data in WPF
- Data Binding
- Binding Custom Objects
- Notification in Data Binding
- Binding Types-Data Architecture Training
- Making Sense of Declarative Binding Syntax
- Using Data Context
About Data Architecture:
The following session takes you around the data architecture overview, you will explore more while you join for Data Architecture Training.
The Data architecture is an broad term that refers to all of the processes & methodologies that address the data at rest, data in motion, data sets & how these relate to the data dependent processes & applications. It includes the primary data entities & data types & sources that are essential to an organization in its data sourcing & management needs. Typically, the data architecture is designed, created, deployed & is managed by an data architect.
The enterprise data architecture consists of 3 different layers or processes as follows:
- Conceptual Or business model: It includes all the data entities & provides an conceptual or the semantic data model
- Logical Or system model: It defines how the data entities are linked & provides an logical data model, more you will learn as a part of Data Architecture Training
- Physical Or technology model: It provides the data mechanism for an specific process & functionality, or how the actual data architecture is implemented on the underlying technology infrastructure
In the early days of computing, the technology simply automated manual processes with greater efficiency. As the technology evolved, the new innovations enabled new capabilities & processes in the enterprise that were driven by the IT. Gradually, IT has changed the business but not necessarily in alignment with the business strategy. Come join for Data Architecture Training and see how the lack of alignment resulted in the significant waste of resources & missed opportunities, & placed the organization in an competitive dis-advantage in the market. In the case of an enterprise, the Information Technology term means the entire corporate activity & function related to computing, networking or the storage. This includes the people, the assets, the systems, the software, the applications, practice & the principles related to this function. So, it is obvious that the information technology became a critical to organizations, depicted whose have claimed that IT is no longer an strategic asset.
Data Architecture Brief Overview:
- Data Architecture Training basically deals with designing and constructing data resource. Data Architecture provides methods to design, construct and implement a fully integrated, business-driven data resource that include real world objects and events, onto appropriate operating environments. Data Architecture also covers data resource components.
- Data architecture Training is one of the pillars of Enterprise Architecture. The other pillars are the Application Architecture, Business Architecture and Integration Architecture.
- The Data Architecture pillar is the definition or blueprint of the data design which will be used in achieving the implementation of a physical database.
- The Data Architecture Training can be compared to a house design where all the descriptions of the house structure to be built – from the choice of materials, sizes and style of the rooms and roofing, lay out of the plumbing and electrical structures – are described in the blueprint.
- In the same manner, the data architecture describes the way data will be processed, stored and used by the organization that will use it. It lays out the criteria on processing operations including the whole flow of the system.Join for best Data Architecture Online Training now
Data architecture falls into the realm of work of data architects. These professionals define the target state, make developmental alignments and then once the data architecture is implemented, data architects make whatever enhancements tailored to the needs and one in the spirit of the original blueprint.
- Designing a Data Architecture Training is a complex process because this will involve relating abstract data models to real life business activities and entities before implementing the database design and finally setting up the IT hardware infrastructure.
- Data Architecture Training breaks down subjects into atomic level and then builds them up again to the desired form during the definition of the target state phase. In breaking the subject, there are three traditional architectural processes to be considered. The Conceptual aspect represents all the business entities and its related attributes. The Logical aspect represents the entire logic of the entity relationships. The Physical aspect is the actual data mechanism for particular types of functionalities.
- The second aspect pertains to the elements of the Data Architecture Training. For instance, the structure of the administrative section of the implementing company and how data is used within the section should be described in the data architecture to become the basis for data models.
- The third aspect pertains to the forces at work with can have various influences and constrains which will potentially affect the design. These forces include economics, business policies, enterprise requirements, technology drivers, and data processing needs.
- When all these are considered, implementation of a data warehouse of any information system can be guided accordingly.
Main Objectives Of Data Architecture: Managing the product development process from the design through manufacturing is an very complex task that is further complicated by the need to in-corporate sub-tier support & low-cost country operations. Join for Data Architecture Training and see how today’s automotive & transportation companies need to ensure that their suppliers, customers & the business partners keep their information synchronized throughout the entire process regardless of the organizational or geographic boundaries.
Data Architecture Analyses: The basic purpose of the data architecture is to support the higher layers of enterprise architecture. In many companies, the software as well as the hardware represents an significant portion of the enterprise’s total assets. Join for Data Architecture Training and see how important that enterprise architects do not equate their duties with the objects, the applications, or the machines that comprise their domain. The fundamental purpose is to support & further the business objectives of the enterprise. The Hardware & software objects are fundamentally transient & exist only to further the purposes of the business.
The Importance Of Data Architecture:
Data is the lifeblood of an organization & it is an valuable enterprise asset. It provides the foundation on which to base critical & everyday business decisions. It is, therefore, essential that decision makers can access & depend on quality data to operate the confidently in an high-performance environment.
The Data Architecture in enterprise architecture is the design of data for use in defining the target state as well as the subsequent planning needed to hit the target state. While you join for Data Architecture Training you learn how It is one of several architecture domains that form the pillars of an enterprise architecture or the solution architecture
The real-time enterprise has very complicated data architecture. Most of the data will be held in large legacy or the package systems, for which the details of data structure may be un-known. On the other hand the data will be held in spreadsheets & personal databases & may be invisible to the IT department or the senior business data administrators. Some key data may reside in the external systems maintained by the service providers or the business partners. As we explore enterprise data architecture, we come to accept two realities as follows:
- We have little control over the way high level business data concepts are realized. The Data is likely to be highly dispersed, often without the adequate controls on the quality.
- Most data is duplicated all across a number of systems, with the significant variations in quality, format, & meaning. In Data Architecture Training you will see how some of the copies, maintained by Enterprise Application Integration technology or careful business processes may be good but most probably not perfect. Most are very poor, maintained only by the occasional batch transfers & stressed or broken manual processes. The organizational & business process conflicts, or simple failures of trust, may get in the way of common sense improvements.
Objectives of Data Architecture :
Listed below are few of the objectives, more you will come across Data Architecture Training.
- Understand enterprise architecture concepts, terms, components, roles, responsibilities and skill requirements
- Techniques and best practices for Data Architecture Training, information value chain analysis and data delivery architecture
- How to evaluate enterprise architecture frameworks and software tools
- How to communicate the business value of enterprise architecture
- How to use enterprise architecture effectively
- How to justify and secure sponsorship for developing architecture
- How to effectively manage enterprise data architecture
After completion of Data Architecture Training you will learn:
- Basic architectural concepts for business intelligence and data warehousing
- Industry terminology
- Data Integration Framework
- Hub-and-spoke, federated, and independent architectures
- Top-down, bottom-up, and hybrid data warehousing methodologies
- Dependencies between data warehousing architecture and development methodology
- How to assess the cost and value implications of various architectures
- How to assess the time-to-delivery implications of various methodologies
- Project management implications of various approaches
- How to determine the best-fit architecture and methodology for your data warehousing program
- Industry trends
Come join Global online Trainings for best online Data Architecture Training with expert trainers with hands on sessions.