Devops Training Introduction:
This Course is a software development method that emphasizes communication, collaboration (information sharing and web service usage), integration, automation, and measurement of cooperation between software developers and other IT professionals. Devops integrates tools for an optimized Software Delivery Pipeline emphasis on results, quality, and automation. Devops Training follows a deliberate approach to selecting tools and establishing an open communication.
Devops Online Training is rendered by the best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more information for online Devops Training’s and its details.
Pre-requisites for Devops Training:
- The pre-requisites for this course include basic knowledge of Linux & Networking.
Who should go for this Devops Training?
Devops Training is a foundation to anyone who aspires to become a Devops Engineer, a Service Engineer in the field of Enterprise Infrastructures. The following professionals are the key beneficiaries of this course :
- Project Managers,
- Testing Professionals,
- Software Developers and Architects
Devops Online Training Course Content
Introduction to DevOps Training & its Necessities
- DevOps, DevOps Roles
- DevOps Necessities
- DevOps Problems & Solutions
- Making a DevOps Transition
- Identifying cultural impediments & overcoming it
- Building Accountability & Trust -DevOps Training
- Understanding the Infrastructure layouts & its Challenges
- Understand Scalability & Availability
- Networking Concepts from an enterprise prospective
Understand Common Infrastructure Servers
- Working of DNS Server at Internet Scale
- DNS Configuration
- DNS Installation
- Understand the working of Geolocation
- Understand Web Servers like Apache
- Ngnix & their differences concepts as a part of DevOps Training
- Configure Apache & Nginx for the Enterprise
- Understand HA & Setup HA Proxy for various Servers
- Setup NFS & Openfiler for storage presentation
Implement Automated Installations & Deployments
- Installation of Linux Servers using PXE boot or kick-start method
- Automatic system updates
- Configure SVN or Git for version control
- Configure Jenkins for Build & deployments
- Concepts of Building an RPM package -DevOps Training
- Installation & Configuration of Puppet for deployments
Understand Performance tuning aspects & basic Security for Infrastructure
- Operating system tuning concepts & its Concerns
- Performance & Use Cases of Devops Training
- Types of Disk Schedulers
- Network tuning Parameters & their Influence
- Bench marking servers like Apache Web Server
- Understand the Security at the OS & Network level
- Configure Linux Firewall & other security aspects for a secured environment
Basics of Bash/Python Scripting
- Basics of Bash Shell like file descriptors
- Understand the basic syntax of bash scripting
- Understand loops concepts as a part of DevOps Training
- its conditions & return status
- Understand & configure crontab for automating a task
- Installation & Configuration of Clusters shell for deployments on large clusters
- Basics of Python & its comparisons with bash scripting
basics of Virtualization & it's Concepts
- What is Virtualization?
- Types of Virtualization
- Difference between Xen & KVM
- Installation of virtual machines using Virtual box
- Vmware concepts as a part of DevOps Training
- Understand the various components of virtualization
- Introduction to the Cloud virtualization
Monitoring & Logging
- Understand Logging in Linux systems & its working for various services of Devops Training
- Introduction to various logging tools
- Understand System auditing
- Install & Configure Nagios Monitoring for the Infrastructure
- Writing custom plugins for Nagios
The Useful DevOps Online Training Tools & Commands
- Understand the Dev & Production environments in an organization
- Devops Training Best Practices
- Understand Openssl & Openssh details
- Understand rsync for backups
- Understand Commands like: lsof
- Understand Virtual Memory
- Free, top, vmstat, iostat, uptime, find, screen & strace
- Disk commands like – df, du, mkfs, tune2fs, fdisk & dd
- Understand /etc/fstab
- mount commands
The Roles of Devs & Ops :
Following are the roles of DevOps, in detail knowledge will be provided as a part of DevOps Training
- It Create Change
- Add Or Modify The Features
- It Create Stability
- Create or Enhance The Services
Principles Of DevOps :
- Develop & test in an environment similar to the production
- The Deploy builds frequently , more of its principles will be discussed in details as a part of DevOps Training
- It Validate the operation quality continuously
Features Of Dev & Ops :
- Developers work with the Ops to understand the impact of code changes
- Developers now work more closely with the production-equivalent systems
- Developers mainly focus on the metrics required by Ops team like PSR
- Upon enrolling for DevOps Training, you will come across the how the Ops now have more clarity on the infrastructure needs
- More automation on the deployment
- Closely monitors the Dev – Test – Prod pipeline for each deployment with immediate feedback
- It provides Better collaboration & communication
DevOps Life Cycle :
Is the DevOps Lifecycle different? It can be look like this and It can be summarized up with the acronym “C.A.M.S”, listed below are few points more details will be discussed as a part of DevOps Training.
C – Culture : The culture change is especially important for the established organizations.
A – Automation : The Automation removes manual, error-prone tasks – allowing people to concentrate on quality of the service
M – Measurement : The Collecting information from different teams & being able to compare it across former silos can implement thechange on its own
S – Sharing : Sharing between groups will spread an understanding of different areas behind a n successful service, Resolving issues will then be more about working together and not the negotiating contracts
How does DevOps works?
- Eliminate the blame game, Open post-mortems, Feedback, Rewarding failures
- Continous Delivery, Monitoring, Configuration Management
- Business value for end user
- Performance Metrics, Logs, Business goals Metrics, People Integration Metrics, KPI
- Ideas, Plans, Goals, Metrics, Complications, Tools
- Devops Training combines the best of all teams providing the following:
- Develops and verifies against production-like systems
- Reduces cost/time to deliver – Deploy often, deploy faster with repeatable, reliable process
- Increases Quality – Automated testing, Reduce cost/time to test
- Reduces Defect cycle time – Increase the ability to reproduce and fix defects
- Increases Virtualize Environments utilization
- Reduces Deployment related downtime
- Minimizes rollbacks
- The entire development-to-operations lifecycle must be seen and operated as one coherent end-to-end process, rather than numerous multiple and diverse steps. By joining for DevOps Training you will explore how the individual methodologies can be applied for individual steps – such as agile or waterfall – so long these can be connected together to form one end-to-end process.
- ‘Connect’ is a key aspect here. For organizations located across diverse geographies, change is global. Application development is being increasingly carried out in remote locations. Unit code as well as non-functional testing, interface and user acceptance testing, and end user training are also executed in diverse locations. However, a commonly agreed development-to-operations lifecycle is deployed.
- A feedback loop runs from the live environment to the start of the cycle. Constant improvement to Devops Training is an important facet of the lifecycle, and this requires:
- Bug reporting – Providing an easy means to capture (through social media for external sites), triage, track, or add to developers’ backlogs
- Feature suggestions – Allowing users to provide their feedback on a service which may come through tools such as User Voice, which can then be integrated with the lifecycle,
- Availability, performance, and usage monitoring – Allowing feedback on operational aspects to provide insights into future developments
- Instrumentation – Allowing more specific measures to be captured which are meant to be used as insights into future developments
While you enroll for Devops Training you will be knowing how it integrates tools for an optimized Software Delivery Pipeline emphasis on results, quality, and automation. DevOps follows a deliberate approach to selecting tools and establishing an open communication. Devops can be compared to other IT automation initiatives such as ITIL and ITSM but it is not considered as the same, and is only similar in the amount and types of automation that are suggested. In this course, we look at the necessity of Devops and how a Devops transformation can help focus on value and streamlined delivery. We will also cover concepts like Automation and technology which play huge roles in Devops Training success in this course we’ll analyze the major capability areas and which technologies can get your team on its way.
Course Objectives of Devops Training:
After the completion of DevOps course at Global Online Trainings, you will be able to :
- Understand the need for Devops Training and the problems it resolves.
- Learn about the common Infrastructure Servers, Scalability and Availability
- Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Understand Performance and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Apply Bash/Python Basics
- Implement Virtualization Concepts
- Understand the need and concepts of Monitoring and Logging
- Learn various DevOps tools Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, etc
Devops Online Training outline:
- Program Name: Devops Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Advantages upon enrolling with Global Online Training:
- Global online Trainings provides an opportunity on Devops Training for every IT consultant or an Fresher to upgrade their skills by learn the latest module which will make them to be the best in the race of learning new technology by expert certified consultants.
- Sessions we conduct are informative. We just don’t teach the technology , rather we make the classes interactive and practical for better understand.
- The training what we offer are by the domain experts and certified consultants.
- We provide the review sessions and back up sessions if at all the participants have miss the sessions
- We also provide the support even after completion of the sessions, whether it may be regarding the subject or else the technical assistance.
- We work 24/7 to support our participants, irrespective of the time zone.
- The Online Devops Training course syllabus is prepared as per the present market trend by the expert professionals.
- Mock interview will be conducted to make you self confident on the technology you choose.
- After completion of course our experts helps you in resume preparation and prepare you to crack the interview.
- If you are phasing any issue in your present job, we also provide job support, if we think that we can resolve the issue then only we give you 100% commitment to resolve the issue.