Django Training Introduction:
Django training is a web server built on python which will be running in a server and it is basically handling request to our website. Django training is the web application framework built with python and a framework is basically collection of modules pre written codes help with a particular task. Django case that the task building a web app so rather than creating full web application from absolute scratch ourselves. Django allows to easily creating dynamic web apps using python.
Global Online Trainings the Django Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the Python django Online Training tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules.
Prerequisites for Django Training:
To learn Django Training, you must have basic knowledge on
- Django framework,
- Google Computer Platform.
Mode of Training: We provide Online mode of training and also corporate, Job Support.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Embedded testing Online Training.
Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agent will assist You.
Trainer Experience: 12+ years.
Django Online Training Course Content:
- About Django Training
- Django Componentsa
Installing & Configuring Django Components
- Downloading & Installing Django
- Choosing a Database
- Creating a New Project
Generating Simple Django Training Views
- About View Functions
- Using Django’s HttpResponse Class
- Understanding HttpRequest Objects
- Using QueryDict Objects
- About URLconf
- Regular Expressions
- Expression Examples
- Simple URLConf Examples
- Using Multiple URLConf’s
- Passing URL Arguments
- About Templates
- Template Fundamentals
- Creating Template Objects
- Loading Template Files
- Filling in Template Content (Context Objects)
- Template Filters
- Template Tags
- More on For Loops
- Template Inheritance
- Easy Rendering of Templates
- RequestContext Processors
- Global Context Processors
HTML Forms with Forms (formerly newforms)
- The Forms Module
- Creating the Form
- Generating Output From the Form
- Customizing Field Parameters
- Processing Form Data
- Custom Form Field Validation
- Generating Custom Field Errors
- Customizing Form Output
Database Models with Django Training
- About Database Models
- o Configuring Django for Database Access
- Understanding Django Apps
- About Django Models
- Defining Django Models
- Understanding Model Fields & Options
- Table Naming Conventions
- Creating A Django Model
- Adding the App to Your Project
- Validating the App
- Generating & Reviewing the SQL
- Adding Data to the Model
- Primary Keys and the Model
- Simple Data Retrieval Using a Model
- Understanding QuerySets
- Applying Filters
- Specifying Field Lookups
- Lookup Types
- Slicing QuerySets
- Specifying Ordering in QuerySets
- Common QuerySet Methods
- Deleting Records
- Managing Related Records
- Retrieving Related Records
Django Training ORM
- ORM Configuration:
- Mapper Configuration
- Relationship Configuration
- Inheritance Mapping
- Advanced Collection Configuration
- Configuration Extensions:
- Declarative Extension
- Association Proxy
- Hybrid Attrbutes
- Mutable Scalars
- Ordered List
- ORM Usage: Session Usage and Guidelines
- Query API reference
- Relationship Loading Techniques
- Using Q Objects
- Creating Forms from Models
Using the Django Admin Interface
- Enabling the Admin Interface
- Creating an Admin User
Access Control with Sessions and Users
- Cookies & Django
- The Django Session Framework
- Sessions in Views
- Session Tuning
- Installing Django User Authentication
- Using Authentication in Views
- Login and Logout
- Building your Own Login/Logout Views
- Authentication Decorators
- Adding & Deactivating Users
- Asynchronous Messaging
- Managing Permissions
- Simple Generic Views
- Using Generic Redirects
- Other Generic Views
- Create/Update/Delete Generic views
Creating Syndication Feeds
- About Syndication
AJAX Integration with Django Training
- AJAX with Django Training
Data Caching for Performance
- Data Caching
- Setting up Per-View Caching
- Site Caching
Preventing Cross Site Request Forgery
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Django’s Email Functionality
- Configuring Mail Settings
- Sending Email
- Other Email Functions
- Deploying Django Training Applications
- Deploying to Apache
- Using ReportLab for PDF Generation
- About ReportLab Toolkit
Django Training Overview:
What is web framework?
- Web framework is the server application framework that is designed to support development of the dynamic websites.
- Django training is the available framework with python; python frame work is the code literal the makes the web developed code and application developer much easier.
- Python web framework is the fluxion of class that is API which is predefined code that can use in program to solve specific problems. Framework is nothing but the set of APIs.
What is python Django?
Django training is the web framework; it is the open source framework. Django training, which follows the principle that is keeping the code simple and none repeating. Using this principle, it allows the developers to reuse the code from one view to other view in the same project and Django it is also high level MVC (Model View Controller).
History of Django training:
In 2003, the Django started as the internal project of laurnal journal use people. Then it is used to started for fast stabilize journalism websites. At the same time keeping the development process clean and readable. Django it is also handles all the traffic sites and then in 2005 Django is capable to handle traffic sites. The Django training is the open source project; it has gathered developers and users in the whole world.
Why Django training?
- Django training is the fast but not bloated, Django is the micro framework it’s very powerful and versatile.
- And next one is python django online training it supports the security and it provides tools for providing security.
- Django training provides the user authentication system and tools of sql injection, cross site scripting, cross site request forgery.
- Django training is the administration portal and it is completely scalable.
Working of Django:
MVC stands for model view controller; it is basically used for the developing web applications. Model is used for the storage and maintaining the data. And next one is view in the Django points of view are the HTML. Views are handles all are about presentation that is the data which are requested and that will display to the user. Controller is nothing but the business logic that will be writing, this is basically interrupted to the model and views.
MVT stands for Model View Template, in this we explains the architecture of MVT. As shown in the below figure the template is interact with the view, and then view is accept both model and template and place to the URL.
And then Django will handle, basically Django is placed in Controller and then Django source to the user.
For installing Django firstly install the python, because the Django is the python web framework. To install python go to the python.org and click on downloads. Then install pip, for this go to the pip.docsorg and click on the installation. So the downloading of python is finished on your computer. So go the python file and double click on that and it shows the user install click on and go to the next and save it in the default location.
The python execute within the command prompt, python actually runs inside the command prompt it does not open a new program because we are going to use command prompt to do the python.
Grids system with Bootstrap:
- In bootstrap grid system we need a container to hold rows and columns; container is a simple div element with a class called container.
- In bootstrap there are mainly two types of containers, one is fixed container and next one is fluid container.
- Bootstrap categorizes the devices into four categories; first one is extremely small devices, small devices, medium devices and large devices.
- Bootstrap provided some classes to notify the extremely small devices, in order to work with extremely small;
- We need something that is called col-xs-X and in order to work with the small devices, we can take the support of col-sm-X and for medium devices take support of col-md-X.
- In order to work with large devices we can take support of col-lg-X and here x is the number.
- Whenever we work with the grid system it is used to lay the content in rows and columns and the rows should be within the container.
- For example, specify the one container and take support of a class col-test container for identifying the container and within this container can have several rows.
- In order to represent that row we can support of ROW, this row consists of columns. The columns are representation it’s depending on requirement we have to take columns as per the device specification.
A template is a snippet HTML that Django can merge with other templates and data to make an HTML page that can be served. In Django, they can have variables and even have some logic capabilities.
Django templates in django training also have a bit of logic tool, these are called template tags. The first template tag going to work with the for tag, just like in python for allows us to iterate through a list and another template tag is if tag.
Models with Django:
- The Django has the most basic models fields are char field, text field, edge field, slope field and Boolean filed.
- These model fields have for some very simple data and have little in the way of errors checking.
- Some more of model fields by using some new fields add a filed stores a data a, URL field stores URL and comes to some basic error handling.
- Foreign key is a link to another object in the data base and a many too many field is a collection of links to other objects in the data base that are of the same type.
- URL is the uniform resource; it is the single way to gain resources.
- Create a new file that is URL, and click on the blog it create a file and save it.
- Go the blog directory in that has the file URL.
- First step is to import the module URL, Django knows to handle the URL’s. From Django.conf which is config URL’s import URL.
- The module is looking for the variable in this file called URL patterns.
- Now next is to create actual URL, inside this file it has URL arguments they are URL address which is a regular expression or regrets.
- The first argument is view and the second argument is view. In this view files find the posts function.
- ORM stands for Object Relational Mapper; it is basically used for how we map their relational world when the data is in terms of table which has rows and columns and then your object world that the data is represented in the form of objects.
- Let has the user table it has rows and columns and also have the class user, so the how the ORM is map these two together.
- In the ORM, the M means is mismatch, because there is a mismatch between the concepts and that exist on the object side and that exists on the relational side.
- We don’t have to worry about those browsers Comparability issues all that taken care by JQUERY Training.
- When we write java script using JQUERY that can be sure it will work across the browsers.
- We will give the JQUERY Corporate training by the best trainers from India.
- JQUERY Training is very simplifies because it has the AJAX support with this only it is simple.
- JQUERY Online Training has the free of many plugins and it is a large expansion community.
- In new application if we want to implement the complete text box we can write code for it for writing this we can use any free plugin and this plugin is tested and developed its working are not when we have that plugin we can use that plugin simply without using another plugin.
Features of Django training:
Django is the fast and it can be secure, scalable and versatile.
Django training is takes much care about the web development so we can focus on the app without need rebuilt the deal. Django is the encourages rapid development.
Django secure its lots of works have done by the python web community. As we can see sql injection, cross scripting and most of the people use Django applications which could be a indicator as well.
Django training is the extremely versatile as companies, organizations, and to use Django to do all out of things for example from content management system to social networks to scientific computing platform.
Advantages of Django training:
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) it is basically defines the data models. Now in Django ORM various things like multi column, sql functions, custom lookup and managing schema and some of the other things happening under ORM.
- python Django online training is the tight integration between components.
- Django concept is the fully featured, secured and integration system.
- It handles the user account, groups and permissions.
- Django training is the automatic admin interface; it is the most powerful advantage of Django.
- Multi language support, so the Django is the multi language support, this means automatic time and date all this done by automatically by using this Django training.