Dmx 3 Training
DMX 3 Training Course Introduction:
DMX 3 Training will provide the knowledge on Data processing concepts, General OS knowledge, Database fundamentals Knowledge of third-party or proprietary systems that feed or extract information from DMX. DMX 3 is a standard protocol for digital communication which is commonly used to control stage lighting and theatrical effects (ex: moving lights, color changing lights, fog machines, etc.) and also commonly used for color changing LED applications.
DMX 3 Training at Global Online Trainings will ensure you in providing the best training by the experts who are having the real time experience. Register now at website or call us at help desk.
Dmx 3 online training course content
- SCSI vs Fibre Channel
- SCSI – TCP/IP – iSCSI- FCP- iFCP- FCIP – FCOE
- FC SAN, IP Storage, NAS, Storage Management, Data Management.
- Fiber connectors.
- Initiator & Target in Storage Terminology.
- Differentiate between WWNN & WWPN.
- FC Topologies- Direct connect, FC-AL & FC-SW.
EMC - SYMMETRIX
- Symmetrix Inside – Logical view
- Legacy Box, DMX 1000, 2000 & 3000 Architecture & Power system.
- DMX 800, DMX3 and DMX 4 Architecture & Power system.
- FA, DA & Cache (memory Boards).
- FEBE Boards
- EMC physical disk & symmetrix device (logical volume)
- Read Hit/Miss, Write Hit/Miss & Data Structure.
- EMC Symmetrix Solution Enabler
- Symmetrix/DMX Configuration Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Creating & Deleting of Hyper Volumes
- Mapping & Un-mapping of Devices (Allocation and Re-claim)
- Managing Meta Devices
- Symmetrix DMX Series Director Pairing
- Symmetrix Time Finder
- Global, Hot & Dynamic Sparing
- The Optimizer theory
- EMC Health check, Drive Replacement & inlines
- SRDF in details, SRDF all modes.
- Symmetrix TimeFinder Review
- Symmetrix SRDF
- SRDF operations
- BCV – Operations, Symcli commands.
- Clone and Snap
Clariion, Celerra & Centers
- Basic architecture of CLARiiON Disk Array CLARiiON Models
- CLARiiON Management Utilities
- Disk Summary, Faults, Connectivity Status
- Storage System Properties
- Managing, creating & deleting Raid Groups & Storage groups
- Creating & deleting LUNs with different Raid Types.
- Navisphere & Navicli, Navisphere Service Task tool.
- Assigning LUN’s to Servers.
- EMC Celerra & Centera
- Brocade Switches & McData Switch (Connectrix Switches).
- Brocade & Mcdata switch models.
- Types of Fibre channel ports.
Brocade Zoning, zoning types.
- Firmware downloads & configuration uploads.
- Host HBA installation & configuration
- EMC Solution Enabler (Symcli)
- ECC – EMC Control Center
- Connectrix Manager 9.x
- Navisphere, EMC Power link, PowerPath, EMC Primus.