Introduction to Documentum Training:
Documentum is Document Management Software, which provides a treasury to store your documents. Without keeping their important files on the file server, companies put them in document management systems. Documentum provides better security than a file system. There are many US based companies in healthcare, banking and aviation domain that still use Documentum.
Global Online Trainings provides Best Documentum Training with real-time industry experts. Our highly skilled professionals will give you in-depth knowledge about Documentum Online Training. With our real-time experts you can get the learning methodology starting from the basics to the most advanced level. By the end of this Documentum Training, we make sure that you’ll be the expert in working with Documentum (Enterprice Content Management) Tool.
Documentum Training Course Details:
Mode of Training: We provide the Online mode of training and also provide corporate, virtual web training.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Documentum training.
Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agent will assist You.
Trainer Experience: 15+ years.
Overview of Documentum training:
Documentum is a highly capable Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution. Initially it was developed by a company of the same name in 1990. Solution received early acceptance with pharmaceutical companies. Later on this becomes a recognized and widely accepted content management solution. Many MNCs utilized this for their content based business processes. EMC acquired Documentum in 2003. Now it’s a part of EMC’s Enterprise Content Division (ECD). Many mergers/new developments made Documentum one of the top ECM solution platforms. Its capabilities contain Content Capture, Archiving, and Business Process Automation & Content Publishing.
What is ECM ( Enterprise Content Management) Documentum?
Enterprise content management refers to categorizing and indexing documents on a network for easy retrieval as part of a business overflow process. Enterprise content management technology used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes. ECM tools and strategies enable the management of an organization’s unstructured information, where that information exists.
Many organizations are adopting Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platforms to address business challenges associated with unmanaged information. Enterprise Content Management Solutions are used to improve business productivity and agility by providing better access to information and creating a foundation for sharing, securing and reusing this content throughout the enterprise. An Enterprise Content Management platform helps the organizations to reduce data hardware and software costs while integrating key information in distinctive ways to exploit new opportunities or quickly adapt to new business requirements.
What are the top 5 elements of ECM Documentum?
Capture documents digitally:
Traditional methods of capturing documents require a lot of effort and costs. But capturing documents in a digital repository eliminates many barriers created by paper like labor-intensive duplication, slow distribution, misplaced originals and the inconvenience of retrieving files from offsite storage. Organization’s content management begins with the capture and importing of information into a secure digital repository.
This can be any type of document that’s created, captured, stored, shared or archived, including:
- Invoices from vendors
- Research reports
- Resumes from job applicants
A few methods of capturing the documents include:
- To make documents digital from the point of creation, we are using electronic forms
- We are scanning paper documents to be filed in a digital repository
- Managing already digital content which including Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, photos and video
- We can fill the information automatically and categorize documents from servers, MFPs and other shared locations
Store documents in a digital repository:
With the support of robust ECM systems, organizations can easily store any business-critical document in a digital repository and allowing users:
- To view document metadata
- To view or make edits of any document in the repository
- To organize documents within a flexible folder structure
The benefits of enterprise content management solutions go beyond simply keeping track of where documents are located. A content management systems also reduce the time, cost and complexity associated with managing documents throughout their life cycle, helping ensure compliance with organizational record retention policies.
Retrieve documents, regardless of device or location:
Once an organization’s records or files have been securely stored, after that:
- you can find any document by full-text search
- you can easily identify specific words or phrases within document text, metadata, annotations and entry names
- you can use preset search options to search by document creation date, the names of users who checked out documents and other metadata
Enterprise content management system software prevents time spent searching for information, helps the employees to answer information requests from clients, citizens and auditors immediately. In addition, staff has instant access to the information required to make better decisions about issues impacting your organization’s bottom line.
Automate document-driven processes:
Automation helps organizations to eliminate manual tasks including photocopying, hand delivery and repetitive dragging and dropping to achieve greater results with fewer resources. ECM systems software’s have digital automation features that can:
- Sends documents directly to the right people at the right time
- Warning staff members when documents require their attention
- Identify errors before doing any additional work
For example, purchase orders must be signed, records must be archived and accept or reject employee vacation requests. Automation clears these papers through review and approval required actions in the prescribed sequence. The final result is more expensive, efficient, simpler and error-free processes.
Secure documents and reduce organizational risk:
Most of the organizations are increasingly using ECM systems to optimize records management practices and protect against risk With strengthening compliance restrictions in a wide range of industries. To protect information from unauthorized access or modification, An enterprise content management system must provide customization security settings to organizations.
- Restrict access to documents, fields, annotations, folders and other granular document properties as needed
- System Sign in and Sign out, Document Creation and Destruction, Password Changes, and more
- Protect sensitive metadata by controlling access to personal folders, templates and fields
Architecture of ECM Documentum:
The Documentum architecture consists of five discrete layers:
- An infrastructure layer is help to store and manage the physical content.
- The repository layer content is captured, maintained and integrated.
- Content Services provide a range of services like application-level services for organizing, controlling, sequencing and delivering content and from the repository to.
- The component and development layer provides the ability to developing and deploying content applications.
- The application experience layer offers the framework and tools enabling users to process and use content management functionality in a desktop or browser application.
The Documentum Platform consists of:
- Content Server: Content Server provides the essential capabilities for organizing, controlling and accessing enterprise content. Supports client-server and web-based applications.
- Administrator: Documentum Administrator utilizes All Access Control Rules (ACL) set, including those capacities, for example, Retention Policy Services (RPS) or Content Intelligence Services (CIS).
- Documentum Application Connectors SDK: It gives a total toolbox to incorporating work area applications and the Documentum Content Management System.
- Composer: Provides an Eclipse-based stage for gathering, arranging, and sending Documentum applications.
- Documentum Content Intelligence Services: Improves seek and diminish content mess by utilizing grouping results for programmed mapping against classes of a corporate scientific categorization or for auto-labeling.
- Read-Only Client: Provides read-just access to Documentum’s storehouse including applications giving access through applications servers, business servers.
- Documentum Federated Search Services: Allows clients to get to cutting edge look abilities in their Documentum WDK customers, including WebTop, Center Stage, Digital Asset Manager, and Web Publisher.
- Documentum Standard Federated Search Adapters: The accompanying Federated Search Adapters are incorporated into the Documentum Platform: ApplicationXtender, Documentum, Documentum eRoom, EmailXtender, Search Engines: File Share Drives, Google.com, Open Directory, Yahoo, Content Providers: Wikipedia.
- Documentum Web Development Kit: An incredible structure for fast improvement of substance rich web applications. It likewise uses the EMC Documentum Platform.
- Content Services for EMC Centera: Provides consistent combination among Documentum and EMC Centera items.
- Documentum Thumbnail Server: Automatically creates thumbnails and storyboards giving low-goals, effortlessly review capable depictions of the substance.
- EMC Documentum Platform Extensions: EMC Document Platform Extensions ensures higher performance in enterprise content management environments distributed worldwide, with high-volume transaction storage. Document Platform Extensions have the most scalable repository for store-and-retrieval applications, requiring faster content intake, effective database storage, and secure access.
Do you know the main aim of Documentum?
The main aim of ECM Documents is to help companies roll out an effective content strategy that can keep up with their growing document management requirements. Documents are safely kept in the software organized and controlled repository. Users can always retrieve and use important information without compromising privacy and security, where and wherever they need. Companies can save expenses with time, efforts by capita features of the document. This technology converts paper-based documents into application-ready files, so eliminating the need to tediously re-key information. With this feature, users additionally don’t need to rely too much on courier services, which tend to take more time and will cost a lot of money. Document Sciences technology customizes and personalizes multi-channel client communications. Whether via print, email, online, or mobile, distribution becomes more efficient in terms of costs and time. As a result, companies can be more productive. Decision-making becomes simpler with the assistance of Documentum xCP technologies. This help is to automate information-heavy business processes and force them to work more efficient. Quality isn’t compromised and is kept consistent even if cycle times become much faster. Lastly, Document’s security controls ensure that content can only be accessed by the right users and controlled under corresponding policies. In this way, business owners believe it is safe.
Why should we prefer Documentum?
The Documentum, a division of EMC Corporation, is the leading provider of enterprise content management solutions serving more than 2,500 of the world’s largest companies across 50 different countries. With one platform, Documentum allows users to collaboratively create, manage, deliver, and archive business content including documents, discussions, e-mail, web pages, records and rich media. The company’s commitment to customer satisfaction has been a key factor to its ongoing success and providing product education is a driving force making that happens.
So, this is the main reason we, Global Online Trainings gives more preference to provide Documentum Online Training across the global. We are one of the leading corporate training Courses providers in allover India. We are specialist in providing training on SAP, SAS, Oracle Modules, Mobile Technologies, and other technologies. We promise…that, we offer unique and advanced techniques for Documentum Training Course according to industry standards. We additionally give you the knowledge with perfection with no matter of time. The main theme behind it is, we believe that “In recruiting, there are no good or bad experiences- there are only learning experiences!!!!” That’s why we strive to deliver high quality Documentum Training.
What are the key features and benefits of Documentum?
The EMC Documentum platform provides essential capabilities for managing enterprise content and is that the foundation for our enterprise content management and intelligent case management offerings. The Document Platform is committed to Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard and supports wide range of operating systems, databases, application servers and enterprise applications.
The Documentum delivers:
- Industry-leading content management – minimizes the risk with a proven, powerful platform
- Unified platform and code base – Simplify and modify the administration, security, and user management
- Open, standards-based architecture – Support various environments within a service-oriented architecture
- Content analytics and federated search – Improve search results with automatic data extraction, auto-classification, and federate search
- Compliance and security – Manage and Control repository access and improve compliance through fine-grained authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Global distributed deployments – Means it support global environments with multi-language support and localization
Will Documentum ECM (Enterprise Content Management) be helpful to my career?
If you ask me, surely I’ll say YES. For large companies, Enterprise or Web Content Management Systems are becoming a necessity. ECMS help in designing, developing and managing a website that can have multiple users or may have many personalized features. What is important for you is to identify the Content Management Solutions that are majorly used by the industries and has the features to support every Business processes.
Enterprise Content Management has a wide umbrella, starting with Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle Content management, IBM File net, Documentum etc to some open source technologies like Alfresco.
If you ask about the need of having Content Management, it’s absolutely needed and must have considering we are going for digitization in every field and Documents play the most important part in every business.
If you ask about career, Documentum is a good choice. Keep yourself updated with the market trend as there are N numbers of technologies available for document management.
How GOT help you to enhancement career with Documentum?
Global Online Trainings distinguished itself as the leading Documentum Training Institute across the global. Our Documentum Training Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and experienced to deliver high-quality Documentum Training all over India.
GOT IT Services is considered a pioneer in the field of IT/Non-IT Training in India. We are mainly focused on revolutionizing learning by making Documentum Training interesting and motivating. We provide a wide range of career-oriented courses for different segments like students, job seekers, and corporate citizens.
Our team of certified experts has designed our Documentum Training Material and syllabus based on current requirements from the industry. This enables them to be an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling the majority of the real-world scenarios. Global Online Trainings also offer tailored made Documentum Training courses for Corporate.
Our Documentum Training is scheduled normally at a time that best suits you; we offer regular training classes (daytime classes), weekend training classes, and fast-track training classes. Our Documentum Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement. Our team will make you confident and comfortable to crack interviews.
If you are facing any issues in your project don’t worry Global Online Trainings giving best project support. Our trainers are ready to solve all your technology related problems at any time. We will resolve your technical issues regarding your project support. We are experts in giving online support services.
Conclusion of Documentum Training:
EMC Documentum dominates the content during which your business depends. It delivers the crucial content from online customer service and commerce to collaborative project management, and online procurement and EMC Documentum confidently controls every e-business process. There is no other enterprises solution can equal EMC Documentum with its ability to manage power portals, solve regulatory document content challenges, enable collaborative commerce, and Web Content. The most efficient solution of management for enterprise EMC Documentum, content management enables an unlimited number of content manages massive quantities of content, and contributors, providing high-level sites with reliable content with the required integrity and security for today’s largest global companies.
So, that if you are an IT company and need to sharpen up the IT/Software Skills of your Employees, in Documentum GOT might be the perfect ones to partner with. Our Corporate Documentum Training will help them to expand their skill set regarding IT Technologies and thus help you increase your business ROI while keeping a control on the training costs. These programs are flexible, highly cost-effective and custom designed. We focus mainly on practical Hands-On experience. Our Documentum Course Content designed by Industry Experts in in-depth based on current job requirements. So, LEARN, APPLY & MASTER…