Introduction To Dreamweaver Course:
The Dreamweaver Training walks you through the steps of building an interactive dynamic Web pages. The Dreamweaver is an web development tool that lets you create dynamic websites. The Dreamweaver is an Design tools that can create dynamic & interactive web pages without writing HTML code. It is an organizational tools and a Site management tools.
Dreamweaver Training Course Content
1: Introduction to Dreamweaver
- Dreamweaver Workspace
- Working with Document Window
- Setting Your Preferences
- Understanding the Site Creation Process
- Site Structure creation
- Defining the Site as a part of Dreamweaver Training
- Understanding HTML & CSS
2: Creating a New Document
- Defining Page Properties
- Creating a Layout
- Adding the Text
- Importing a Word Document
- Including Existing HTML Documents
- Dreamweaver Training-Creating a Template
- Using a Template
3: Understanding Objects
- Exploring the Assets Panel
- Inserting Images
- Creating Rollover Images
- Previewing a Document as a part of Dreamweaver Training
- Using AP Elements to Create Interactive Images
- Attaching Behaviors to AP Elements
- Using Library Items
4: Creating a Table
- Adding Elements to a Table
- Creating a Form
- Adding Form Controls
- Inserting Multimedia Objects
- Adding a Flash Button – Dreamweaver Training
5: Understanding Links
- Creating a Text Link
- Creating an Image Link
- Creating an Image Map
- Dreamweaver Training-Inserting a Navigation Bar
- Adding a Jump Menu
- Working with the Site Map
6: Understanding Text Formatting Options
- Formatting Text
- Creating Lists
- Formatting Tables
- Creating Frames – Dreamweaver Training
- Using Frames
7: Introduction to CSS
- Creating & Applying CSS Styles
- Working with Style Sheets as a part of Dreamweaver Training
- Modifying CSS Styles
- Using CSS Layouts
- Adding AP Elements
8: Generating Reports
- Checking Links
- Validating Tags
- Checking Target Browsers
- Publishing to a Remote Site
- Using Check In/Check Out-Dreamweaver Training
- Updating Published Files
- Synchronizing Files
Overview On Dreamweaver:
Following section provides you a brief overview, more we will discover as a part of Dreamweaver Training.
- The Dreamweaver makes it easy to upload your entire Web site to an Web server. You can also preview your site locally. By joining Dreamweaver Training you will learn how the Dreamweaver also lets you create templates for your Web site that you can use again & again by modifying certain unrestricted areas within the template(this means it has reusability). Then if you want to change one particular part of your Web site (the logo changes, a main link changes), you only need to modify the template for the changes to propagate throughout your Web site.
- By enrolling for Dreamweaver CS6 Training you will see how it is an industry leading web development tool for building the web sites & applications. It provides an combination of visual layout tools, application development features, & code editing support, enabling developers & designers at every skill level to create visually appealing, standards-based sites & applications quickly & easily. The leading support for Cascading Style Sheet design to hand-coding features, Join for Dreamweaver Training and see how the Dreamweaver provides the tools that professionals need to get the job done. In addition, the developers can use Dreamweaver with the server technology of their choice to build powerful Internet applications that connect users to databases, live data feeds, & legacy systems.
- Dreamweaver is an application that’s rooted the real world. In the real world, new / updated browsers come into the marketplace every year, & this creates problems in compatibility. Dreamweaver solves this problem by giving you powerful error-checking tools, & even gives you the ability to use Live Data View, & see exactly how your pages will perform on virtually any browser. In Dreamweaver Training you will explore more.
- In the real world, server technologies change quickly. Dreamweaver’s extensible architecture makes server compatibility a snap by giving you the tools to customize for third party server models. In the real world, computer operating systems change. The Dreamweaver’s CS6 supports use on the windows & macintosh systems. The Web designers come at all levels of experience. Dreamweaver’s user-friendly interface helps you out. If you’re relatively new to the application, you can jump right in & begin designing simple web pages. If you are an experienced designer, you will be able to access the power & control that this application offers, and take your web designs where no one has gone before, so just enroll yourself at Global Online Trainings for Dreamweaver Training.
The Dreamweaver workspace includes:
Listed below are the Dreamweaver workspace, in detail knowledge will be share as a part of Dreamweaver Training
Dreamweaver display the document in three ways:
- In the design view, In the code view, & in the split view that shows both the design and code; in detail knowledge will be shared as a part of Dreamweaver Training. In default mode the Dreamweaver displays the Document window in Design view. In addition, you can work with the Dreamweaver Design view in two different ways—in Layout view & also Standard view. In Layout view you can design the page layout, insert graphics, text, & other media; in Standard view, in addition to inserting graphics text and media, you can also insert layers, create frame documents, create tables, & apply other changes to your page options that are not available in Layout view. Enroll for Dreamweaver cs5 Training now.
Dreamweaver offers a comprehensive template solution to reduce the workload; you will explore on this point more detail while you register for Dreamweaver Training. When planning your strategy for building the entire Web site, the templates provides the following advantages:
- Templates can be created from any of Web page.
- Dreamweaver templates combine locked & the editable regions. And the editable regions must be defined individually.
- After the template is declared, the new documents can be created from it.
- If an template is already present, then the pages built from that template can be automatically updated.
- The default template in the Dreamweaver uses can be modified .
So all the web designers, utilize this opportunity by enrolling for Dreamweaver Training at Global Online Trainings by requesting a demo. We also deliver Dreamweaver CC Training, apporoach us with you your requirement.