Duck Creek Training
Duck Creek Training Course Introduction:
Duck Creek Training at Global Online Trainings is the modules which are one of the popular rating and policy system that US and UK carriers are implementing to address the evolving market imperatives. One of the biggest challenges these implementations face is around ability and to get quality talent in right numbers.
The online Training of Duck Creek module from Global Online Trainings offers excellent flexibility to all participants with their virtual interactive platform and comfort of flexi hour classes. The training is arranged and rendered by best subject matter experts and Duck Creek Training is prepared by them by using the latest industry updates for the benefits of the participants
Duck Creek Training Course Content
Introduction of Duck Creek including differentiation of Agent Portal and Customer Portal
- Dashboard Functionalit
- Search and Advance Search
Generate Policy Documents
- Processing Endorsements
- How to do Out-of-Sequence Endorsement
- Processing of Cancellation
- Processing of Reinstatement
How to process a Quick Quote and Full Quote
- Processing Application
- Processing of Policy Issuance
Processing of Rewrite
- Processing of Renewal
- Business Rules and Edits (Stop, Soft and Hard)
- Dos and Don’ts including Navigation Guide
Duck Creek Billing
- In a dynamic marketplace, being agile is essential to property and casualty (P&C) insurers that want to grow their business.
- Working with a complex and outdated legacy-based billing system that can no longer support business demand or meet the expectations of customers will impact your ability to remain competitive.
- More than just providing new features, modern insurance software also improves core operating performance—faster responses to inquiries, higher volume workflows, and streamlined processes.
- Duck Creek Billing can enhance customer satisfaction, increase your bottom line, and give you a competitive advantage.
Duck Creek Policy
- To serve your customers at speed and scale, you need a broad, flexible policy system.
- Our proven software enables property and casualty (P&C) insurers to quickly respond to market changes—developing new revenue opportunities, accelerating speed to market and reducing product development and maintenance costs.
- Consolidating policy systems into a single solution improves efficiency, enhances customer satisfaction and increases customer acquisition and retention.
- Duck Creek Policy allows you to manage the entire policy lifecycle— from quote to bind to issue, as well as administer amendments, endorsements, renewals and cancellations, we’ve got you covered.
- With the right software, you’ll improve product quality, increase operational efficiencies, deliver the service your customers want today, and be prepared to meet the demands of tomorrow.
Duck Creek Claims:
- Customers rely on property and casualty (P&C) insurers to meet their ever-changing needs during a claim.
- Whether it’s flexibility to initiate and track claims through a customer’s preferred communication channel or automation to streamline operations, you need the right software to respond.
- Duck Creek Claims allows you to manage the entire claims lifecycle—from first notice of loss to settlement, as well as improve internal operations through streamlined processes and automated reporting, we’ve got you covered.
- With the right software, you can improve operational efficiencies, deliver the service your customers expect today, and be prepared to meet the demands of tomorrow.
- It’s a competitive advantage you can leverage, now and beyond.
Improve Customer Service Flexibility
- Communicate and engage customers the way they want to be supported—by phone, email, text or mail.
Streamline Operations and Reduce Cycle Times
- Automated intelligent processing assigns claim staff, confirms coverage, sets up tasks and generates correspondence, based on information collected at first report.
Make Faster, Analytics-Driven Decisions
- Advanced reporting and real-time dashboards distribute data quickly, enabling faster, more informed decisions.
Reduce Maintenance and System Time and Costs
- Utilize advanced codeless configuration capabilities to maintain task creation, assignment rules and workflows. And with single point of change functionality, modifications to information are completed once and that change is reflected through all integrated systems.
Duck Creek Rating
- Keeping pace with business demand is challenging.
- Today, many property and casualty (P&C) insurers are unable to get new products or product adjustments to market quickly enough to react to the changing environment.
- The result: lost opportunities, increased development costs, and unmitigated risk.
- Duck Creek Rating can help eliminate these adverse outcomes.
- With full-product lifecycle management and configurable rating engine, you’ll have the off-the-shelf functionality and flexibility that gives you a competitive advantage, now and beyond.
Duck Creek Training outline:
- Program Name: Duck Creek Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset