Introduction to the embedded Linux
- The C libraries
- Building a cross-compiling toolchain
- The Bootloaders.
- Focus on the U-boot.
- Configuring, (cross)compiling & booting a Linux kernel
- Creating a simple, BusyBox based root filesystem from scratch
The Block filesystems
- Flash filesystems
- Manipulating flash partitions
- Cross-compiling libraries & applications
- Embedded system building tools
- Lightweight tools for embedded systems
- Developing & debugging applications for the embedded system
- Implementing the realtime requirements
- The System optimizations