EMC CLARIION Training Course Introduction:
EMC CLARIION Training course focuses on the concept and the latest technology involved in IPSAN and FCSAN. The course offers in-depth training on SAN Fundamentals and concepts delivered by real time experts. course is designed to introduce to the participants, the fundamentals of Network Storage technologies, focusing on Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS). EMC CLARIION Training course provides an in-depth knowledge of SNIA Concepts.
EMC CLARIION Training course imparts knowledge of Brocade SAN switch configuration and its techniques. In addition to the above it focuses on technologies in the connectivity of network storage, backup and restoration technique, various disaster recovery methods, consolidation of storage and SAN management hierarchy. Register today at the website to learn more and call us directly at the help desk.
Emc Clariion online training course content
- Storage Basics DAS, NAS, SAN and IP SAN
- Disk Technology IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS, FC, FATA, & SSD
- Business Requirement for a SAN
- Fiber Channels
- Fiber Channel Theory fundamentals , Protocol & Introduction
- Fiber Channel Layers & Related Components
- Topologies, Terminology & Addressing
- Fiber Channel Behavior
- Storage & Data Management
EMC CLARiiON COURSE OVERVIEW
- Prerequisite Modules
- EMC CLARiiON Architecture , Software Feature & Management Utilities
- Navisphere & Unisphere Manager
- Management Menu Choices
- Managing the Storage System , RAID Groups & LUNs
ADVANCED LUN MANAGEMENT
- Meta LUNs
- The LUN Migration
Defining Access Logix
- Host Registration
- Managing Storage Groups with Navisphere & Unisphere Manager
- PowerPath Terminology & Operation
- Zoning for the PowerPath
- PowerPath Administration & Functionality
MIRRORVIEW CONFIGURATION & MANAGEMENT
- Functionality of MirrorView
- MirrorView Configuration
- Fracture Log & Write Intent Log Operation
- MirrorView Administration
- MirrorView with SnapView
- Consistency Group
- SNAPVIEW CLONES
- Clone Operations & Administration
SnapView Snapshots Overview
- SnapView Operation.
- Reserved LUN Pool Configuration
- SnapView GUI Administration & Host Interaction
SAN COPY CONFIGURATION & MANAGEMENT
- SAN Copy
- SAN Copy between EMC CLARiiON to NetApp
- Full Session & Incremental Session
- EVENT MONITOR
The Operation of Event Monitor
- Benefits of Event Monitor
- Configuring Event Monitor in an Enterprise Environment
- Fiber channel concepts
- Install, configure & verify functionality of switches in a Brocade fabric
- Configure, verify, administer & describe Brocade Soft, Hard & Mixed zoning.
- ISL, TRUKING & VSAN.
- SAN design to meet customer performance, availability & scalability.
- Determine host to validate the implementation of the SAN design
- zoning changes are required.
- Host Connectivity with Windows/Linux/ Environment