Ethical Hacking Training
Introduction to Ethical Hacking Training:
Our Ethical Hacking training helps you to gain in-depth knowledge on hacking terms in a practical way. As you already knew that the growth of the digitalization has been increased. Most of the organizations are switching to digital networks. There is a high need for ensuring concrete security for these digital networks. That’s when the ethical hackers come into the picture and basically, they establish high security for these digital networks and protect from the notorious hackers. An ethical hacker is one of the highest demand jobs in the IT industry. We are providing the best ethical hacking training by industry experts. What are you waiting for? Call today and join in our best ethical hacking online training.
Mode of Training: We provide online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training.
Duration of Program: 30 Hours (Can be optimized as per required).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for the best ethical hacking online training.
Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
Prerequisites of Ethical hacking training:
Let’s see some of the prerequisites for learning the ethical hacking course.
- First of all, you must know three to four programming languages including C, C++, and Python, etc. It’s not that important to learn all of them but at least python and c programming languages are essential.
- If you want to work with a web application, then the knowledge of Microsoft.net and PHP are very essential.
- You should have knowledge of TCP/IP and networking and security systems.
Overview of Ethical hacking training:
What is hacking and ethical hacking?
Let’s see what exactly ethical hacking is. Hacking is nothing but a process of identifying entry points or vulnerabilities in a system so a hacker can get into that system through the new vulnerabilities. There are different intentions while doing hacking. Some hackers would like to hack a particular system and some other hackers usually want to hack in order to destroy sensitive information of the organization. Hacking is illegal and it can leads to extreme consequences if a hacker gets caught in the act. If you do hacking with permission, hacking can be legal. Companies usually hire hackers to find out the vulnerabilities in the system. This type of hacking is known as ethical hacking. This is all about basic information about hacking. We will be covering more basic topics like this in our Ethical hacking training.
Why ethical hacking?
Ethical hacking is one of the most important things for every organization. Let’s see why ethical hacking is essential. We already knew that information is a valuable thing in any organization. Hacking can lead to a loss to the organization. Companies need to secure information from hacking. With the help of ethical hacking, we can secure our valuable information. Generally, an ethical hacker would try to mimic the hacker and see what all vulnerabilities that he would find. That means ethical hackers constantly find any sort of bugs which might be in the payment gateway or any other place. There is a high demand for ethical hacking professionals. What are you waiting for? Join in our ethical hacking course.
Learn about a security threat and its types in our ethical hacking training:
As an ethical hacker, you are actually going to deal with different security threats. It is very essential to know what exactly a security threat is. System threat is anything that leads to corruption or loss data. Knowing how to identify system threats is the first step of protecting the systems from hacking. Let’s have a look at sorts of security threats and will look into the security threat types. There are two sorts of security threats one is physical threats and the second one is non-physical threats. Now let’s look into types of threats. In physical security threats, we have three types of security threats. They are internal, external, and human threats. In non-physical we have worms, viruses, Trojans, and spyware security threats. We will be covering all these topics in our Ethical hacking online training.
Learn about types of hackers in our ethical hacking training:
Let’s go over different types of hackers. There are three types of hackers. They are white hat hackers, gray hat hackers, and black hat hackers. Let’s see what exactly white hat hackers mean. White hat hackers are also known as ethical hackers. They usually hack computers with prior permission. Next, we have black hat hackers. They are also known as unethical hackers. They hack the computers to order to gain unauthorized access to the system and steal some sensitive information or harm operations. Black hat hacking is illegal. Now let’s discuss gray hat hackers. Gray hat hackers are a combination of both black hat and white hat hackers. They usually hack the systems for their own fun and they do not hack without malicious intent. These are some of the information about the types of hackers. We will be covering more about this topic in our ethical hacking training.
What is the need for programming in ethical hacking?
We have already known that ethical hackers are nothing but problem solvers. They are also known as team builders of the company. If ethical hackers know how to program then they will actually help to implement the solutions to the problems. Hackers who know programming will also help us to automate many of the tasks which would actually take a lot of time to complete and also writing programs as a hacker will also help you to identify and exploit the program errors in applications.
Learn about different phases of ethical hacking in our ethical hacking certification training:
Ethical hacking is actually divided into six different phases. The different phases are reconnaissance, scanning, maintain access, clearing tracks, gaining access, and reporting. Let’s see its importance. The first phase of ethical hacking is reconnaissance. Reconnaissance is nothing but a process of information gathering. Hackers collect relevant information regarding the target system. The second phase is scanning. In this scanning phase, the hackers begin to actively probe the target computer for vulnerabilities and that can be exploited with tools like NMAP. The third phase is gaining access which is very important. The vulnerability located during the scanning phase is exploited with the help of various methods and hackers try to enter the system without raising any alarm. Want to know more about this topic? If yes, then join in our ethical hacking certification training.
Learn about Penetration testing in our Ethical hacking training:
Let’s see what exactly the importance of penetration testing. Penetration testing is also known as pen testing. It is an ethical hacking process. Let’s see some of the important points about penetration testing.
- Penetration testing is the best countermeasure to define against the cybercrime, a countermeasure is taken to prevent the computer, network from being hacked is cybersecurity.
- Hackers will check the loopholes in our system or website, firewall, server like that is there any chance to open if there is any loophole to our system, server like then brute attack, dictionary attack and enter into our system.
- Then they enter into the applications then they integrate the exploit then they hack system or site. Normally hackers will hack the system, every system for run the applications they have ports like TCP, HTTP like that and they run in services. Penetration testing is important for ethical hacking training.
- Hackers will use the port scanners then they enter into our system. They will also find our port and then damage our system and hacked the applications.
- A penetration test (Pen-Test) efforts to exploit the vulnerabilities to resolve whether illegal access or other malevolent activity is possible.
- Penetration testing usually contains system and function security testing as well as controls and methods about the systems and functions, and it happens from both exterior the network attempting to come in and from inside the network. Penetration testing is one of the modules in the ethical hacking training and both are used interchangeably.
These are some of the important points regarding the penetration testing. We will be covering this topic in a practical manner in our ethical hacking online course.
Learn about ethical hacking tools in our ethical hacking course:
Let’s have a look at some of the ethical hacking tools.
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition:
It is one of the best platforms to perform security testing for web applications. This tool is used by security professionals in order to find out various security flaws and it is also known as interception proxy. It supports different platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. We can manipulate the HTTP and HTTPS requests with the help of Burp suite tool. We will discuss more this tool in our ethical hacking course.
The second tool that we are going to discuss is netsparker. It is nothing but an easy to use web application scanner tool. Netsparker automatically identifies the SQL injections and netsparker is actually available as software as a solution and it is also available as a cloud base service. Netsparker deadly accurate scanning technology can find vulnerabilities in any type of modern web applications regardless of the technology it is built with. This is all about basic information of this tool and we will be covering more about this tool in our ethical hacking online training.
Next tool that we are going to discuss is NMAP. The full form of NMAP is Network Mapper. NMAP is nothing but a reconnaissance tool. We already knew that reconnaissance is the first step in ethical hacking. It is nothing but a process of gathering all the information and this tool is very useful to do that job effectively. There are so many features available within this tool. Let’s discuss some of them. NMAP is used to find the ports, running services and their version numbers running on a particular port. It can search for operating systems and it supports both Windows and Linux. This is just basic info about this tool. We will be covering more about this tool in our Ethical hacking online training.
Learn about CEH (Certified Ethical Hacking) V10:
- CEH is Certified Ethical Hacking. It is an important course to be known with our certification hacking is no longer of a matter but you what to know the exactly how the hackers break into real-world environment and you want to learn this technique for the sole purpose of finding the vulnerabilities in our network and correcting them before the bad guys do the damage is done.
- You get to defend the network by doing the same thing hackers did and you don’t need to worry about that things if you know five steps of hacking methodology starting off with the footprinting and reconnaissance moving into the scanning gaining access maintaining access and then finally covering the tracks.
- There will be 20 modules for this certification all are important to be known ethical hacking to cryptography. There are many improvements in this version 10 of CEH.
- There have some highlights firstly they are new module is added for the security of IoT device and the second with this new candidate will have a fair understanding of the application of vulnerability analysis in the real world.
- The third one is the programmer team added focus to emerging attack vectors on cloud artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- The fourth one is in this malware analysis is involved process to the core body of knowledge for a certified ethical hacking version 10. CEH version 10 with that they have launched the EC council storm mobile security toolkit storm is fully loaded pentest platform equipped with the customized. Fully loaded with all the most common hacking tools.
The conclusion to Ethical Hacking Training:
Our ethical hacking course helps trainees to give in-depth knowledge on the topics such as footprinting, Google hacking, scanning network, system hacking, and password break, stenography, cryptography, Trojans and backdoors, and many more topics. Many big companies are interested in hiring ethical hackers. The salaries of ethical hackers are higher than in other areas of the IT field. Global Online Trainings provides the best ethical hacking course by experienced real-time trainers. Our trainers are having more than 10 years of experience in the hacking field. We have a good academic background in ethical hacking training courses. We also provide classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune.